House Intel Votes to Release 4 Page Surveillance Memo to the Public … GOP Lawmakers Have Called It “Shocking,” “Troubling” and “Alarming”
#RELEASE THE MEMO, the memo has been released by House Intelligence Committee …
The 4 page memo that summarizes the FBI and DOJ’s abuses relating to the Steele dossier, the Obama administration’s FISA applications, and improper spying on the Trump campaign by the Obama administration has been released by the House Intelligence Committee. The memo alleges the FBI/DOJ/Obama administration abusedFISA law to obtain warrants. Republicans have called the contents of the memo as “shocking,” “troubling” and “alarming.” As stated at Powerline, “You can also judge the memo’s contents from the remarks of arch-Democrat Adam Schiff: ‘Today this committee voted to put the president’s personal interests, perhaps their own political interests, above the
Democratic Party’s national interests,’ the Democrat said.” So why doesn’t the Democrats, the LEFT and the liberal MSM want the contents of the memo open to the public? The lack of transparency on the part of the LEFT is telling and will be remembered come election time. Just how damning is it? The public will see soon and be able to make their own call. The truth needs to come out on this.
The House Intelligence Committee on Monday evening voted to release a classified memo circulating in Congress that purportedly reveals government surveillance abuses.
The vote was announced to reporters by California Rep. Adam Schiff, the top Democrat on the committee, who called it a “very sad day, I think, in the history of this committee.” The motion passed on a party-line basis, he said.
President Trump now has five days to decide whether he has any objections before the memo can be publicly released.
Last week, a top Justice Department official urged House Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes not to release the memo, saying it would be “extraordinarily reckless” and could harm national security and ongoing investigations.
The four-page memo has being described by GOP lawmakers as “shocking,” “troubling” and “alarming,” with one congressman likening the details to KGB activity in Russia.
The memo will not be immediately released, but could be at any time this week or next. Following the release of the memo, the document goes to President Trump, who has up to five days to review and reject or approve its publication. Look for this bombshell to hit on Friday just in time for the Sunday shows to discuss … TIC, TOC!!!
IT DOESN’T MATTER HOW THESE MEMOS WERE LOST, THEY NEED TO BE RECOVERED …
From Sean Hannity’s show last night from 1/24/18, Hannity’s guests further expose the “Deep State” that operates against the will of the American people. These individuals thought they would never be caught and all of these crimes would go unknown. The House will release the 4 page intel memo and will not be bullied by the DOJ who told Congress not to release it. Some one might want to remind the DOJ that it is the Peopl’s elected Congress who has over-sight over them.
Fox News’ Sean Hannity said Wednesday night on “Hannity” that the Justice Department has started recovering some of the missing texts between FBI officials Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, citing DOJ sources.
Federal law enforcement officials had notified congressional committees that a technical glitch affected thousands of FBI cellphones between Dec. 14, 2016 and May 17, 2017. This meant that 5 months’ worth of texts would be missing from Strzok and Page, both of whom are under scrutiny after it was revealed that the former members of special counsel Robert Mueller’s team exchanged anti-Trump texts during the 2016 presidential campaign.
Hannity said sources at the DOJ told him they have begun to recover some of the texts from that time period. Specific content from those texts has not been released.
OH, SO THEY ARE NOT CORRUPT, JUST INCOMPETENT …
FOX News reports that thousands of FBI cellphones were affected by the so called technical glitch that the DOJ says prevented five months’ worth of text messages between FBI officials Peter Strzok and Lisa Page from being stored or uploaded into the bureau’s archive system. Do then why didn’t they say this in the first place? Supposedly the glitch affected the phones of “nearly” 10 percent of the FBI’s 35,000 employees. Conveniently enough, Peter Strzok and Lisa Page were among those 10 percent. Sadly, with all of the conspiracies, anti-Trump behavior, questionable texts and actions coming out of the DOJ and FBI, it is hard to find what they are saying is credible anymore. But no matter whether this was intentional or a glitch, it is important that the FBI produce this 5 month period of texts. We all know they can, if they want to.
EXCLUSIVE: Thousands of FBI cellphones were affected by the technical glitch that the DOJ says prevented five months’ worth of text messages between FBI officials Peter Strzok and Lisa Page from being stored or uploaded into the bureau’s archive system, federal law enforcement officials tell Fox News.
The missing messages have been at the center of a storm of controversy on Capitol Hill, after the DOJ notified congressional committees that there is a gap in records between Dec. 14, 2016, and May 17, 2017. Strzok and Page are under scrutiny after it was revealed that the former members of Robert Mueller’s team exchanged a series of anti-Trump texts during the presidential campaign.
The gap in records covered a crucial period, raising suspicion among GOP lawmakers about how those messages disappeared.
But Fox News is told that the glitch affected the phones of “nearly” 10 percent of the FBI’s 35,000 employees.
Senior Department of Justice officials told Fox News they are “taking steps” to possibly recover the texts from the appropriate cellphone carriers. The same officials told Fox News they are also making every effort to track down the physical cellphones in question so they could be subject to a forensic review.
The missing messages have caused problems for the Department of Justice Office of Inspector General.
From The Hill, On Tuesday, Sens. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) and Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa), chairmen of the powerful Oversight and Government Reform and Judiciary committees, sent a letter to the Justice Department inspector general demanding to know why he only now disclosed the missing text messages.
Drain the Swamp: Rge FBI ‘Failed To Preserve’ Five Months Of Text Messages Between Anti-Trump FBI Agents … Mark Meadows Calls for Second Special Counsel After FBI “Loses” Strzok Text Messages
JUST CRIMINAL … FBI CLAIMS TEXT MESSAGES BETWEEN PETER STRZOK AND LISA PAGE MISSING.
From The Daily Caller comes this troubling and obvious story, the FBI coincidentally has failed to preserve” five months worth of text messages exchanged between Peter Strzok and Lisa Page. Imagine that. Of all the data that the FBI has some hoe failed to save, it is from the two FBI employees who made pro-Clinton and anti-Trump comments while working on the Clinton email and the Russia collusion investigations. REALLY? Sorry, the FBI needs an enema and individuals need to be prosecuted and go to prison. These types of corrupt actions cannot take place in America. The FBI has lost all credibility and this does “stink to the high heavens.” Who honestly thinks this data is really lost forever, even as the FBI may try to cover their corrupt tracks?
The FBI “failed to preserve” five months worth of text messages exchanged between Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, the two FBI employees who made pro-Clinton and anti-Trump comments while working on the Clinton email and the Russia collusion investigations.
The disclosure was made Friday in a letter sent by the Justice Department to the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee (HSGAC).
“The Department wants to bring to your attention that the FBI’s technical system for retaining text messages sent and received on FBI mobile devices failed to preserve text messages for Mr. Strzok and Ms. Page,” Stephen Boyd, the assistant attorney general for legislative affairs at the Justice Department, wrote to Wisconsin Sen. Ron Johnson, the chairman of HSGAC
He said that texts are missing for the period between Dec. 14, 2016 and May 17, 2017.
“The result was that data that should have been automatically collected and retained for long-term storage and retrieval was not collected,” Boyd wrote. In his AP story today, Eric Tucker adds that “the FBI declined to comment Sunday.”
JOHN adds: Given the manner in which Barack Obama politicized the upper reaches of the FBI, along with the rest of the Department of Justice–we know that the Bureau’s Deputy Director, Andrew McCabe, was involved in discussions of how the FBI might deprive Donald Trump of the presidency–I have absolutely no confidence that the Bureau’s deleting of five months’ worth of critical texts was accidental.
JOE adds: We don’t know whether the FBI’s five-month records evaporation was deliberate or mere incompetence. But there is no doubt that those text messages can be found. Whereas once upon a time a text message was sent from one cell phone, to a tower, briefly cached, and sent to the recipient cell phone, today text messages are transmitted over cloud-based platforms that all, with rare exceptions, save the complete data. Moreover, it isn’t just in one place (say, Google’s messaging platform, or Apple’s iMessage platform) where these messages are saved. Each party’s smart phone is backed up, probably both to the cloud and to a home computer. These backups, too, would contain the text messages in question.
This is beyond corruption. We have a politicized FBI that was weaponized against a presidential candidate in Donald Trump and then tried to stage a coup to overthrow a duly elected president … now covering up their crimes!!! Via The Gateway Pundit, on Sunday afternoon Freedom Caucus Chairman and Rep. Jim Jordan called for a second special counsel investigation of the corrupt FBI.
Fox & Friends 1/19/18: Rep. Ron Desantis (R-FL) Calls For Declassification of Damning House Intel Docs for the American People to See (VIDEO) … #RELEASE THE MEMO
#RELEASE THE MEMO …
And now we know why United States Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein fought tooth and nail to not release these documents. It was a CYA. It does appear that the Obama administration did use intel from the “dirty” dossier to surveil Team Trump. The insurance policy was the witch hunt investigation. We are starting to connect the dots with actual evidence where the real corruption and collusion really was.
During the interview on Fox & Friends Desantis said while he was reviewing the memos, “You have got to be kidding, I can’t believe they did that.”