Outrage on the Internet After VIDEO of 12 Year Old Katelyn Nicole Davis’ Suicide Shared on Social Media
WITH ALL THAT IS GOOD WITH SOCIAL MEDIA … THIS IS NOT.
This can only be described as beyond tragic. On December 30, 2016 Katelyn Nicole Davis live-streamed her suicide on social media outside her home in Cedartown, Georgia. the 12 year old girl hanged herself in her front yard, reportedly after claims of physical and sexual abuse by a male relative. To make matters worse, the video is now being re-posted by numerous website. WE WILL NEVER BE ONE OF THEM. Now there is outrage on the internet as the video of her suicide is being shared and circulated through out the web, as authorities appear helpless to stop it. Polk County Police Chief Kenny Dodd stated there’s nothing he can do:
“We did our due diligence to try to remove it, but it’s impossible. There’s too many websites that have it, there’s too many people who have it on their device.”
God bless this child as our prayer go out to her family and friend. And may justice come swiftly to those responsible for crimes against Katelyn Nicole Davis. Rest in Peace.
Days after a 12-year-old girl broadcast her suicide live on a social media site; Polk County Police Chief Kenny Dodd said he can’t stop people from sharing the video online.
In the video, Katelyn Nicole Davis claimed she had been physically and sexually abused by a family member, then hung herself in the front yard of her Cedartown home on December 30.
Chief Dodd was initially unaware video of the girl’s death was being shared on social media.
“We were actually contacted by a police officer from California who saw it the night of the event,” Chief Dodd told FOX 5′s Deidra Dukes.
The police department’s been flooded with Facebook messages, emails, and phone calls from as far away as Great Britain from people who are outraged the video is being shared online and demanding the police have it taken down.
Do the right thing folks, if you have put this video up, please take it down. The idea that anyone would want to show the suicide of anything, let alone a 12 year old, suspected sexual assault victim is reprehensible.
Dick Cheney Says to CNN’s Barbara Starr: Trump Took Us To Point Where We “Don’t Need You Guys Anymore”
WILL TRUMP MAKE THE MSM IRRELEVANT OR HAVE THEY ALREADY DONE THAT TO THEMSELVES?
Over the weekend, former Vice President Dick Cheney and Former Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta discussed the new era of foreign policy under President-elect Donald Trump with CNN’s Barbara Starr at the Reagan Library. The media seems to be worried about Donald Trump’s tweets. That is when Cheney provided the following comment as to why maybe the MSM is in such a huff over Trump’s tweets, do they feel that they will be made irrelevant and not needed anymore? Funny line. I bet the media never thought they would miss Dick Cheney.
Honestly, since it is pretty much obvious, especially after the last election cycle that journalism is dead, maybe it is the media that made their own-self irrelevant.
“I think one of the reasons people get so concerned about the tweets is it is sort of a way around the press. He doesn’t have to rely upon, uh, rely upon — this is the modern era, modern technology. He’s at the point where we don’t need you guys anymore.”
FMR. VICE PRESIDENT DICK CHENEY: One of the most important things [President-elect Trump] can do is exactly the opposite of what his predecessor did. With respect to Iran and nuclear weapons, and don’t make the mistakes that the situation he is inheriting from the Obama administration represented. With respect to our status in the world, the capabilities of our forces, the belief on the part of I believe many of our friends and allies that they can no longer trust the United States or count on our guarantees. I think we need to do major progress and reverse the Obama policies and not that’s not a place for President Trump to start.
BARBARA STARR, CNN: But Secretary Cheney, Mr. Vice President, you are someone who has a long history of being very precise in your words, in your thinking and your analysis. I’m not aware of anytime you ever said anything very casually. [Laughter]
CHENEY: Oh, now, Barbara.
STARR: At least that I can’t recall. I heard that Air Force general that you fired. Um, that’s another story we’ll get to later.
So, c’mon, let’s hear it. What are you — what is your, you know, you hear this casual language. And when I say that don’t go out tweeting that I am anti-this or anti-that. The language of tweets is not necessarily as nuanced and contextual as U.S. foreign policy is. I think that is something that we can all agree on. So when you see this, seriously, what concerns does it cause you? If you were sitting with him and could give him some advice about all of this — about language, about meaning of words — what would you say? What would your advice be?
CHENEY: Well, I, first of all, am not sitting with him.
STARR: Would you if asked?
CHENEY: Would if I asked?
STARR: Would you?
CHENEY: Certainly, if the President of the United States asks for advice. I would have been happy to advise Barack Obama but he never asked me. [Laughter]
STARR: So, again, language and words. [Laughter]
STARR: You see, the man never says anything casual.
CHENEY: I think he needs to be careful but he’ll learn as he goes along. I think he is putting some brains and good people with him. I am a big fan of Mike Pence. I know Mike well from his 12 years in the House and I think he’s a great choice as Vice President. He’s going to play a major role. I think Mr. Trump is taking very, very seriously the job that he has gotten now. Staffing up the administration.
I think one of the reasons people get so concerned about the tweets is it is sort of a way around the press. He doesn’t have to rely upon, uh, rely upon — this is the modern era, modern technology. He’s at the point where we don’t need you guys anymore.
Wikileaks Warned DNC Chairperson Donna Brazile and Vice Presidential Candidate Tim Kaine, #You’re Next!
WIKILEAKS: DONNA BRAZILE AND VP TIM KAINE … #YOU’RE NEXT!!!
WikiLeaks is putting out the tease that Democratic vice presidential nominee Tim Kaine and interim Democratic National Committee Chair Donna Brazile on Twitter Thursday evening, warning an October surprise is looming. It looks like they will be next. In the past, Kaine has tried to preempt Wikileaks hacked emails claiming they could be doctored. Hardly Tim, you folks have just been caught red handed and you can’t defend what you say behind the scenes. The Twitter Universe awaits the document dump on Kaine and Brazile. As if past emails from Donna Brazile have not already been bad enough. How exactly does she still have a job with the DNC still?
24 Year Old, Black Kean University Grad Kayla-Simone McKelvey Charged with Third-degree Creating a False Public Alarm After Posting Threats to Kill Black Males & Females
HMM, I GUESS AL SHARPTON AND JESSEE JACKSON WON’T BE VISITING NJ TO PROTEST HATE CRIMES … BLACK ON BLACK CRIME.
24 year old Kayla-Simone McKelvey, of Union, New Jersey, who recently graduated from Kean University in May 2015 finds her self in some hot water that she completely created, or should we say, made up. The black female Kean alum has been charged with third-degree creating a false public alarm after she tweeted threatening comments on Twitter stating, “i will kill every black male and female at kean university”.
Third-degree Creating a False Public Alarm? Sorry, she should be cgarged with a hate crime as her sole intent was to create friction and animosity among backs and whites. Now that is truly hateful.
A recent Kean graduate has been charged with being responsible for a series of tweets threatening black students at the school two weeks ago, acting Union County Prosecutor Grace H. Park announced Tuesday.
Kayla-Simone McKelvey, 24, of Union – a black alum who graduated in May – was charged by summons with third-degree creating a false public alarm.
Park said an investigation by the Union County Prosecutor’s Office’s Special Prosecutions Unit and Kean University police found that McKelvey, a self-proclaimed activist, participated in a student rally regarding racial issues on Nov. 17, but left midway through the rally and walked to a computer station in a university library.
Once there, McKelvey allegedly created an anonymous Twitter account – @keanuagainstblk – and began posting threats of violence against black Kean students.
The first message around 10 p.m. said “kean university twitter against blacks is for everyone who hates blacks people” and a tweet about there being a bomb on the campus, and then continued with several other tweets about shooting black students at the university.
i will kill every black male and female at kean university
— kean university (@keanuagainstblk) November 18, 2015
After making the posts, McKelvey returned to the rally and attempted to spread awareness of the threats, authorities said.
ANOTHER HILLARY CLINTON IT SERVER COMPANY COMES FORWARD …
DRIP, DRIP, DRIP … And the Hillary Clinton email/private server scandal keeps on coming. Just when you thought there was only one IT company involved in Hillary Clinton’s email server, there now appears to be another. Datto Inc., an IT company based in Norwalk, CT, has become the second firm to get caught up in the Hillary email/server scandal. The Connecticut based company to provide Hillary’s server data to the FBI. Hmm, remember when it was said that Hillary’s server was wiped/scrubbed clean? Not so fast. As Doug Powers at Michelle Malkin.com opines, maybe Val the bartender can explain to Hillary how her secure emails got in the Cloud.
… So you see, data is stored in the Cloud
Hillary Clinton hired a Connecticut company to back up her emails on a “cloud” storage system, and her lawyers have agreed to turn whatever it contains over to the FBI, a personal familiar with the situation said Tuesday.
The disclosure came as a Republican Senate committee chairman, Wisconsin Sen. Ron Johnson, also asked the firm to turn over to the committee copies of any Clinton emails still in its possession.
There were conflicting accounts as to whether the development could lead to recovery of any of Clinton’s more than 31,000 personal emails, which she said she deleted from her private server upon turning over her work-related emails to the State Department, at its request, in December 2014.
Datto Inc., based in Norwalk, Conn., became the second data storage firm to become entangled in the inquiry into Clinton’s unusual email arrangement, which has sparked a furor that has dogged her campaign. In August, Clinton and the firm that had managed her server since June 2013, Colorado-based Platte River Networks, agreed to surrender it for examination by the FBI.
On Friday, Clinton’s attorney, David Kendall, and Platte River agreed to allow Datto to turn over the data from the backup server to the FBI, said the person familiar with Datto’s storage, who spoke on condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the matter.
Oh what a tangled web we weave, when we practice to deceive. But of course Hillary Clinton will tell you that she is the most transparent individual ever. More from McClatchy DC.
Several weeks ago, Platte River employees discovered that her private server was syncing with an offsite Datto server, he said
When Datto acknowledged that was the case, a Platte River employee replied in an email: “This is a problem.”
Johnson said that “Datto apparently possessed a backup of the server’s contents since June 2013.”
Upon that discovery, Platte River “directed Datto to not delete the saved data and worked with Datto to find a way to move the saved information . . . back to Secretary Clinton’s private server.”
The letter also noted that Platte River employees were directed to reduce the amount of email data being stored with each backup. Late this summer, Johnson wrote, a Platte River employee took note of this change and inquired whether the company could search its archives for an email from Clinton Executive Service Corp. directing such a reduction in October or November 2014 and then again around February, advising Platte River to save only emails sent during the most recent 30 days.
Those reductions would have occurred after the State Department requested that Clinton turn over her emails.