Donald Trump Says Barack Obama is ‘Protecting’ Clinton from ‘Going to Jail’ Over Private Email Server

DONALD TRUMP STATING THE OBVIOUS

Donald Trump says that Hillary Clinton is being a good little Obama foot soldier not going against him because “He’s [Obama] protecting her from going to jail, so she’s not going to use it. Trump is referring to the fact that Obama holds in his hands whether Hillary Clinton will have charges brought against her in the private email server crime she committed. We all know she is guilty as sin of committing a crime against the United States, but this is politics where the political ruling class get to play by a different set of rules.

The Politico:

Hillary Clinton uses the term “radical jihadism” rather than “radical Islamic terrorism” because she is “probably afraid” of President Barack Obama, Donald Trump said Monday.

“He’s the boss, OK? And she’s probably afraid of him because, obviously, you know, she probably thinks that he has a profound effect over her life,” Trump said during a telephone interview on CNN’s “New Day” a day after the terrorist attack at an Orlando, Florida, gay nightclub killed 49 and injured at least 53.

Alluding to the ongoing FBI investigation into the private server Clinton used for official business at the State Department, Trump remarked that Clinton’s decision to call it by that name as a calculated move.

“He’s protecting her from going to jail, so she’s not going to use it,” Trump said. “But I bet you that … she would love to use to those words, because almost everybody agrees that those words should be used.”

IRS Finally Reveals List of 426 Tea Party Groups Targeted in Scandal

 NOTE TO THE CORRUPT IRS, 426 IS MUCH LARGER THAT 298

As reported at the Washington Times, the IRS has finally released a list of the Conservative Tea Party groups that were illegally and purposely targeted for so-called “extra scrutiny.” The IRS, that acted like a political hit-man for the Obama administration, released names of 426 organizations. However, there was another 40 organizations that were not released as part of the list because they were not part of the class-action suit. This is a far cry from the number of 298 groups that the IRS identified back in 2013. Imagine that, the IRS lied. So in the run up to the 2012 presidential elections. the IRS willfully and purposely targeted over 400 conservative groups in an effort to affect an election. Mission accomplished. Not only should individuals have been fired, IRS officials should be in prison.

Obama_IRS scandal2

More than three years after it admitted to targeting tea party groups for intrusive scrutiny, the IRS has finally released a near-complete list of the organizations it snagged in a political dragnet.

The tax agency filed the list last month as part of a court case after a series of federal judges, fed up with what they said was the agency’s stonewalling, ordered it to get a move on. The case is a class-action lawsuit, so the list of names is critical to knowing the scope of those who would have a claim against the IRS.

But even as it answers some questions, the list raises others, including exactly when the targeting stopped, and how broadly the tax agency drew its net when it went after nonprofits for unusual scrutiny.

The government released names of 426 organizations. Another 40 were not released as part of the list because they had already opted out of being part of the class-action suit.

That total is much higher than the 298 groups the IRS‘ inspector general identified back in May 2013, when investigators first revealed the agency had been subjecting applications to long — potentially illegal — delays, and forcing them to answer intrusive questions about their activities. Tea party and conservative groups said they was the target of unusually heavy investigations and longer delays.

As the Gateway Pundits opines, “Can you even imagine the outcry if George Bush or any other Republican had done this to liberal groups like Move On or Code Pink?” Maybe if The Donald is elected he should do just that to see what happens.

48% of Voters Believe Hillary Clinton’s Use of a Private Email server While Serving as Secretary of State was Illegal

HILLARY’S EMAIL SCANDAL CONTINUES TO PLAGUE HER …

In a recent poll, 48% of voter believed that Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server while she was Secretary of State was illegal and a major problem for her campaign. According to the poll, 48% stated it was a major issue for her campaign, while 18% of Hillary true believers said it was not an issue at all but think that Watergate was a big issue. Folks wake up … what Hillary Clinton did was illegal, put the USA at great risk and was purposely done to hide info from the American people under the Freedom of Information Act or FOIA. This was a purposeful act on her part and frankly, she should be disqualified from running for president. Normally, We the People, are dismayed by politicians who become president and get caught up in lies and scandals. Hillary Clinton already has that beat.

hillary-clinton-jail

Half of all voters think that Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server during her time as secretary of State was illegal, according to a new Morning Consult poll released Wednesday.

Meanwhile, 27 percent say they’re not sure if it was legal or not, and 22 percent believe it was legal. And 20 percent said the practice was ethical.

Nearly half of voters polled, 48 percent, see her use of a private server as a major problem for the campaign, while 24 percent see it as a minor one. Eighteen percent said it isn’t a problem at all.

Squadron Member Speaks Out on Stalled Benghazi Response … ‘We Could Have Been There’

From FOX News comes the following new witness recounting the night of the Benghazi terror attacks that left four Americans dead, including Ambassador Chris Stevens. As the Benghazi consulate was under fire on September 11, 2012, hundreds of miles away an Air Force squadron answered the call. Its members raced to arm and ready their aircraft to provide the support those on the ground desperately needed. The order never came.

Honestly, this is one of the most despicable and negligent military reactions to Americans in harms way in history. The only acts that may be more despicable and cowardice is the coverup that has occurred since to protect politicians like Obama and Hillary Clinton. The Obama administration waited and waited and waited and did nothing. Then they blamed it all on a film maker. This one act alone should disqualify Hillary Clinton, then Secretart of State, from ever being President of the United States and Commander in Chief.

Benghazi_recounts

Click here to watch VIDEO via FOX News

His squadron got the alert: a “real world mission was going down.”

The team – at Aviano Air Base in northeastern Italy – raced to the field and was briefed, as planes were armed and prepared to launch. Hundreds of miles away, fellow Americans were under attack in Benghazi.

“There were people everywhere,” said the witness, who was on the ground that night but wished to remain anonymous. “That flight line was full of people, and we were all ready to go” to Benghazi.

Only they were waiting for the order. It never came.

“The whole night we were told that we are waiting on a call,” he told Fox News.

Benghazi_recounts2

This account is from a squadron member at Aviano the night of the Sept. 11, 2012, terror attack in Benghazi. The source, the first in his squadron to speak out publicly since that attack, is going public to explain – in his view – that more could have been done to save Americans under attack that night.

He asked that his identity be protected for fear of retribution. He says others in his squadron also have wanted to talk about Benghazi from the beginning, but no others have been interviewed and all are afraid of the potential backlash from speaking out.

The new witness who had to have his identity protected for fear of retribution stated that his squadron could have helped. Although they may not have been able to have helped Ambassador Chris Stevens and information officer Sean Smith were killed in the initial attack on the main compound, they could have saved Former Navy SEALs Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty were killed in that second wave, some 7 to 9 hours later.

“I’m not trying to give away any type of [information] that could ever harm the military,” the source told Fox News. “That is never my plan. I feel that some things need to come to light.”

Namely, he said, that a team was ready to go that night to help protect Americans under fire in Benghazi – an account that runs counter to multiple official reports, including from a House committee, a timeline provided by the military and the controversial State Department Accountability Review Board investigation, which concluded the interagency response to Benghazi was “timely and appropriate.”

The source said: “I definitely believe that our aircraft could have taken off and gotten there in a timely manner, maybe three hours at the most, in order to at least stop that second mortar attack … and basically save lives that day.”

Former Navy SEALs Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty were killed in that second wave. Ambassador Chris Stevens and information officer Sean Smith were killed in the initial attack on the main compound.

“We could have been there. That’s the worst part,” the source said.

Judicial Watch Lawsuit Uncovers More Hillary Clinton Emails Withheld from State Department

Hillary Clinton’s private email server scandal continues and so do her lies

Judicial Watch continues to hold Hillary Clinton’s feet to the fire as the former Secretary of State continues to stonewall on her private email server scandal. The emails just keep on coming, even though they should have already been provided. The other day Clinton gave the media their marching orders to have the MSM start asking Trump the tough questions, maybe its the media that should grill Hillary on emailgate and a possible indictment.

hillary-clinton_liar

Judicial Watch today released new State Department emails (one batch of 103 pages, the second of 138 pages) that again appear to contradict statements by former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton that, “as far as she knew,” all of her government emails were turned over to the State Department and that she did not use her clintonemail.com system until March 18, 2009.

Judicial Watch recently released Clinton State Department emails dating from February 2009 that also call into question her statements about her emails.

The documents were obtained by Judicial Watch in response a court order in a May 5,2015, Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit filed against the State Department, after it failed to respond to a March 18 FOIA request (Judicial Watch, Inc. v. U.S. Department of State (No. 1:15-cv-00684)).  The lawsuit seeks:

Emails of official State Department business received or sent by former Deputy Chief of Staff Huma Abedin from January 1, 2009 through February 1, 2013 using a non-“state.gov” email address.

Many of the documents predate March 18, 2009, go back as far as January, and were not turned over by Clinton to the State Department from her non-government server. The emails cover topics such as: her schedule and travel plans; criticisms of Clinton by Richard Gere; Afghanistan; U.S. financial aid and security concerns for several Pacific Islands; the recommendation for a health care system overhaul; and food security.

Other previously unreleased emails are dated March 18, 2009, despite suggestions by Clinton that she had turned over emails with that date.  These emails refer to, among other things, her “friends at Planned Parenthood” and a call to Bill Clinton’s former National Security Adviser, the late Sandy Berger, who was convicted of illegally removing classified documents from the National Archives.

← Previous PageNext Page →

Support Scared Monkeys! make a donation.

 
 
  • NEWS (breaking news alerts or news tips)
  • Red (comments)
  • Dugga (technical issues)
  • Dana (radio show comments)
  • Klaasend (blog and forum issues)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Close
E-mail It