36 Year Old Jeremy Cross Missing on Percy Priest Lake While Boating With His Son & Family Friend at Anderson Road Campground & Recreation Area on 4/2/16 in Nashville, TN
36 year old Jeremy Cross has gone missing Saturday, April 2, 2016 while boating with his 10 year old son and a family friend in Nashville, Tennessee. Firefighters were called to Percy Priest Lake just before 7 p.m. Saturday to the Anderson Road Campground & Recreation Area. According to Tennessee Wildlife officer Kaleb Stratton, the 10-year-old boy and the family friend were able to get away from the boat. They last saw the boy’s father clinging to the upturned canoe and trying to put on a life vest. The three extremely high winds and waves near Hole in the Wall island.
Search efforts continued Sunday for a 36-year-old man who went missing on Percy Priest Lake while boating with his son and a family friend, according to the Nashville Fire Department.
Firefighters were called to the lake just before 7 p.m. Saturday, but as of 3:30 p.m. Sunday, the man remained missing, spokesman Brian Haas said.
The three had been out on the lake most of the day when they encountered extremely high winds and waves on the lake near Hole in the Wall island, Haas said. The group, who had been out in a canoe and a kayak, tied the kayak to the canoe and tried to get to land, but high waves capsized the canoe.
The 10-year-old boy and the family friend were able to get away from the boat, Haas said. They last saw the boy’s father clinging to the upturned canoe and trying to put on a life vest. Tennessee Wildlife officer Kaleb Stratton identified the man as Jeremy Cross.
The rescue effort began around 7 p.m. Saturday night. Two boats from the Office of Emergency Management, one boat from the Nashville Fire Department, one boat from the Tennessee Wildlife Resources Agency and Metro Police’s Air 1 helicopter all assisted in the search.
Thermal imaging, sonar and search and rescue dogs were utilized in the search.
Due to increasing winds and dangerous conditions on the water, the search was called off around Midnight before Cross could be found.
The search continued at the Anderson Road recreation area beginning at 9 a.m.
Patrick McDermott has been spotted again …
It has been 11 years since Patrick McDermott, the former boyfriend of singer Olivia Newton-John, disappeared. However, according to reports Patrick McDermott, who dated the Australian star for nine years, has been found alive and well after vanishing on a fishing trip more than a decade ago. Woman’s Day claims that McDermott is living in Mexico and has settled down with a European girlfriend. As reported at WGNTV, private investigator Philip Klein made the bombshell claim, saying he learned Patrick McDermott, who was last seen June 30, 2005 on a fishing boat near San Pedro, California, is now living in a small village in Mexico near Puerto Vallarta.
Olivia Newton-John’s former boyfriend, who disappeared 11 years ago, has been found secretly living in Mexico with a new lover, according to fresh reports.
Woman’s Day claims Patrick McDermott, who dated the Australian star for nine years, has been found alive and well after vanishing on a fishing trip more than a decade ago.
The magazine claims that fresh evidence confirms previous reports that McDermott is living in Mexico, having settled down with a European girlfriend.
Investigator John Nazarian told the publication: “It’s rumored he was with a German national. I spoke to people there. The girl he was travelling with was described as having a German accent.”
Although speculative theories at the time ranged from self-harm to accidental death, Mr. Nazarian described them as “preposterous.”
“To come up with the conclusion that he fell off the boat, and allegedly no-one saw him fall off the boat, is the most preposterous thing I’ve ever heard in my life,” he said.
McDermott was 48 at the time he went missing from the fishing boat Freedom, which had set off from San Pedro Marina for a fishing trip on June 30th, 2005.
None of the 22 passengers saw McDermott go overboard, and he was not reported missing until a week later when Ms Newton-John contacted authorities after he failed to show up for a family gathering.
U.S. investigators launched an exhaustive search for the cameraman, but two months later revealed McDermott had faked his own death and was living in Mexico.
Officials also revealed that McDermott disappeared shortly after filing for bankruptcy, having unpaid debts totalling more than $30,000 at the time, including $8000 in child support owed to his ex-wife Yvette Nipar for their son, Chance.
AMBER ALERT CANCELED … Ariel Revello Found Safe!!!
Earlier today an Amber Alert has been issued for 7 year old Ariel Revello of Trumbull, Connecticut. Police say 43-year-old Rodolfo Revello assaulted his estranged wife with a knife before fleeing with the child around 4:30 a.m. Saturday. The woman was treated at a hospital and released. Saturday night police confirmed that Revello had been found safe in Queens, New York. Trumbull police say Rodolfo Revello, the boy’s father called them around 5 p.m. Saturday and said he was leaving Ariel with a relative. Rodolfo Revello is still at large and police intend to issue a warrant for his arrest on multiple charges.
Ariel Revello, 7, is a Hispanic male, 7 years old, with brown hair and brown eyes. he is approximately 4’8″ and weighs 75 pounds. He was last seen wearing gray and blue pajamas, a gray sweatshirt, an olive green puffy jacket, and blue croc shoes.
The suspect, Rodolfo Revello, is a Hispanic male about 43 years old, bald and with brown eyes. He is about 5’9″ tall and weighs about 190 pounds. He may be armed.
The vehicle was identified as a white Ford Transit van, with Connecticut license plate C040379.
Connecticut police say a 7-year-old who they allege was abducted by his father after an early morning domestic assault has been found safe.
Trumball police say an Amber Alert for Ariel Revello was canceled Saturday evening. Authorities didn’t make clear where the boy was found.
They say they are still searching for his father, 43-year-old Rodolfo Revello, who may have been headed for the Bronx in New York City.
15 Year Old Ky-Lea Fortner & 13 Year Old Shaeleen Fitch-Fortner Missing Since 4/27/15 Found in Upstate New York … 29 Year Old Family Acquaintance Amanda Hellman Arrested
Ky-Lea Fortner and Shaeleen Fitch-Fortner found safe!!!
Two teenage sisters, then 15 year old Ky-Lea Fortner and 13 year old Shaeleen Fortner went missing and had not been seen since 4/27/15 in Binghamton, New York. The two girls live with their foster family where they were last seen at their Susquehanna Valley school waiting to get on the school bus at the end of the school day. The police had considered this a case of runaway teens. Flashforward nearly one year later, Ky-Lea Fortner and Shaeleen Fortner have been found in upstate New York.
According to the State Police, the two teens were found Wednesday night about 15 miles away from where they were last seen at a property in the nearby town of Vestal at 327 Torrance Ave. 29 year old Amanda Hellman, a “family acquaintance,” was arrested at the property Thursday on suspicion of kidnapping second degree, a class-B felony. Hellman was arraigned before a judge and remanded without bail to the Broome County Jail, in Binghamton. Both girls were turned over to Broome County Family Services.
Two teenage sisters have been found in upstate New York nearly a year after vanishing and a family acquaintance has been charged with their kidnapping, police said Thursday.
Ky-Lea Fortner and Shaeleen Fitch-Fortner were reported as “teen runaways” last April. The girls — then aged 15 and 13 — had been living with a foster family in Binghamton when they disappeared and were last seen waiting for a bus at their school, according to New York State Police.
They were found Wednesday night about 15 miles away from where they were last seen at a property in the nearby town of Vestal, state police said in a statement Thursday.
Police said Amanda Hellman, a 29-year-old “family acquaintance,” was arrested at the property Thursday on suspicion of kidnapping second degree, a class-B felony. Hellman was arraigned before a judge and remanded without bail to the Broome County Jail, in Binghamton.
21 year old David “DJ” Breunig of Westbrook, Maine has been missing since Friday, February 26, 2016 in Orono, ME. Breunig is a junior at the Maine Maritime Academy in Castine. He was last seen leaving a residence on North Main Avenue in Orono on Friday night. Police describe David Breunig as 6 feet 4 inches fall with a slim, athletic build, with blue eyes and brown hair. He was last seen wearing a black shirt, dark jeans and brown Timberland boots. Attempts to reach the missing student on his cellphone were not successful.
Missing – David “DJ” Breunig: Hancock County Sheriff’s Office
The search for a missing Maine Maritime Academy student continued Sunday, but ended at sundown without any conclusions.
David “DJ” Breunig, 21, of Westbrook, a junior at the academy in Castine, was last seen leaving a residence on North Main Avenue in Orono on Friday night.
He has not been seen or heard from since.
Sunday’s search involved crews form the Maine Warden Service, Forest Service and DEEMI Search & Rescue.
Crews searched in the neighborhood where Breunig was last seen and near the Penobscot River.
If anyone has any information regarding David “DJ” Breunig, please contact Lt. Christopher Thornton of the Hancock County Sheriff’s Office at 667-7575 or the Orono Police Department through the Penobscot County Regional Communications Center at 945-4636.
Police, game wardens and volunteers searched the Penobscot River in Bangor on Sunday for a Maine Maritime Academy student who was last seen in Orono on Friday night, said Orono police Chief Josh Ewing.
Ewing said that aerial and ground searches were conducted to find David Breunig, 21, of Westbrook who disappeared after leaving a residence in the Crosby Street neighborhood around 11:30 p.m. Friday.
The Maine Warden Service and Down East Emergency Medicine Institute assisted in the search, Ewing said.
Dog tracking teams were brought in as well, Ewing said.
Down East Emergency Medicine Institute Operations Director Richard Bowie said Sunday that the Orono-based group has provided two Humvee teams to the effort, as well as additional personnel who were searching the banks of the Stillwater River and the area where the Stillwater meets the Penobscot River.