Parents of Sean Smith and Tyrone Woods Murdered in Benghazi Sue Hillary Clinton for Wrongful Death & Defamation
HILLARY CLINTON SUED FOR WRONGFUL DEATH AND DEFAMATION …
The parents of Sean Smith and Tyrone Woods, who were killed in the 2012 terrorist attack in Benghazi, Libya, have sued Hillary Clinton for wrongful death and defamation. Hillary Clinton was the Secretary of State when the United States Consulate was attacked. A terror attack that Hillary Clinton and other Obama mouth pieces blamed on a video tape. Hillary lied to the American people and the families of those murdered. Hillary Clinton had continually turned down requests to beef up security ahead of the attacks. Requests that went unheard. Patricia Smith, mother of Benghazi victim Sean Smith stated at the RNC, “If Hillary Clinton cannot give us the truth, why would we give her the presidency?” The case was filed in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia by Larry Klayman of Freedom Watch USA on behalf of Patricia Smith, the mother of Sean Smith, and Charles Woods, the father of Tyrone Woods, for allegedly wrongfully causing the death of their sons as well as for defamation and intentional and negligent infliction of emotional distress.
Sorry America, Hillary Clinton is not presidential material. She had her moment to be presidential and her 3 o’ clock phone call and she failed miserably.
Mother of Sean Smith Speaks Out Against Hillary Clinton at RNC
The parents of two Americans killed in the 2012 terrorist attacks on U.S. diplomatic facilities in Benghazi, Libya, filed a wrongful death lawsuit in federal court Monday against Hillary Clinton.
In the suit, Patricia Smith and Charles Woods, the parents of Sean Smith and Tyrone Woods, claim that Clinton’s use of a private e-mail server contributed to the attacks. They also accuse her of defaming them in public statements.
Smith was an information management officer and Woods was a security officer, both stationed in Benghazi.
“The Benghazi attack was directly and proximately caused, at a minimum by defendant Clinton’s ‘extreme carelessness’ in handling confidential and classified information,” such as the location of State Department employees in Libya, the lawsuit said.
In an interview last week on “Fox News Sunday,” Clinton denied telling family members of those killed that the attack was sparked by an anti-Islam video, and was not terrorism. Oh really, so Hillary is calling a Gold Star parent a liar? Where is the MSM covering that like they did Trump?
From FOX News comes the following new witness recounting the night of the Benghazi terror attacks that left four Americans dead, including Ambassador Chris Stevens. As the Benghazi consulate was under fire on September 11, 2012, hundreds of miles away an Air Force squadron answered the call. Its members raced to arm and ready their aircraft to provide the support those on the ground desperately needed. The order never came.
Honestly, this is one of the most despicable and negligent military reactions to Americans in harms way in history. The only acts that may be more despicable and cowardice is the coverup that has occurred since to protect politicians like Obama and Hillary Clinton. The Obama administration waited and waited and waited and did nothing. Then they blamed it all on a film maker. This one act alone should disqualify Hillary Clinton, then Secretart of State, from ever being President of the United States and Commander in Chief.
His squadron got the alert: a “real world mission was going down.”
The team – at Aviano Air Base in northeastern Italy – raced to the field and was briefed, as planes were armed and prepared to launch. Hundreds of miles away, fellow Americans were under attack in Benghazi.
“There were people everywhere,” said the witness, who was on the ground that night but wished to remain anonymous. “That flight line was full of people, and we were all ready to go” to Benghazi.
Only they were waiting for the order. It never came.
“The whole night we were told that we are waiting on a call,” he told Fox News.
This account is from a squadron member at Aviano the night of the Sept. 11, 2012, terror attack in Benghazi. The source, the first in his squadron to speak out publicly since that attack, is going public to explain – in his view – that more could have been done to save Americans under attack that night.
He asked that his identity be protected for fear of retribution. He says others in his squadron also have wanted to talk about Benghazi from the beginning, but no others have been interviewed and all are afraid of the potential backlash from speaking out.
The new witness who had to have his identity protected for fear of retribution stated that his squadron could have helped. Although they may not have been able to have helped Ambassador Chris Stevens and information officer Sean Smith were killed in the initial attack on the main compound, they could have saved Former Navy SEALs Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty were killed in that second wave, some 7 to 9 hours later.
“I’m not trying to give away any type of [information] that could ever harm the military,” the source told Fox News. “That is never my plan. I feel that some things need to come to light.”
Namely, he said, that a team was ready to go that night to help protect Americans under fire in Benghazi – an account that runs counter to multiple official reports, including from a House committee, a timeline provided by the military and the controversial State Department Accountability Review Board investigation, which concluded the interagency response to Benghazi was “timely and appropriate.”
The source said: “I definitely believe that our aircraft could have taken off and gotten there in a timely manner, maybe three hours at the most, in order to at least stop that second mortar attack … and basically save lives that day.”
Former Navy SEALs Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty were killed in that second wave. Ambassador Chris Stevens and information officer Sean Smith were killed in the initial attack on the main compound.
“We could have been there. That’s the worst part,” the source said.
“13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi” Out Today … Go Watch It … Movie Reignites ‘Stand-Gown’ Order Debate .. “Hillary Is a Liar!” (VIDEO)
MAKE IT A POINT TO SEE THIS MOVIE THIS WEEK AND BRING YOUR HILLARY CLINTON LIBERAL SUPPORTING FRIENDS …
Michael Bay’s “13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi” is set to be released everywhere on Friday. This is a must see movie. As stated at the Politico, the new Benghazi movie reignites ‘stand-down’ order debate. Sorry, if I happen to believe the people who actually were there as opposed to the pathetic, rotten lying politicians trying to cover the collective asses of Barack Obama and then Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. Our governments action with regards to the terror attacks in Benghazi will forever be a low-point in America history where those in power just left Americans to die and then blamed the radical Islamist terror attack on a tape. Shame on them and shame on the media for covering up the story.
The creators of a new Hollywood blockbuster about the 2012 Benghazi terrorist attack are renewing the politically explosive allegation that commandos called to defend the U.S. compound were told to “stand down” — a claim Democrats say has no basis in fact.
With Michael Bay’s “13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi” set to premiere Thursday, the five surviving members of the six-man Benghazi security team have blitzed the airwaves to promote the film and renew their assertion that a top CIA officer delayed them from immediately answering State Department distress calls. Three even testified to the same before the House Select Committee on Benghazi last spring, several sources have confirmed to POLITICO.
“There is no sensationalism in that: We were told to ‘stand down,’” said former Special Forces Officer Kris Paronto, one of the CIA contractors who fought that night, in an interview with Politico. “Those words were used verbatim — 100 percent. … If the truth of it affects someone’s political career? Well, I’m sorry. It happens.”
Pat Smith, mother of State Department official Sean Smith who was murdered at the Benghazi Consulate on 9-11-3012, screamed out, “Hillary is a liar!” after watching the movie ’13 Hours.’
Pat Smith joined Megyn Kelly tonight after attending the opening of ’13 Hours’ last night in Dallas, Texas.
She sobbed as she told Megyn about the movie.
I left as soon as Sean came on screen, or the person who portrayed him. I couldn’t handle it. HILLARY IS A LIAR! I know what she told me!
Smith was referring to Hillary’s bogus claims that a YouTube video was behind the deadly attacks.
Pat Smith later said she wants Hillary in jail.
Email Shows Pentagon Offered ‘Forces that Could Move to Benghazi’ Immediately During the Deadly 2012 attack on the U.S. Consulate
LIARS … HERE IS A STORY THAT THE LIBERAL MSM HAS DECIDED NOT TO COVER TO PROTECT HILLARY CLINTON’s A$$ …
What the hell is it with emails and Hillary Clinton? From the Washington Free Beacon comes the following bombshell story that the MSM refuses to cover. Newly released emails, thanks to a FOIA from Judicial Watch, show that senior Defense Department official offered the State Department “forces that could move to Benghazi” immediately during the deadly 2012 attack there on the American consulate. You remember, the 2012 terror attack that the Obama administration lied about where both Obama and Hillary Clinton blamed the attack on a video tape and where four Americans, including the murder of Ambassador Stevens. So now it appears that there were assets offered and were reasy to go to help those under attack and no one pulled the trigger to make this op a go. UNREAL, but why should we not be surprised? They had assets in place to help those in distress in Benghazi as they were under attacks from terrorists and did nothing. Not only that, they lied to the America people that this even was the case.
Bash’s email seems to directly contradict testimony given by then-Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta before the Senate Armed Services Committee in February 2013. LISTEN TO HIS LIES, HERE (VIDEO). Former Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton have a lot of explaining to do and it is sickening that the media refuses to hold their feet to the fire where Americans were slaughtered just because of their political leanings. Simply disgusting!!!
Newly released emails show that a senior Defense Department official offered the State Department “forces that could move to Benghazi” immediately during the deadly 2012 attack there on the American consulate.
Jeremy Bash, the former Pentagon chief of staff, offered to provide forces at 7:19 p.m. on the evening of the attack, “only hours after they had begun,” according to Judicial Watch, which disclosed the email on Tuesday.
“We have identified the forces that could move to Benghazi. They are spinning up as we speak,” Bash wrote.
Portions of the email remain redacted by the Obama administration.
“The Obama administration redacted the details of the military forces available, oddly citing a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) exemption that allows the withholding of ‘deliberative process’ information,” according to Judicial Watch.
The newly disclosed email contradicts testimony to Congress by Obama administration officials who cited the inability to immediately provide forces in response to the attack.
Judicial Watch press release: New Benghazi Email Shows DOD Offered State Department “Forces that Could Move to Benghazi” Immediately – Specifics Blacked Out in New Document.
Judicial Watch today released a new Benghazi email from then-Department of Defense Chief of Staff Jeremy Bash to State Department leadership immediately offering “forces that could move to Benghazi” during the terrorist attack on the U.S. Special Mission Compound in Benghazi, Libya on September 11, 2012. In an email sent to top Department of State officials, at 7:19 p.m. ET, only hours after the attack had begun, Bash says, “we have identified the forces that could move to Benghazi. They are spinning up as we speak.” The Obama administration redacted the details of the military forces available, oddly citing a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) exemption that allows the withholding of “deliberative process” information.
Bash’s email seems to directly contradict testimony given by then-Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta before the Senate Armed Services Committee in February 2013. Defending the Obama administration’s lack of military response to the nearly six-hour-long attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Panetta claimed that “time, distance, the lack of an adequate warning, events that moved very quickly on the ground prevented a more immediate response.”
The first assault occurred at the main compound at about 9:40 pm local time – 3:40 p.m. ET in Washington, DC. The second attack on a CIA annex 1.2 miles away began three hours later, at about 12 am local time the following morning – 6 p.m. ET.
Pope Francis’ Easter Message: End Violence & Oppression … Pope Called for an End to “the Present Absurd Bloodshed and all Barbarous Acts of Violence” of Radical Islam
Pope Francis Easter Message: “Oh God, who on this day through your only begotten son have conquered death and unmarked for us the path to eternity. [...] We ask peace above all for beloved Syria and Iraq. That the roar of arms cease and that peaceful relations be restored”.
During Pope Francis’ message this Easter Sunday, he called for an end to the bloodshed in Libya, Yemen, Syria, Iraq, Nigeria and in Africa and called for the international community not stand by before the immense humanitarian tragedy unfolding in these countries. Francis prayed for an end to the violence and persecution of Christians, specifically mentioning the recent slaughter of students massacred by Islamist militants at Garissa University in Kenya.
Pope Francis prayed for an end to the persecution of Christians in his Easter Sunday address, commemorating the students massacred by Islamist militants at Garissa University in Kenya.
Calling for peace in Libya, where last February Islamic State militants beheaded 21 Egyptian Coptic Christians, the pope called for an end to “the present absurd bloodshed and all barbarous acts of violence”.
He prayed for peace in Syria, Iraq and Yemen, Sudan, South Sudan, the Democratic Republic of Congo and Nigeria, where Boko Haram Islamist militants have also targeted Christian churches.
“We ask for peace and freedom for the many men and women subject to old and new forms of enslavement on the part of criminal individuals and groups,” he said.
Pope Francis reminded the world of the Vatican’s status as a state and his role as a moral diplomat in his traditional speech given at the end of Easter Mass.
The Pontiff lamented the suffering of people in the conflicts currently making headlines and called for violence everywhere to end.
Foremost, he asked that bloodshed end in Iraq and Syria and that humanitarian aid get to those in need.
“May the international community not stand by before the immense humanitarian tragedy unfolding in these countries and the drama of the numerous refugees,” he said in his “urbi et orbi” address, Latin for “to the city (Rome) and to the world.”
Then he turned to the Holy Land, expressing the wish that the peace process between Israelis and Palestinians resume.
Francis mentioned Libya; the nuclear talks with Iran in Lausanne, Switzerland; Yemen; Nigeria; South Sudan; and the shooting at the Garissa University College in Kenya.
The Full Easter Mass can be seen below
“Jesus Christ is risen! Love has triumphed over hatred, life has conquered death, light has dispelled the darkness!
Out of love for us, Jesus Christ stripped himself of his divine glory, emptied himself, took on the form of a slave and humbled himself even to death, death on a cross. For this reason God exalted him and made him Lord of the universe. Jesus is Lord! By his death and resurrection, Jesus shows everyone the way to life and happiness: this way is humility, which involves humiliation. This is the path which leads to glory. Only those who humble themselves can go towards the “things that are above”, towards God (cf. Col 3:1-4). The proud look “down from above”; the humble look “up from below”.
On Easter morning, alerted by the women, Peter and John ran to the tomb. They found it open and empty. Then they drew near and “bent down” in order to enter it. To enter into the mystery, we need to “bend down”, to abase ourselves. Only those who abase themselves understand the glorification of Jesus and are able to follow him on his way.
The world proposes that we put ourselves forward at all costs, that we compete, that we prevail. But Christians, by the grace of Christ, dead and risen, are the seeds of another humanity, in which we seek to live in service to one another, not to be arrogant, but rather respectful and ready to help.
This is not weakness, but true strength! Those who bear within them God’s power, his love and his justice, do not need to employ violence; they speak and act with the power of truth, beauty and love.
From the risen Lord we ask the grace not to succumb to the pride which fuels violence and war, but to have the humble courage of pardon and peace. We ask Jesus, the Victor over death, to lighten the sufferings of our many brothers and sisters who are persecuted for his name, and of all those who suffer injustice as a result of ongoing conflicts and violence.
We ask for peace, above all, for Syria and Iraq, that the roar of arms may cease and that peaceful relations may be restored among the various groups which make up those beloved countries. May the international community not stand by before the immense humanitarian tragedy unfolding in these countries and the drama of the numerous refugees.
We pray for peace for all the peoples of the Holy Land. May the culture of encounter grow between Israelis and Palestinians and the peace process be resumed, in order to end years of suffering and division.
We implore peace for Libya, that the present absurd bloodshed and all barbarous acts of violence may cease, and that all concerned for the future of the country may work to favor reconciliation and to build a fraternal society respectful of the dignity of the person. For Yemen too we express our hope for the growth of a common desire for peace, for the good of the entire people. (the rest of the message)