THE MANCHESTER TERROR BOMBING WAS A FAMILY AFFAIR … FATHER & BROTHER ARRESTED.
Two more arrests have been made in connection with the Manchester, England terror bombing. The father and brother of Salman Abedi, the suspected terrorist responsible for the suicide bombing that left 22 young individuals dead, were arrested in Libya. According to the Daily Mail, the terrorist suicide bomber’s family had ties to terror.
The family of the Manchester suicide bomber have links to terror networks around the world as it emerged the killer was in a German hotbed of Islamic extremists four days before the attack, it was revealed last night.
REMEMBER THE LIVES LOST BY THE HANDS OF RADICAL ISLAM
The father and younger brother of the Manchester Arena bomber have been arrested in Libya.
The Telegraph understands Hashem Abedi, 20, the brother of suspected attacker Salman Abedi, was arrested last night in the capital Tripoli by counterterrorism forces on suspicion of links to the Islamic State group.
Three armed vehicles arrived to take away their father, Ramadan Abedi, an administrative manager of the Central Security Force in Tripoli, late Wednesday afternoon.
A third brother, Ismail, has also been arrested after police raids in the UK. The family are believed to live between Manchester, where the children were born and grew up, and Libya.
The revelation comes as detectives probe a “network” linked to the Manchester suicide bomber as more details are beginning to emerge about Salman.
A Muslim community worker has said that members of the public called the police anti-terrorism hotline warning about the Manchester suicide bomber’s extreme and violent views several years ago.
It is also understood that Abedi was in Manchester earlier this year when he told people of the value of dying for a cause and made hardline statements about suicide operations and the conflict in Libya.
The community worker – who did not want to be identified – said two people who knew Salman Abedi at college made separate calls to the police.
WAPO: Manchester bombing probe expands to Germany amid raids, arrests in Britain.
Police used controlled explosives to carry out a raid in the early hours of Thursday while also arresting two male suspects in Manchester. The arrests brought to eight the number of people in British custody who are suspected of involvement in the attack.
While the nation observed a one-minute silence at the stroke of 11 a.m. to honor those who died in the attack, a bomb disposal unit was called to the southwest of Manchester to investigate a suspicious package. The police later said that the area had been “deemed safe.”
Meanwhile, a German security official told The Washington Post that the bomber, 22-year-old Salman Abedi, had been in Düsseldorf just four days before the bombing. The development signaled an expansion of an investigation that already has stretched to North Africa and continental Europe.
Authorities were investigating whether Abedi had possible contacts with extremists in Germany, including during a 2015 visit to Frankfurt, the official said, speaking on the condition of anonymity. Abedi was en route back to Britain from Istanbul when he stopped off in Düsseldorf.
Judge Napolitano Discusses Bill Clinton’s Criticisms of ObamaCare, FBI’s Immunity Deal to Destroy Clinton Aid Laptops (VIDEO)
LIES AND CORRUPTION FROM OBAMA ADMINISTRATION AND THE BENDING OVER BACKWARDS TO COVER UP FOR HILLARY CLINTON …
In Fox & Friends, Judge Napolitano discusses Bill Clinton’s sodium pentothal Obacare moment, a new low for the FBI and the DOJ carrying water for Hillary Clinton in abruptly stopping a case against an arms dealer.
Donald Trump delivers a Foreign Policy speech at Youngstown State University on 8/15/16.
If you have not already seen the video, please make sure to watch Donald Trump’s foreign policy speech below. Don’t let the media tell you what to think, watch what he said and listen, really listen. How can it possibly be considered extreme to want to protect America from radical Islamic terrorism? But that is what the liberal MSM would have you believe. It is Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton through their inaction and head in the sand mentality that has brought you ISIS. After all, it was Obama who when asked about ISIS, called them the JV. Who is not qualified to the president and does not take their job serious? Sadly the in the tank for Hillary Clinton media will trash his speech when nothing about it is extreme. We are in serious times where people are looking to end the West’s way of life and culture, it is not a president’s duty to protect the United States and the US Constitution?
Trump stated we need extreme vetting for those that would look to immigrate to the United States from countries that harbor terrorism. Wow, what a novel concept MSM. I would dare say any vetting would be required as I doubt very much that the Obama administration does little to none. A note to Democrats, liberals, the MSM and Hillary Clinton, we have no obligation to allow people into the US, especially those that would not look to assimilate to the American culture. What made America great is that we were a Melting Pot, not a country made up of illegals and immigrants who wanted no part of melting into America society.
We will defeat Radical Islamic Terrorism, just as we have defeated every threat we have faced in every age before.
But we will not defeat it with closed eyes, or silenced voices.
Anyone who cannot name our enemy, is not fit to lead this country. Anyone who cannot condemn the hatred, oppression and violence of Radical Islam lacks the moral clarity to serve as our President.
The rise of ISIS is the direct result of policy decisions made by President Obama and Secretary Clinton.
As the Middle East was cast into total turmoil as Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State, the Clinton’s made millions.
With one episode of bad judgment after another, Hillary Clinton’s policies launched ISIS onto the world.
Yet, as she threw the Middle East into violent turmoil, things turned out well for her. The Clintons made almost $60 million in gross income while she was Secretary of State.
Incident after incident proves again and again: Hillary Clinton lacks the judgement, the temperament and the moral character to lead this nation. Importantly, she also lacks the mental and physical stamina to take on ISIS, and all the many adversaries we face – not only in terrorism, but in trade and every other challenge we must confront to turn this country around.
Thank you. It is great to be with you this afternoon.
Today we begin a conversation about how to Make America Safe Again.
In the 20th Century, the United States defeated Fascism, Nazism, and Communism.
Now, a different threat challenges our world: Radical Islamic Terrorism.
This summer, there has been an ISIS attack launched outside the war zones of the Middle East every 84 hours.
Here, in America, we have seen one brutal attack after another.
13 were murdered, and 38 wounded, in the assault on Ft. Hood.
The Boston Marathon Bombing wounded and maimed 264 people, and ultimately left five dead – including 2 police officers.
In Chattanooga, Tennessee, five unarmed marines were shot and killed at a military recruiting center.
Last December, 14 innocent Americans were gunned down at an office party in San Bernardino, another 22 were injured.
In June, 49 Americans were executed at the Pulse Nightclub in Orlando, and another 53 were injured. It was the worst mass shooting in our history, and the worst attack on the LGTBQ community in our history.
In Europe, we have seen the same carnage and bloodshed inflicted upon our closest allies.
Iran, the world’s largest state sponsor of terrorism, is now flush with $150 billion in cash released by the United States – plus another $400 million in ransom. Worst of all, the Nuclear deal puts Iran, the number one state sponsor of Radical Islamic Terrorism, on a path to nuclear weapons.
In short, the Obama-Clinton foreign policy has unleashed ISIS, destabilized the Middle East, and put the nation of Iran – which chants ‘Death to America’ – in a dominant position of regional power and, in fact, aspiring to be a dominant world power.
It all began in 2009 with what has become known as President Obama’s global ‘Apology Tour.’
In a series of speeches, President Obama described America as “arrogant,” “dismissive” “derisive” and a “colonial power.” He informed other countries that he would be speaking up about America’s “past errors.” He pledged that we would no longer be a “senior partner,” that “sought to dictate our terms.” He lectured CIA officers of the need to acknowledge their mistakes, and described Guantanamo Bay as a “rallying cry for our enemies.”
Perhaps no speech was more misguided than President Obama’s speech to the Muslim World delivered in Cairo, Egypt, in 2009.
Analysis of Trump speech from Sean Hannity and Newt Gingrich
Posted August 17, 2016 by Scared Monkeys
Act of War, Donald Trump, Donald Trump, Donald Trump - Mike Pence 2016, Europe, Foreign Policy, Home Land Security, Iran, ISIS, Islamist, Jihad, Libya, Radical Islam, State Sponsored Terrorism, Syria, Terrorism, United States, US Constitution, US National Security, War on Terror, World, You Tube - VIDEO | one comment
Parents of Sean Smith and Tyrone Woods Murdered in Benghazi Sue Hillary Clinton for Wrongful Death & Defamation
HILLARY CLINTON SUED FOR WRONGFUL DEATH AND DEFAMATION …
The parents of Sean Smith and Tyrone Woods, who were killed in the 2012 terrorist attack in Benghazi, Libya, have sued Hillary Clinton for wrongful death and defamation. Hillary Clinton was the Secretary of State when the United States Consulate was attacked. A terror attack that Hillary Clinton and other Obama mouth pieces blamed on a video tape. Hillary lied to the American people and the families of those murdered. Hillary Clinton had continually turned down requests to beef up security ahead of the attacks. Requests that went unheard. Patricia Smith, mother of Benghazi victim Sean Smith stated at the RNC, “If Hillary Clinton cannot give us the truth, why would we give her the presidency?” The case was filed in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia by Larry Klayman of Freedom Watch USA on behalf of Patricia Smith, the mother of Sean Smith, and Charles Woods, the father of Tyrone Woods, for allegedly wrongfully causing the death of their sons as well as for defamation and intentional and negligent infliction of emotional distress.
Sorry America, Hillary Clinton is not presidential material. She had her moment to be presidential and her 3 o’ clock phone call and she failed miserably.
Mother of Sean Smith Speaks Out Against Hillary Clinton at RNC
The parents of two Americans killed in the 2012 terrorist attacks on U.S. diplomatic facilities in Benghazi, Libya, filed a wrongful death lawsuit in federal court Monday against Hillary Clinton.
In the suit, Patricia Smith and Charles Woods, the parents of Sean Smith and Tyrone Woods, claim that Clinton’s use of a private e-mail server contributed to the attacks. They also accuse her of defaming them in public statements.
Smith was an information management officer and Woods was a security officer, both stationed in Benghazi.
“The Benghazi attack was directly and proximately caused, at a minimum by defendant Clinton’s ‘extreme carelessness’ in handling confidential and classified information,” such as the location of State Department employees in Libya, the lawsuit said.
In an interview last week on “Fox News Sunday,” Clinton denied telling family members of those killed that the attack was sparked by an anti-Islam video, and was not terrorism. Oh really, so Hillary is calling a Gold Star parent a liar? Where is the MSM covering that like they did Trump?
From FOX News comes the following new witness recounting the night of the Benghazi terror attacks that left four Americans dead, including Ambassador Chris Stevens. As the Benghazi consulate was under fire on September 11, 2012, hundreds of miles away an Air Force squadron answered the call. Its members raced to arm and ready their aircraft to provide the support those on the ground desperately needed. The order never came.
Honestly, this is one of the most despicable and negligent military reactions to Americans in harms way in history. The only acts that may be more despicable and cowardice is the coverup that has occurred since to protect politicians like Obama and Hillary Clinton. The Obama administration waited and waited and waited and did nothing. Then they blamed it all on a film maker. This one act alone should disqualify Hillary Clinton, then Secretart of State, from ever being President of the United States and Commander in Chief.
His squadron got the alert: a “real world mission was going down.”
The team – at Aviano Air Base in northeastern Italy – raced to the field and was briefed, as planes were armed and prepared to launch. Hundreds of miles away, fellow Americans were under attack in Benghazi.
“There were people everywhere,” said the witness, who was on the ground that night but wished to remain anonymous. “That flight line was full of people, and we were all ready to go” to Benghazi.
Only they were waiting for the order. It never came.
“The whole night we were told that we are waiting on a call,” he told Fox News.
This account is from a squadron member at Aviano the night of the Sept. 11, 2012, terror attack in Benghazi. The source, the first in his squadron to speak out publicly since that attack, is going public to explain – in his view – that more could have been done to save Americans under attack that night.
He asked that his identity be protected for fear of retribution. He says others in his squadron also have wanted to talk about Benghazi from the beginning, but no others have been interviewed and all are afraid of the potential backlash from speaking out.
The new witness who had to have his identity protected for fear of retribution stated that his squadron could have helped. Although they may not have been able to have helped Ambassador Chris Stevens and information officer Sean Smith were killed in the initial attack on the main compound, they could have saved Former Navy SEALs Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty were killed in that second wave, some 7 to 9 hours later.
“I’m not trying to give away any type of [information] that could ever harm the military,” the source told Fox News. “That is never my plan. I feel that some things need to come to light.”
Namely, he said, that a team was ready to go that night to help protect Americans under fire in Benghazi – an account that runs counter to multiple official reports, including from a House committee, a timeline provided by the military and the controversial State Department Accountability Review Board investigation, which concluded the interagency response to Benghazi was “timely and appropriate.”
The source said: “I definitely believe that our aircraft could have taken off and gotten there in a timely manner, maybe three hours at the most, in order to at least stop that second mortar attack … and basically save lives that day.”
Former Navy SEALs Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty were killed in that second wave. Ambassador Chris Stevens and information officer Sean Smith were killed in the initial attack on the main compound.
“We could have been there. That’s the worst part,” the source said.