Daily Commentary – Thursday, August 30, 2012 – Preview of Tonights Dana Pretzer Show with Robin Sax, Beth Karas and Mike McIntyre
- Preview of tonight’s show with Robin Sax, Beth Karas and Mike McIntyre all discussing the Drew Peterson trial and other cases in the news
Daily Commentary – Thursday, August 30, 2012 Download
- The judge denies the prosecutions request for an acquittal
Daily Commentary – Tuesday, August 28, 2012 Download
Daily Commentary – Monday, August 27, 2012 – The Defense Presents Their Case This Week in the Drew Peterson Trial
- Will Drew Peterson take the stand in his own defense? Daily Commentary – Monday, August 27, 2012 Download
Daily Commentary – Wednesday, August 15, 2012 – Drew Peterson Judge Halts Proceedings and Considers Mistrial Again
- Judge considers mistrial after the Prosecutor asks a forbidden question
Daily Commentary – Wednesday, August 15, 2012 Download
- Both the prosecution and defense are using the media. Ultimately, it will be the courts that decide. Note: Please go to Conquering Cancer to read about Susan Murphy Milano’s battle
Daily Commentary – Friday, August 10, 2012 Download
The Dana Pretzer Show – Thursday, August 9, 2012 – With Special Guests Attorney Joel Brodsky and Former ADA Robin Sax Discussing the Drew Peterson Murder Case of Kathleen Savio
LISTEN TO THE DANA PRETZER SHOW ON SCARED MONKEYS RADIO
Dana welcomes special guests:
- Attorney Joel Brodsky discussing the Drew Peterson murder trial
- Former ADA and current Fox Legal Analyst, Robin Sax also discussing the Drew Peterson trial
The Dana Pretzer Show – Thursday, August 9, 2012 Download Podcast
Daily Commentary – Thursday, August 9, 2012 – Preview of Tonights Show with Joel Brodsky and Robin Sax
- Tonight is Drew Peterson night on the Dana Pretzer show! Dana welcomes Joel Brodsky and Robin Sax to discuss the trial.
Daily Commentary – Thursday, August 9, 2012 Download
- There have already been some motions for mistrial. Join us Thursday night to discuss in depth the Drew Peterson trial.
Daily Commentary – Wednesday, August 8, 2012 Download
- The trial which started last Tuesday and was recessed early on Friday after the testimony of Kathleen Savio’s sister will resume today
Daily Commentary – Tuesday, August 7, 2012 Play Download
Judge Edward Burmila Halts Trial Abruptly After Prosecution Elicits “Low Blow” Testimony … Will Judge Grant Mistrial in the Drew Peterson Murder Trial in the Death of Kathleen Savio?
Will the murder trial of Drew Peterson in the death of Kathleen Savio be over before it has barely started? We will find out today as court was halted abruptly yesterday by Judge Burmila after the prosecution attempted to enter questionable evidence into the case that they could not prove. The Judge called it a “low blow”. Could the judge call a mistrial or will the murder case against Peterson, the former Bollingbrook police officer go forward?
After angrily upbraiding prosecutors for improperly introducing evidence, the judge presiding over the Drew Peterson murder trial abruptly halted the proceedings, sent the jury home and said he will rule Thursday on how the case will move forward.
It was the second time in as many days that the judge appeared to consider granting the defense’s request for a mistrial. Despite the seemingly made-for-TV cliffhanger, prosecutors, defense attorneys, experts and even the judge indicated that stopping now was unlikely.