LAPD Confirms Investigating Into Hollywood Pedophile Ring after Actor Corey Feldman Files Formal Report
IS THERE AN EVEN WORSE SHOE TO DROP ON HOLLYWOOD, THIS HAS BEEN A LONG TIME IN COMING TO GET THIS MESSAGE OUT TO THE PUBLIC BY COREY FELDMAN?
The Harvey Weinsten, Kevin Spacey sexual assault scandals may just be the tip of the sordid, sick and twisted iceberg of Hollywood’s sex scandals that have gone unreported and investigated for decades. Actor Corey Feldman has been claiming for years that there was those that preyed on young actors in Hollywood. His words went unnoticed and unheard. Not any more. According to the Daily Mail, the LAPD is said to be investigating Hollywood pedophile ring after Corey Feldman filed a formal police report identifying the men he claims sexually abused him as a child. The dirty little secret of Hollywood is about to blow the lid off the disgusting and reprehensible behavior that was allowed to go on and go unreported to help protect child actors.
The Los Angeles Police Department is investigating a rumored Hollywood pedophile ring after Corey Feldman filed a formal police report identifying the men he claims sexually abused him as a child.
‘Corey Feldman filed a report with the Los Angeles Police Department. There is no further information at this time, and his report is being investigated,’ a spokesperson told DaillyMail.com on Tuesday.
Feldman revealed he had filed a report on Monday.
‘IMPORTANT CAMPAIGN UPD8: I JUST COMPLETED A FORMAL SIT DOWN INTERVIEW W @LAPDHQ SPECIAL DIVISION, & GAVE THEM ALL THE INFO I KNOW! THIS WAS OFFICIALLY THE 1ST FORMAL REPORT EVER TAKEN ON ANY OF MY CASES, AS SBPD NEVER FOLLOWED UP BACK IN 1993, & HAS NO RECORD OF MY COMPLAINTS,’ wrote an animated Feldman on Twitter.
He then added: ‘THE LAPD WILL BEGIN AN OFFICIAL INVESTIGATION NOW! THINGS R HEATING UP, IM PRAYING 4 SAFETY!’
Just last week, Feldman revealed the identities of two alleged child molesters he claims took advantage of him and other adolescent screen stars years ago.
Stranger Things actor Sean Astin has come forward in support of his Goonies co-star Corey Feldman, who last week accused two men, including Jon Grissom, of sexually abusing him when he was a child.
In an essay posted on TwitLonger, Astin reflected on his time with Feldman on the set of the 1985 film. They were both 13 years old; Astin was in the lead role, Mikey, and Feldman played his talkative friend Mouth. Astin said he was never molested, and he didn’t realize Feldman was being abused. But, Astin added, “it was obvious that [Feldman] was having a rough time.”
“I deeply regret not knowing more,” Astin wrote. “I’m disappointed in myself that I didn’t know enough or do enough to help Corey or any kid who was in my orbit that was abused in any way.”
In his statement, Astin hinted somewhat ambiguously that Feldman later shared his stories of abuse, including naming his abusers. “I remember aching for him, but not being surprised,” Astin wrote. “When the names of certain people come up, I get a gut feeling, I bet that guys [sic] a pervert or that dude’s bad news.”
Last week, the 46-year-old Feldman named former co-star Jon Grissom as one of his abusers on The Dr. Oz Show. He then called law officials on live TV to report the allegations. Earlier, Feldman told Megyn Kelly on the Today show that former talent manager Marty Weiss (now a convicted sex offender) was also one of his former abusers. Grissom worked with Feldman in 1988′s License to Drive and 1989′s Dream a Little Dream.
Feldman has long been trying raise awareness of sexual abuse of child actors in the industry. Astin said he is “proud” of Feldman and his campaign to expose child abuse in Hollywood. Yet, in the next sentence, he added, “But, I do not pledge blind fealty to my friend.”
HOLLYWOOD SEXUAL HARASSMENT CONTINUES …
Another Hollywood Shocker … In yet another Hollywood sexual harassment bombshell, actor Anthony Rapp reveals that Kevin Spacey made a “sexual advance,” towards him when he was only 14-years-old. 14!!! Spacey commented in a post on Twitter that he doesn’t remember the encounter, “But if I did behave then as he describes, I owe him the sincerest apology for what would have been deeply inappropriate drunken behavior, and I am sorry for the feelings he describes having carried with him all these years.”
Spacey Getting ripped for Apology
In an interview with BuzzFeed News, Rapp is publicly alleging for the first time that in 1986, Spacey befriended Rapp while they both performed on Broadway shows, invited Rapp over to his apartment for a party, and, at the end of the night, picked Rapp up, placed him on his bed, and climbed on top of him, making a sexual advance. According to public records, Spacey was 26. Rapp was 14.
For years, Rapp, now 46, told no one about his experience, and he has never spoken with Spacey since. But as Spacey’s star began to rise through the 1990s and 2000s — including a Tony Award, two Oscars, a decadelong run as the creative director of the Old Vic theater in London, and six seasons and counting on the hit Netflix series House of Cards — Rapp’s frustration, anger, and incredulity with the sexual boundary he said Spacey crossed with him grew as well. Seeing Spacey now, “My stomach churns,” Rapp said. “I still to this day can’t wrap my head around so many aspects of it. It’s just deeply confusing to me.”
Representatives for Spacey, now 58, did not respond to numerous phone calls, emails, and a letter detailing the allegations. However after this story was published, Spacey posted on Twitter that he did not remember the encounter with Rapp.
UPDATE I: Netflix Cancels House of Cards … Netflix Cancels ‘House Of Cards’, Says It’s “Deeply Troubled” Over Kevin Spacey Claims.
“Media Rights Capital and Netflix are deeply troubled by last night’s news concerning Kevin Spacey,” the companies said in a joint statement today. “In response to last night’s revelations, executives from both of our companies arrived in Baltimore this afternoon to meet with our cast and crew to ensure that they continue to feel safe and supported. As previously scheduled, Kevin Spacey is not working on set at this time.”
We have also heard that Netflix’s Spacey-starring film Gore about the acerbic author Gore Vidal may be on the chopping block now too. The Reed Hastings-run streaming service has stayed officially silent on the sexual advance claims. No word yet if the NYPD is looking into the Rapp claims that allegedly occurred in its jurisdiction.
UNREAL, Hillary Clinton Compares Harvey Weinstein to President Donald Trump … Really, When Married to Bill Clinton with Allegations of Sexually Assault and Actual Sex With Monica?
HILLARY CLINTON GOES THERE, ACTUALLY COMPARES HARVEY WEINSTEIN TO DONALD TRUMP … HEY HILLARY YOU ARE MARRIED TO BILL CLINTON, REMEMBER?
In an interview for her new book, “What Happened,” Hillary Rodham Clinton spoke to The Andrew Marr Show about why she lost the U.S. Presidential election and about Harvey Weinstein. Hillary Clinton tried to pivot as fast as she could away from the fact that she was a friend of Weinstein. Then she stated that she had no idea about Weinstein and his sexual perversions, even though as the interviewer pointed out, everyone in Hollywood and who traveled in his circles knew. Just like she had no idea of the many affairs of her husband, former president Bill Clinton. But I digress. The below interview is classic. You have to love the British press that sound so polite and then nail you with a gut-wrenching question.
Hillary Clinton is confronted by foreign journalist Andrew Marr for commending women that have come forward with claims they were sexual assaulted by movie producer Harvey Weinstein but not for the women who accused her husband former President Bill Clinton of assault and rape.
“Conclusions [were] drawn and that was clearly in the past,” Clinton said of her husband’s activity.
Clinton said while the sexual assault accusations against Weinstein “disgusting” and “heartbreaking,” it’s “important” that we recognize there is an admitted sexual assault in the Oval Office. Clinton was talking about President Donald Trump.
Then she went there. In an effort to deflect the fact that a so-called feminist took campaign and Foundation money for a serial sexual harasser and assaulter of women, Hillary said,”we just elected a person who admitted sexual assault to the presidency.” WHAT? No sweetie, your husband is the admitted sexual harasser and assaulter of women. UNREAL. If there is one woman who has lost the right to point a finger at anyone for sexual assault, it is Hillary Clinton. She talked about women coming forward against Weinsten, what happened to the woman that came forward against Bill Clinton? The answer, Hillary trashed them and called them bimbos. It has never been proved that Trump did any such thing. The Billy Bush tape, although repugnant, is two guys bragging about sexual conquest and what celebrity provides. The major point, it was consensual. Let’s face it, former president Bill “Bubba” Clinton lowered the bar of the White House to an unprecedented low. Bill Clinton did the most vile things to an intern, Monica Lewinsky. He had Monica on her knees, of which Hillary thinks in relevant, in the Oval Office performing oral sex. This pig used a cigar on a 22 year old intern in the Oval Office and Hillary has the balls to make any comparisons to Weinstein other than her husband? Wake the hell up women of America, your so-called feminist, woman hero is a sexual predator enabler.
Fox News contributor Mike Huckabee reacts to Hillary Clinton’s comparison of Harvey Weinstein and President Trump. One is almost speechless in their reaction to Hillary Clinton daring to compare Trump to Weinstein when the obvious comparison is her husband, former president Bill Clinton. After all, he did teach us what the meaning of is, is.
Bill Clinton Testifies … check out the body language and facial expression at 1:13 when asked about the cigar
Remember When Harvey Weinstein Was a Liberal Hero Supporting Hillary Clinton and On MSNBC Morning Joe (VIDEO)
IT WASN’T THAT LONG AGO THAT HARVEY WEINSTEIN WAS A LIBERAL DARLING, AND THEY ALL KNEW …
It was not that long ago that the liberal MSM and the LEFT gushed over Harvey Weinstein. He was the darling of liberals. Democrat politicians went to Weinstein with hat in hand looking for donations and for that they gave him inside access. Harvey Weinstein backed Hillary Clinton and we are to believe that Hillary was “appalled” by the recent allegations when so many knew the real story. Are we supposed to believe Hillary knew nothing about her husband’s affairs either? Hardly.
The problem now is that the rats can’t run fast enough away from the S.S. Weinstein.
Are you kidding, The Morning Schmo has the nerve to act like they didn’t know. Really? MSNBC is reporting that the silence is deafening from Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton and Democrats and they aren’t also to blame as enablers? This is laughable that they would act like they had no idea. MSNBC is the liberal, LEFT and Hollywood has been in bed with the liberal media for decades. For MSNBC to act like they had no idea about the dirty secrets of Harvey Weinstein is laughable and disingenuous.
Harvey Weinstein instructs Clinton campaign to ‘silence’ Sanders’ BLM message
THE LIBERAL MEDIA DOUBLE STANDARD: WHO THINKS NBC WOULD HAVE DONE THE SAME IF THE NAME HARVEY WEINSTEIN WAS REPLACED WITH DONALD TRUMP?
What is worse than fake news? How about news that is knowing not reported to meet an agenda?
The below article below from the HUFFPO regarding Ronan Farrow, an NBC News contributor, had secured an interview with a woman who was willing to appear on camera, in silhouette, her identity concealed, saying that Harvey Weinstein had raped her is even larger than the crime of rape itself. As if sexual assault and rape is not bad enough. But for a news outlet like NBC to knowingly, willfully and purposely spike the Weinstein story because of who he was might be even more heinous. An effort by the liberal MSM to protect their own. Would they have done the same for say, Donald Trump? Hell no! As we all know that NBC News and MSNBC certainly ran with the Billy Bush-Trump tapes. But some how, a raunchy tape of two men disgusting talk about woman is worse than a predator who for decades sexually assaulted women in Hollywood. Really? Everyone knew the truth. They knew the stories were much more than rumors, but the liberal media decided to take part in a systemic quashing of the story for fear one of their own would be outed for the disgusting, POS, predator that he was. SHAME ON YOU NBC.
The NBC peacock is Dead
In mid-August, Ronan Farrow, an NBC News contributor, had secured an interview with a woman who was willing to appear on camera, in silhouette, her identity concealed, and say Harvey Weinstein had raped her, according to four people with close knowledge of the reporting. It was a pivotal moment in a testy, months-long process of reporting a story that had bedeviled a generation of media and Hollywood reporters.
Farrow had a lot of material already. In March, he had acquired a damning and much-coveted audio recording in which Weinstein admits to having groped an Italian model. He had interviews with former executives and assistants who’d worked closely with Weinstein who spoke about the culture of harassment and abuse he perpetrated. And now he had someone ready to accuse Weinstein of rape, on camera.
But at that moment Farrow was also caught in the pincers of an NBC News edict. He had been told by executives at NBC News that he didn’t have enough reporting to go on air with his Weinstein story, according to four sources, and he had been told by the network to stop reporting on it. NBC tried to put a stop to the interview with the woman accusing Weinstein of rape. The network insisted he not use an NBC News crew for the interview, and neither was he to mention his NBC News affiliation. And so that was how Ronan Farrow wound up paying out of his own pocket for a camera crew to film an interview.
As a project for NBC News, Farrow’s story was effectively dead. Later that month, he received permission to take his reporting to another news organization. The story that resulted, published Tuesday by The New Yorker, was a blockbuster: multiple women accusing Weinstein of rape and other sexual misconduct, accompanied by the audio of Weinstein admitting to sexual assault. [...]
Then he struck a rueful tone, suggesting that the NBC iteration of the story had died of natural causes. “We reached a point over the summer where we, as an organization, didn’t feel that we had all the elements that we needed to air,” he said.
Yet interviews with 12 people inside and outside NBC News with direct knowledge of the reporting behind Farrow’s story suggest a different cause of death. All of the sources who spoke to HuffPost asked not to be named, either because they weren’t authorized to speak to the media about the story or because they were fearful of retribution from NBC News executives. These sources detailed a months-long struggle within NBC News during which Oppenheim and other executives slow-walked Farrow’s story, crippling it with their qualms and irresolution.
Toward the end, the concerns seemed to take on a personal tone, and it became difficult to tell where the Weinstein team’s attempts to discredit the story left off and NBC News’ editorial forbearance began. According to multiple sources inside and outside of NBC News who worked on the aborted story, Oppenheim related to Farrow what Weinstein’s lawyers had said in complaint to NBC: