AND THE MSM IGNORES THIS HUGE TRUMP WIN … PEACE THRU STRENGTH WORKS … NORTH KOREAN DICTATOR KIM JONG UN BLINKS!
FIRE & FURY, LOCKED & LOADED WON!!! As reported at the WSJ, North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un has decided not to launch a threatened against Guam as previously stated. In a face saving moment, the the North Korean dictator warned that he could change his mind “if the Yankees persist in their extremely dangerous reckless actions.” Who has been reckless? But the story that is going unreported is that President Donald Trump just had a huge foreign policy victory and the MSM acts like it never happened. Not only did the United States under President Trump win a 15-0 victory in the United Nations gaining further sanctions against North Korea, but Trump also go China to state that if North Korea attacks the U.S., China should remain neutral. In other words, North Korea would be on their own. HUGE!
President Trump was ridiculed by the LEFT, Democrats and the MSM for his actions he took against North Korea. Trump was called reckless by the media, not the North Korean dictator. Look who was correct and look who was wrong. TRUMP WAS RIGHT!
The report, published early Tuesday, could help dial back tensions that had spiraled last week following an exchange of threats between North Korea and U.S. President Donald Trump.
Mr. Trump warned Pyongyang last week that the U.S. military was “locked and loaded” and could engulf the North in “fire and fury,” while North Korea, through its state media, had threatened to fire four missiles in a bid to surround the U.S. territory of Guam in “enveloping fire.”
North Korean state media said in its report Tuesday that Mr. Kim had made his decision not to fire on Guam after visiting a military command post and examining a military plan presented to him by his senior officers.
While Mr. Kim said he had decided not to launch the attack on Guam yet, he advised the U.S. “to take into full account” whether the current standoff was to its benefit. He also said it was incumbent on the U.S. to “stop at once arrogant provocations against the DPRK and unilateral demands and not provoke it any longer,” using an abbreviation for the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, the formal name for North Korea.
“If the Yankees persist in their extremely dangerous reckless actions on the Korean Peninsula and in its vicinity, testing the self-restraint of the DPRK, the [North] will make an important decision as it already declared,” the report quoted Mr. Kim as saying.
CNBC - China hands Trump a win on North Korea crisis. In the end, China decided to back off their support at any cost of North Korea and agreed to state that they would remain neutral if North Korea Dictator Kim Jong Un was so foolish and reckless as to attack the United States with nuclear war. So why did China back away from what was their position on North Korea for decades? Was it maybe because Chinese President Xi Jinping was at a dinner with President Trump at the Mar-a-Lago estate in Florida, when he got to see up close and personal how committed Trump was as President when he ordered 59 U.S. cruise missiles to rain down on a Syrian military airfield in response to what Trump had called “a disgrace to humanity.” The liberal media made a joke of it, but it sent a message to the adults in the room. Note to the LEFT, Peace through strength works.
What a difference a few days make.
After a weekend filled with a series of conciliatory statements from China, some of them downright surprising, the situation with North Korea seems to be less tense right now, which could be construed as a major win for the Trump team.
To be specific, the big move came Monday as China agreed to ban imports of North Korean iron, lead, and coal as part of new U.N. sanctions on Pyongyang. That’s hitting Kim Jon Un’s regime where it hurts.
But there was also the statement in the Chinese-run state newspaper Global Times on Friday that said that if North Korea attacks the U.S., China should remain neutral. In other words, they’d be on their own.
And there was even calming talk from this side of the Pacific. In a jointly-written editorial in Monday’s Wall Street Journal, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and Secretary of Defense James Mattis both insisted the Trump administration is not seeking regime change in North Korea and wants a diplomatic resolution to this dispute.
While these developments do not fully constitute a real solution to the potential threats North Korea’s nuclear and missile programs pose to the region and the world, everyone’s nervous meter seems to have gone down several notches.
WHO HONESTLY THINKS THIS COULD HAVE HAPPENED UNDER A PRESIDENT CLINTON, AND IT NEVER DID UNDER OBAMA.
LOCKED & LOADED!!!
President Donald Trump says that American military solutions are “locked and loaded” against the North Korea threats. President Trump tweeted Friday morning, ”Military solutions are now fully in place, locked and loaded, should North Korea act unwisely. Hopefully Kim Jong Un will find another path!” Look for the liberal MSM to discuss the words “locked & loaded” all day instead of the actual threat that a foreign country is making against the United States of America and its citizens. Make no mistake about it, Donald Trump is not Obama. If he says “locked and loaded” that is what he means. He will, not like Obama, draw a faux line in the sand and retreat from it. If North Korea is stupid enough to initiate a missile attack, they will be dealt with severely. Even China has stated that they will remain neutral if North Korea acts first. Trump is obviously looking for a diplomatic way to end this crisis, but some times a dictator only knows fear, threats and force.
President Donald Trump issued another warning to North Korea on Friday with a reference to American weapons as being “locked and loaded.”
“Military solutions are now fully in place, locked and loaded, should North Korea act unwisely. Hopefully Kim Jong Un will find another path!” Trump wrote on Twitter, a day after his defense secretary said the United States was ready to counter any threat from Pyongyang.
Look what has happened as the economy, jobs and the stock market have made advances and President Trump provides strong leadership in the situation with North Korea, his poll numbers are up to 45%.
NBC Reporter Andrea Mitchell Gets Destroyed by State Dept Spox Heather Nauert On Trump’s Threat To North Korea (VIDEO)
MSM GETS DESTROYED … MAKE AMERICA SAFE AGAIN!!!
During yesterdays presser, State Dept Spokesperson Heather Nauert reminded the liberal MSM exactly really what is alarming and it was not the comments made by President Donald Trump regarding, “fire and fury”. The MSM acts as if a country making the threat of a nuclear attack is perfectly ok and should not be responded to. Nauert actually had to scold and lecture the media as to the gravity of the situation going on with North Korea as the MSM just wants to play silly season and attack Trump. Sorry, the Obama days are over of apologies to our enemies and drawing faux lines in the sand. There is a reason why Trump was elected by the American people and the MSM still cannot stand it. The days of kicking the can down the road with North Korea, as other presidents have done of both parties, are over.
“Let’s consider what is alarming,” State Department spokeswoman Heather Nauert said. “What is alarming: two ICBM tests in less than a month, two nuclear tests that took place last year.”
“It is a big deal what is going on,” she added. “It is a concern to the world, not just the United States. Those are alarming actions, they’re provocative actions on the part of North Korea.”
“The United States is on the same page,” she said. “Whether it’s the White House, the State Department, the Department of Defense, we are speaking with one voice, and the world is, in fact, speaking with one voice.”
President Donald Trump Says to North Korea’s Dictator Kim Jong-un, … “North Korea Best Not Make Any More Threats to the United States or “They will be Met with Fire and Fury like the World has Never Seen.” (VIDEO)
THIS IS HOW YOU DEAL WITH A MOE HOWARD HAIRCUT DICTATOR …
North Korea’s volatile leader, Kim Jong-un has made one too many threats against the Unites States and has finally crossed the line. On Tuesday, President Donald Trump lashed back at the North Korean dictator and said, “North Korea best not make any more threats to the United States” or “They will be met with fire and fury like the world has never seen.” Trump went on to say, “He has been very threatening beyond a normal state, and as I said, they will be met with fire and fury, and frankly power the likes of which this world has never seen before.” ITS ABOUT TIME THIS MENACE WAS THREATENED WITH NUCLEAR ANNIHILATION. If Kim Jong-un keeps up his nonsense, North Korea will be made even more of a parking lot than it already is. For those that are criticizing Trump’s tough talk, are you kidding? For too many years dictators in North Korea have been appeased. You would rather have a weak President like Obama do nothing and have Kim Jong-un threatening us with nuclear missiles. REALLY? To my fellow conservatives, there comes a time when not only don’t you bring a knife to a gun fight, but you bring a cannon instead. Obviously talk does not deter Kim Jong-un and there are many more options available to Trump because he brings “shock and aw” to North Korea, but we cannot have a very real threat like North Korea and an insane dictator like Kim Jong-un threatening to let a nuke loose off the chain. The US got an amazing 15-0 UN resolution sanction against North Korea, which the MSM decided not to cover. Trump is being very measured in dealing with North Korea, but some times the only way to stand up to a bullying menace is to threaten them with their life and cushy lifestyle.
Donald Trump: North Korea ‘Will Be Met With Fire And Fury’
President Trump threatened on Tuesday to unleash “fire and fury” against North Korea if it endangered the United States, as tensions with the isolated and impoverished nuclear-armed state escalated into perhaps the most serious foreign policy challenge yet of his administration.
In chilling language that evoked the horror of a nuclear exchange, Mr. Trump sought to deter North Korea from any actions that would put Americans at risk. But it was not clear what specifically would cross his line. Administration officials have said that a pre-emptive military strike, while a last resort, is among the options they have made available to the president.
“North Korea best not make any more threats to the United States,” Mr. Trump told reporters at his golf club in Bedminster, N.J., where he is spending much of the month on a working vacation. “They will be met with fire and fury like the world has never seen.”
Referring to North Korea’s volatile leader, Kim Jong-un, Mr. Trump said, “He has been very threatening beyond a normal state, and as I said, they will be met with fire and fury, and frankly power the likes of which this world has never seen before.”
More than 1.1 Million Americans Dropped Off the Food Stamp Rolls Since President Trump Took office in January 2017
MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN …
According to the latest U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) statistics on food stamp enrollment, more than 1.1 million Americans dropped off the food stamp rolls since President Trump took office in January 2017. Trump is not just making America great again with jobs, but also having Americans dropping off of food stamps. Unlike Barack Obama who was the Food Stamp president, Trump wants people to get jobs, become independent from the government and be self-sufficient.
Participation in the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) dropped to 41,496,255 in May 2017, the most recent data available from the USDA, from 42,691,363 in January 2017 when Trump took office.
According to the latest data, SNAP enrollment during the first few months of Trump’s presidency decreased by 2.79 percent.
Food stamp participation on average in 2017 has dropped to its lowest level since 2010, and the latest numbers show that this trend is continuing.
Trump proposed cuts to SNAP in his 2018 budget proposal, suggesting that states match up to 20 percent of federal money allotted for the food stamp program and expand work requirements for able-bodied adults receiving food stamps.
Trump’s crackdown on illegal immigration has also prompted many immigrants, both legal and illegal, to cancel their food stamps over concerns that they might be denied citizenship or deported.