Police Open Criminal Investigation into a domestic Violence Assault Complaint Against Browns quarterback Johnny Manziel

WHO DIDN’T SEE THIS COMING … THE FALL OF THE SPOILED HEAD CASE JOHNNY FOOTBALL.

I never could understand why Johnny Manziel was selected in the first round of the 2014 NFL draft by the Cleveland Browns, not only because he did not have the talent and size to be an NFL quarterback, but he also lacked the self control and maturity to be one. After all of his previous nonsense, childish behavior and so-called rehab, now Johnny Football finds himself in the cross-hairs of a domestic violence investigation by Dallas police. Manziel is accused of hitting his ex-girlfriend, Colleen Crowley, in an incident last Saturday that started at a downtown Dallas hotel. Initially, it appeared that Johnny Manziel was not going to face charges. Now it appears he will. Look for the Cleveland Browns also to release Manziel as they have had enough.

How sad is it that tomorrow is Super Bowl 50 and this no-talent is taking up the sporting news. You know you are a total screw up when you have Charlie Sheen giving you advice … WINNING, not.

Dallas police announced Friday night they are launching a criminal investigation into a domestic violence assault complaint filed against Cleveland Browns quarterback Johnny Manziel.

The move comes a day after police said they had closed an investigation into allegations that Manziel had hit his ex-girlfriend, Colleen Crowley, in an incident last Saturday that started at a downtown Dallas hotel, and that he would not face charges.

Police said in a release that they received an assault complaint Friday for a Jan. 30 incident, and Manziel was listed as the suspect. It is not uncommon for the victim of domestic violence “to question or delay reporting an assault,” police said.

“This is an ongoing investigation and updates will be made as information becomes available,” the release stated.

Crowley released a statement to WFAA, the ABC affiliate in Dallas, on Friday night.

“On Feb. 5, I met with domestic violence specialists at the Dallas Police Department,” she said. “I provided them with a complete description of the events on the night of January 29th and answered their questions. I don’t know what will happen next with this case — that’ll be up to the Dallas Police Department. I am hopeful that everyone will understandably respect my wish for privacy at this time.”

Johnny Manziel’s father: QB twice refused to enter rehab facilities in the last week.

Johnny Manziel’s family is concerned for his well-being as his NFL career and personal life falter, but the quarterback has twice declined to be admitted to area rehabilitation facilities in the last week, according to his father, Paul Manziel.

“I truly believe if they can’t get him help, he won’t live to see his 24th birthday,” Paul Manziel told The Dallas Morning News.

On Friday, Manziel’s agent Erik Burkhardt also voiced concern for Manziel, 23, and announced that he is terminating their professional relationship.

Remember when Johnny Manziel stated, he was not going to change he he was? I guess that was truly the case, because Manziel is nothing more than an idiot. Soon he will find himself on the outside of the NFL looking in.

Posted February 6, 2016 by
Domestic Violence, NFL, Sports | no comments

NFL: Rams Headed Back to Los Angeles, California … Chargers Have an Option to Follow

BECAUSE FOOTBALL HAS BEEN SO SUCCESSFUL IN THE PAST IN LA LA LAND …

As reported at ESPN, the Rams are moving back to Los Angeles and they could have company joining them. This was all about the NFL getting a football team back in Los Angeles, the US’s second largest media market. It had nothing to do with fans. The Chargers also have the option of following the Rams to LA. I will say this, how many times will the NFL put a team in LA and watch it fail? There are reasons why the Rams left in the first place and the Raiders moved there and then left. Now the NFL thinks that LA can support possibly 2 teams. Really? We shall see. As stated previously, I just feel bad for the fans.

As for the Raiders, it appears they will stay in Oakland.

RAMS

The San Diego Chargers and Oakland Raiders might end up staying where they are, but leadership of the teams didn’t come close to making that commitment Tuesday night. One of them could be headed to L.A. too.

A long day of votes and re-votes ended with 30 of 32 NFL owners approving Rams owner Stan Kroenke’s ambitious plan to move his team from St. Louis to the site of the old Hollywood Park racetrack in Inglewood, California, about 10 miles from downtown L.A. The Chargers have a yearlong option to join the Rams, followed by the Raiders if the San Diego franchise declines.

The Raiders and Chargers submitted a competing proposal to share a new stadium in Carson, California, but that option also did not garner the 24 votes needed for approval. After another negotiating session in the afternoon, Kroenke’s $1.8 billion project prevailed.

The decision ends the NFL’s 21-year absence from the nation’s second-largest media market.

Speaking on NFL Network, Dickerson said he feels “bad for St. Louis” but believes the Rams belong in Los Angeles.

“I think it’s great to have the Rams back in Los Angeles. They were here 49 years. Not having football in L.A. I think it’s been missed here the last 20 years for sure,” Dickerson said. “I do feel bad for St. Louis. I do go to St. Louis every year. I went to three games this year. They won a Super Bowl in St. Louis — something they didn’t do in Los Angeles.

“The Rams are the Rams and I’ll support them no matter where they go to, but this is where they should be, back in Los Angeles.”

Posted January 13, 2016 by
Business, NFL | no comments

Documentary Links NFL’s Denver Broncos QB Peyton Manning and Major Athletes To Doping Ring (VIDEO)

Hmm, as much as I am not a Peyton Manning fan, I think we may have to consider the source of this story … Al Jazeera’s Investigative Unit. But watch the VIDEO below, it is intriguing, but questionable.

According to a special report from Al Jazeera’s Investigative Unit via the HUFFPO, NFL Quarterback Peyton Manning,while with the Indianapolis Colts in 2011, received human growth hormone, HGH.  The allegation comes in a documentary dubbed ‘The Dark Side,’ in which British hurdler Liam Collins went undercover to expose the widespread nature of performance-enhancing drugs in global sports.

An Indianapolis anti-aging clinic supplied quarterback Peyton Manning with human growth hormone, a performance-enhancing drug banned by the NFL, a pharmacist who once worked at the clinic asserts in a new special report from Al Jazeera’s Investigative Unit.

The report, “The Dark Side,” is the result of a monthslong investigation in which Liam Collins, a British hurdler, went undercover in an attempt to expose the widespread nature of performance-enhancing drugs in global sports. As a cover story, Collins tells medical professionals tied to the trade of performance-enhancing drugs that he is hoping for one last shot at glory at the 2016 Olympics in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Manning is just one of many high-profile players the report names and raises questions about.

Al Jazeera Investigates – The Dark Side

The Huffington Post:

As part of the investigation, Collins connected with Charlie Sly, a pharmacist based in Austin, Texas, who worked at the Guyer Institute, the Indiana-based anti-aging clinic, in 2011.

Manning missed the 2011 season, when he was a member of the Indianapolis Colts, after undergoing neck surgery. In the documentary, Sly tells Collins, who is taking secret video of his interactions, that he was “part of a medical team that helped [Manning] recover” from the surgery. Sly alleges that the clinic mailed growth hormone and other drugs to Manning’s wife, Ashley Manning, so that the quarterback’s name was never attached to them.

“All the time we would be sending Ashley Manning drugs,” Sly says in the video. “Like growth hormone, all the time, everywhere, Florida. And it would never be under Peyton’s name, it would always be under her name.”

Manning and his wife also came to the clinic after its normal business hours for intravenous treatments, Sly tells Collins on the undercover video.

UPDATE I: Peyton Manning calls the report BS.

Peyton Manning has come out in response to these allegations as said it absolutely never happened.

“The allegation that I would do something like that is complete garbage and is totally made up,” Peyton Manning said in a personal statement that was provided to PFT by the Broncos.  “It never happened.  Never.  I really can’t believe somebody would put something like this on the air.  Whoever said this is making stuff up.”

Peyton Manning_HGH

UPDATE II: ESPN – Manning completely denies the allegations.

“The allegation that I would do something like that is complete garbage and is totally made up,” Manning told Mortensen on Saturday night. “It never happened. Never. I really can’t believe somebody would put something like this on the air. Whoever said this is making stuff up.”

Manning went on to say, “Yes, I have been a patient under Dr. Guyer. I have had nutrient therapy, oxygen therapy and other treatments that are holistic in nature but never HGH. My wife has never provided any medication for me to take. Ashley and I never attended the clinic together after hours. There were times when I went in the morning and there were times when I went after practice so this thing about ‘after hours’ is so misleading because it may have been 5:15 p.m. because their office closed at 5.”

The Broncos defended Manning in a statement Sunday, saying, “Peyton does things the right way.”

“Knowing Peyton Manning and everything he stands for, the Denver Broncos support him 100 percent,” the team said. “These are false claims made to Al Jazeera, and we don’t believe the report.

“Peyton is rightfully outraged by the allegations, which he emphatically denied to our organization and which have been publicly renounced by the source who initially provided them.”

Peyton Manning_HGH_ESPN

Watch VIDEO via ESPN HERE

NFL Plans to Increase Stadium Security Following Paris Islamic Terror Attacks

NFL PLANS TO BEEF UP SECURITY FOLLOWING TERRORIST ATTACKS IN PARIS …

The NFL has announced in the wake of the deadly radical Islamist attacks in Paris, France on Friday that they will step up security on Sunday at stadiums across the National Football League. Although, the NFL beefed up security big time following 9/11 and have kept those practices in place, their focus will probably be more in the parking lots than inside the games. Even in France, the security nabbed the Muslim terrorist trying to enter the soccer match wearing an explosive vest. The video here shows the incident as the game was playing, the terrorist blew himself up after he had been identified.

However, I can say this. If some radical Islamist ever thought to try and kill innocents at a NFL football game, the folks tailgating in the parking lot would beat them to a bloody pulp like no one has ever seen before. I dare you, go to a Raiders game and see if you make it alive out of the Black Hole!

NFL_security

Click HERE to watch VIDEO via ESPN

The NFL announced Saturday that it will have “an increased security and law enforcement presence” at games this weekend, a response to terrorist attacks in Paris that included explosions outside France’s national soccer stadium.

The league said in a statement that it has been in communication with the Department of Homeland Security and the FBI since Friday’s attacks and “that there are no known threats against NFL stadiums.”

But the NFL announced it has arranged to have additional security both inside the 13 stadiums that will host games Sunday and Monday and in the parking lots surrounding them.

The NFL’s standard security program, which includes metal detector screening, was certified by the Department of Homeland Security in 2008. The league recommended Saturday that fans avoid bringing bags of any type to games to avoid long, thorough search procedures.

The league also said a moment of silence will be held before all games this weekend to honor the victims. Home teams will be moving back opening kickoffs by 4 minutes so broadcast networks can carry the moment of silence and the National Anthem live.

Deadspin Releases Pics of Why NFL Star Greg Hardy Was Arrested For Assaulting His Ex-Girlfriend … Dallas Cowboy Owner Jerry Jones Should Be Ashamed of Himself

OWNER OF THE NFL DALLAS COWBOY’S JERRY JONES SAID THAT GREG HARDY WAS A “REAL LEADER” OF HIS TEAM … LEADING WHAT, HOW TO BEAT UP A GIRL?

For those who couldn’t figure out, former NFL Carolina Panther and now Dallas Cowboy DE Greg Hardy is a rotten, pathetic excuse of a human being and who should be in prison, not on a football field. Deadspin has posted pics of Nicole Holder, the then girlfriend of Greg Hardy who was beaten by Hardy in a terrible domestic violence incident. Unlike the much publicized case of Ray Rice, who knocked out his then fiance, now wife, in an elevator, Hardy skated on his punishment as a cash settlement was made and the victim no longer cooperated with the DA. Take a good look at the pics of what this animal did to this woman and completely got away with it because he is a good edge pass rusher. Worse than that, the assbite owner of the Dallas Cowboys says Greg Hardy is a “real leader” of the team.

The NFL was worried about a deflated football, but this POS is allowed to play?

Greg Hardy

Barefoot and frightened, Nicole Holder walked as fast as she could through the darkness, and the moment she saw the cops she ran. She headed west on Fifth Street toward North Church, away from the Charlotte., N.C., apartment of Greg Hardy, a star defensive end then with the NFL’s Carolina Panthers. Minutes earlier he had, she said, thrown her against a tile bathtub wall, tossed her on a futon covered in assault rifles, and choked her until she told him to “kill me so I don’t have to.”

Officer Jeffrey Kendrick ran after her, ordering her to stop. Holder turned and walked toward him, and Kendrick asked her why she was crying.

“It doesn’t matter,” she told him. “Nothing is going to happen to him anyways.”

A year and a half after Hardy was arrested and charged with attacking Holder, it’s clear that she was mostly right. Last year, Hardy was convicted of assault in a bench trial, but the charges were dismissed on appeal and, it was reported yesterday, expunged. He missed more than a season of football, but went on to sign with the Dallas Cowboys, for whom he’s become a bigger star than ever despite (or perhaps because of) a series of incidents ranging from making sexist comments in a press conference to going after a coach on the sidelines. Jerry Jones, the Cowboys’ billionaire owner, calls him a “real leader” who has the respect of all his teammates and inspires America’s Team.

If this is how Hardy acts with another NFL player, imagine how he would treat someone smaller like a woman.

Until either Jerry Jones rids this team of this cancer or sells the team, I am no longer a fan. I have been a Dallas Cowboy fan since the early to mid 70′s when Walt Garrison, a real cowboy, was still playing. I remember like it was yesterday, the famed Thanksgiving Day game in 1974 when backup QB Clint Longley came in after Roger Staubach suffered a concussion and he threw two touchdown passes to lead the team to a 24–23 victory over the Redskins at Texas Stadium. Who thinks that if Tom Landry was the head coach of the Cowboys, this scumbag would be wearing the Star? YOU ARE A DISGRACE JERRY JONES, MAYBE JUST AS BIG A ONE AS GREG HARDY!

Posted November 7, 2015 by
Domestic Violence, NFL | one comment

← Previous PageNext Page →

Support Scared Monkeys! make a donation.

 
 
  • NEWS (breaking news alerts or news tips)
  • Red (comments)
  • Dugga (technical issues)
  • Dana (radio show comments)
  • Klaasend (blog and forum issues)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Close
E-mail It