I HOPE DONALD TRUMP DIDN’T ACTUALLY BELIEVE THE MSM WAS ON HIS SIDE AND WOULD TREAT HIM FAIRLY?
In an interview with CNN, Hillary Clinton, the presumptive Democrat presidential nominee, told the media its now time to ask Donald Trump the hard question and to hold his feet to the fire. Unreal, this can only be interpreted as Clinton giving the liberal MSM their marching orders to go after Trump. I wonder is the same types of questions are supposed to be asked of Clinton? Too bad CNN didn’t say ok and we will start with you … and ask her about her private email server and what she would do if indicted? What would happen if the media actually ever got tough on Hillary Clinton? Of course that would never happen.
“I think reporters now have a chance to ask some tougher questions,” said Clinton. “It’s not enough to call in and give somebody a platform. It’s now the time to make the tough decisions, and you got to the ask him, okay, so what exactly would you replace X, Y, and Z with? If you’re going to be against trade agreements how is that going to work?”
Clinton later added, “So let’s get to the specifics. … Being a loose cannon doesn’t in any way protect him, I hope, from being asked the hard questions that he should have been asked during the whole primary process.”
The following is what will determine whether the liberal MSM will carry the water for Hillary like they did Obama, or play the general election coverage some what down the middle. Do media outlets like CNN want to continue to gain viewership and challenge FOX News, or do they want to be relegated to the cellar in the ratings again?
MSNBC’s Chris Matthews Caught on Hot Mic Making Comments Regarding Donald Trumps Wife, Melania Trump (VIDEO)
AND THIS LETCH HAS THE NERVE TO QUESTION WHETHER DONALD TRUMP IS A SEXIST?
Liberal MSM double standard ALERT!!! 70 year old Chris Matthews of MSNBC was caught on a hot mic during NBC network’s coverage of Donald Trump’s Indiana primary victory speech Tuesday night. Matthews was was caught making oging comments regarding the way Donald Trump’s wife, Melania Trump, walked, stating that “I could watch that runway show.” Hmm, no sexist comments there, huh? But of course in typical liberal, double standard fashion, the MSNBC host has been highly critical of Donald Trump sexist policies and lack of respect for women’s rights.
I guess it takes one to know one, eh Chris? Who’s the sexist?
Click here to catch Chris Matthews comments caught on tape.
“Did you see her walk? Runway walk. My God is that good,” Matthews said.
It appeared that the 70-year-old “Hardball” host wasn’t aware his comments were being broadcast. “I could watch that runway show,” he added.
Brian Williams, who was co-anchoring the coverage of Trump’s victory, quickly cut to a commercial break. MNSBC declined to comment to Variety about the incident.
Variety posted the story on their website and mentioned some of Matthews’ other sexist moments:
(1) March 5, 2016: Hillary Clinton’s Public Speaking Style
(2) June 1, 2011: Attributes Sarah Palin’s Success to Her Attractiveness
(3) January 9, 2008: Argues Hillary Clinton Is Successful Because Bill Clinton “Messed Around”
(4) December 4, 2007: Compares Clinton to Nurse Ratched
(5) September 27, 2007: Asks former Sen. Chris Dodd If it Was Hard to Debate a Woman, Says Bill Had Her on a “Short Leash”
(6) August 10, 2007: Called Erin Burnett a “Knockout” During a Financial News Segment
(7) June 13, 2005: Clinton Looks ‘Witchy’
Daily Commentary – Wednesday, May 4, 2016 – If You Watch Bill O’Reilly and Fox News, You Know Who Jesse Watters Is
- Evidently, he got into a fight with a Huffington Post reporter after the White House Correspondents Dinner last Saturday night
Daily Commentary – Wednesday, May 4, 2016 Download
- Seems like in this election cycle, he has lost his mind!
Daily Commentary – Monday, May 2, 2016 Download
Daily Commentary – Thursday, April 28, 2016 – Not a Fan but There Seems to be Some Trouble Brewing on the Kelly & Michael Show
- Michael Strahan’s sudden announcement that he was leaving Kelly and moving to Good Morning America full time, took Kelly Rippa by surprise. She took a couple days to “think” then returned last Tuesday
Daily Commentary – Thursday, April 28, 2016 Download