Daily Commentary – Monday, May 30, 2016 – More Craziness In the Media Surrounding the Casey Anthony Case
- Private Investigator, Dominic Casey claims that Casey was trading sex for attorneys fee, that he saw Casey walking out of Baez’s office naked
Daily Commentary – Monday, May 30, 2016 Download
The family of deceased Kate Steinle has filed a federal lawsuit against U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement. The suit, which seeks unspecified damages, names the city and county of San Francisco, former county Sheriff Ross Mirkarimi and the United States “for their failures to perform mandatory duties and/or for the unconstitutional and/or negligent acts and/or omissions of their officers, officials, agents and/or employees.” Kate Steinle was shot to death by 45-year-old Juan Francisco Lopez-Sanchez -on a San Francisco pier last summer. Juan Francisco Lopez-Sanchez is an
undocumented immigrant illegal alien and a repeat felon who has been deported five times to Mexico.
The fatal shooting of Kate Steinle on a San Francisco pier last summer — allegedly at the hands of an undocumented immigrant deported five times from the United States — became a focal point of an angry national debate over illegal immigration.
On Friday, her family filed a federal lawsuit against U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, San Francisco County’s former sheriff, the federal Bureau of Land Management and the man who allegedly fired the deadly shot.
“Kate’s death was both foreseeable and preventable had the law enforcement agencies, officials and/or officers involved simply followed the laws, regulations and/or procedures which they swore to uphold,” the lawsuit said.
On the evening of July 1, 2015, Steinle was walking on a busy pier of the Embarcadero with her father when there was a single popping sound in the air. The 32-year-old medical device sales representative was shot in the chest, a bullet piercing her aorta, according to the lawsuit.
Her father, James, held her in his arms. “Help me Daddy,” were her last words to him, the lawsuit said. She died later at a hospital.
I so hope the family of Kate Steinle wins this lawsuit against San Francisco for their “sanctuary city” policies!!!
Private Investigator Dominic Casey Says Casey Anthony’s Lawyer Jose Baez Admitted She Killed Daughter Caylee (VIDEO)
SEX, FRAUD, LIES, AND COVER UP … AS NANCY GRACE WOULD SAY, BOMBSHELL TONIGHT!!!
Just when you thought some crime cases were over, they are back again. Dominic Casey, the private investigator hired by Casey Anthony’s attorney, Jose Baez, claims that that tot-mom’s attorney admitted Casey killed her two year old daughter Caylee Anthony. The PI also went on to say that Casey Anthony paid her lawyer with sex. All of this has come out from court documents that went public last month in Casey Anthony’s bankruptcy case. Casey Anthony was found “not guilty as sin “in 2011 of murdering her 2 year old child Caylee by a jury of fools when the entire thinking world knew she was guilty.
More than five years after a jury in Florida cleared Casey Anthony in the murder of her two-year-old daughter, Caylee, a private investigator claimed the mom’s attorney admitted she killed the girl and hid her body.
Dominic Casey made the claim in court documents that went public last month in Casey Anthony’s bankruptcy case. He also suggested that the mom paid her lawyer with sex.
The investigator claimed attorney Jose Baez hired him days after police arrested the mom in July 2008. He said, “Baez had told me that Casey had murdered Caylee and dumped the body somewhere and, he needed all the help he could get to find the body before anyone else did.”
Meter reader Roy Kronk found the girl’s body in the woods near her grandparents’ home that December. Dominic Casey also said that before the remains were discovered, Casey Anthony allowed her legal team to try framing Kronk, “to portray him as a murderer and or kidnapper of Caylee Anthony.”
The investigator said he quit the legal team in October 2008.
Casey Anthony’s lawyer, Jose Baez, is firing back at court documents containing testimony from former private investigator Dominic Casey.
In a cease and desist letter to WFLA News Channel 8, Baez Law Firm said, “As you are aware, this information comes from an attention seeking, delusional individual, with a history of making false and outrageous claims, not only to court officials, but to the media.”
Two trials and no convictions …
Baltimore Circuit Judge Barry Williams acquitted Officer Edward Nero of the assault, misconduct in office and reckless endangerment charges in connection with Freddie Gray’s arrest last year outside a West Baltimore housing complex. This is what happens when a bias and overzealous prosecutor charges officers for political purposes.
After two trials and no convictions, Baltimore’s top prosecutor is facing criticism that she moved too quickly to file charges against six officers in the death of Freddie Gray without first ensuring there was enough evidence to bring them to bear.
Even the judge overseeing the cases — in his verdict Monday acquitting the latest officer to stand trial in the death of the African-American man — said the state failed to prove its case on any of the charges.
Baltimore Circuit Judge Barry Williams acquitted Officer Edward Nero of the assault, misconduct in office and reckless endangerment charges in connection with Gray’s arrest last year outside a West Baltimore housing complex.
Gray died on April 19, 2015, a week after his neck was broken while handcuffed, shackled, but left unrestrained by a seat belt in the back of a police van. The circumstances of his arrest and his subsequent death triggered protests demanding justice for Gray. On the day of his funeral, rioting and looting broke out. The National Guard responded, and a curfew was imposed.
Williams delivered his verdict in the racially charged case before a packed courtroom Monday. Nero’s parents and his brother sat in the front row; a few rows away, Gray’s stepfather. Noticeably absent, however, was State’s Attorney Marilyn Mosby, who was present when Williams declared a mistrial in the trial for Officer William Porter in December.
After announcing charges against the officers last May — one day after receiving the police department’s investigation while a tense city was still under curfew — Mosby did not shy from the spotlight. She posed for magazine photos, sat for TV interviews and even appeared onstage at a Prince concert in Gray’s honor.
After the acquittal, Nero’s lawyers sought to send a strong message to her.
“Officer Edward Nero, his wife and family are elated that this nightmare is finally over,” wrote Marc Zayon and Allison Levine in a statement. “The state’s attorney for Baltimore city rushed to charge him, as well as the other five officers, completely disregarding the facts of the case and the applicable law. His hope is that the state’s attorney will reevaluate the remaining five officers’ cases and dismiss their charges.”
ANOTHER TRIAL TO BEGIN FOR DREW PETERSON, YES, THAT DREW PETERSON …
Jury selection is set to begin for Drew Peterson and his murder for hire case where Peterson, the former Bollingbrook police officer and now convicted felon, is accused of plotting to kill the prosecutor who put him behind bars in his third wife’s death. Peterson pleaded not guilty to charges that he enlisted another inmate between September 2013 and December 2014 to help plan the death of Will County State’s Attorney James Glasgow. The prosecutor was responsible for putting Peterson behind bars in the death of his third wife, Kathleen Savio. The 62 year old Peterson is currently serving a 38-year-sentence at the maximum security Menard Correctional Center. Peterson also remains a suspect in the disappearance his fourth wife, Stacy Peterson.
Jury selection is set to begin in the murder-for-hire trial of Drew Peterson, the former suburban Chicago police officer accused of plotting to kill the prosecutor who put him behind bars in his third wife’s death.
The process will start Friday in Randolph County in southern Illinois, where Peterson, 62, is serving a 38-year-sentence at the maximum security Menard Correctional Center. Opening arguments are scheduled to start Monday, with the trial anticipated to last at least one week.
The Illinois Attorney General’s Office and the Randolph County state’s attorney are prosecuting the case against Peterson, who faces a sentence of up to 60 years if convicted of solicitation of murder for hire along with solicitation of murder.
Peterson has pleaded not guilty to charges that he enlisted another inmate between September 2013 and December 2014 to help plan the death of Will County State’s Attorney James Glasgow, who is among the state’s likely witnesses. Glasgow has previously declined to discuss the alleged threats.