22 Year Old Kyle Parker Faces Additional Charges in Connection with the Rape and Murder of 1 Year Old Shaylyn Ammerman
AS IF THE RAPE, MURDER, CHILD MOLESTING, KIDNAPPING AND STRANGULATION CHARGES AREN’T ENOUGH TO PUT THIS POS AWAY FOR LIFE …
Its a case that shocked us all and reminded us just what type of sub-humans there are out there that we must protect children from. 22 year old Kyle Parker is facing even more charges in connection with the rape and murder of one year old Shaylyn Ammerman. Parker is charged with rape, murder, child molesting, kidnapping, strangulation and aggravated battery in the case, in addition to obstruction of justice and failure to report a dead body. Parker was arrested after police discovered the body of 14-month-old Shaylyn Ammerman in a remote area located near the White River in Gosport, Indiana. Can we just cut to the chase and stone this individual to death.
A man accused in the death of 1-year-old Shaylyn Ammerman faces additional charges in connection with the case.
Kyle Parker, 22, appeared in court Monday afternoon. He asked the court to appoint an attorney and pleaded not guilty in the case. Online records show Parker is charged with rape, murder, child molesting, kidnapping, strangulation and aggravated battery in the case, in addition to obstruction of justice and failure to report a dead body.
Police took Parker into custody on Thursday, the same day they found the 14-month-old’s body near the White River in Gosport. An autopsy showed the girl died from asphyxiation.
Parker was at the Ammerman home the night Shaylyn disappeared. Her family reported her missing Wednesday morning. Her father said his mother put Shaylyn to bed late Tuesday; when they woke up in the morning, she was gone. Her disappearance set off a massive search for the little girl involving multiple law enforcement agencies.
Court documents released Monday showed Parker abducted and raped the girl; he then attempted to pin it on one of her family members, using bleach on the girl’s body and his own in an attempt to destroy evidence. A medical examiner said this was “the worst case of sexual trauma she had seen in her career.”
ITS ABOUT FRIGGIN TIME YOU GOT THIS POS OFF THE STREETS AND PROTECTED THE TEENS AND CHILDREN!!!
A jury sentenced sex offender David Wilson to life in prison hours after they convicted him of child sex assault. It took the jury an hour to convict this piece of garbage of child sexual assault. Gee, what took you so long? Maybe they stopped for lunch. Its about time that the Courts have rid us of this sexual predator. David Wilson, a registered sex offender, was accused of molesting two young girls, a 23-month-old and a 14-year-old and infecting them with HIV. Just how many rapes does it take? How many lives had to be ruined before this monster was finally removed from society? A public stoning might actually be the call here.
A jury sentenced sex offender David Wilson to life in prison hours after they convicted him of child sex assault.
Wilson, a previous sex offender, was accused of molesting two young girls.
The jury deliberated about an hour.
Wilson was found guilty of the sexual assault of a child in 2005 and sentenced to four years in prison. Six years later, Wilson has been found guilty again in a case that has lifelong consequences for two more children.
Wilson was charged with super aggravated sexual assault of a child. The enhanced charge is because of the age of the victim. She was only 23 months old at the time. We have also been told that the child is Wilson’s niece.
A court document states that the assault occurred last year. The toddler’s parents are said to have lived out of state, had drug problems, and sent their daughter to live with family in Houston. The child is the daughter of Wilson’s sister.
FSU SHOULD BE ASHAMED, BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW A NEAR MILLION DOLLAR SETTLEMENT IS ALWAYS PAID OUT FOR FALSE ALLEGATIONS …
The Florida State University Seminols have finally settled the federal Title IX lawsuit with Erica Kinsman, the former female FSU student who accused quarterback Jameis Winston in 2012 of rape. FSU agreed to pay Kinsman $950,000, an amount that includes attorney’s fees, as well as make a five-year commitment to awareness, prevention and training programs. WOW, really, a 5 year commitment to rape awareness and prevention. Just 5 years? For a university that did everything to delay and cover up this crime so that their QB could win FSU a National Championship, they should just hang their heads in shame. The lump sum is the largest settlement for Title IX claims regarding indifference to a student’s sexual assault. Because Jameis Winston was innocent of course. Sure he was, sarcasm intended.
Florida State has settled a federal Title IX lawsuit with Erica Kinsman, a former student who said she was raped by quarterback Jameis Winston in 2012.
The settlement was announced on Monday, more than a year after she initially filed the complaint in federal court.
FSU agreed to pay Kinsman $950,000 – an amount that includes attorney’s fees – as well as make a five-year commitment to awareness, prevention and training programs. The lump sum is the largest settlement for Title IX claims regarding indifference to a student’s reported sexual assault.
“I will always be disappointed that I had to leave the school I dreamed of attending since I was little,” Kinsman said in a statement. “I am happy that FSU has committed to continue making changes in order to ensure a safer environment for all students.”
FSU did not admit to liability in the settlement, which university president John Thrasher said the school agreed to in order to avoid additional litigation expenses.
“We have an obligation to our students, their parents and Florida taxpayers to deal with this case, as we do all litigation, in a financially responsible manner,” Thrasher said in a statement. “With all the economic demands we face, at some point it doesn’t make sense to continue even though we are convinced we would have prevailed.
Local police who investigated and the Florida DA who dismissed this this rape case should also be ashamed. The idea that you thought a college football player was above the law is disgusting. Maybe the DA should have followed the words of Samantha Ponder, ESPN’s Samantha Ponder Shreds Florida St QB Jameis Winston … “We’re Asking that You Don’t Lie, You Don’t Cheat, You Don’t Steal, and You Don’t Disrespect Women.”
In a Sept. 22 deposition, which was obtained by USA TODAY Sports, Fisher said that he was not aware of FSU’s policy about sexual battery around the time the allegation against Winston was first reported to police and initially investigated.
In a deposition previously released to USA TODAY Sports, Tallahassee police detective Scott Angulo admitted to missteps and other investigative steps that could have been taken in the early days of the criminal investigation when Kinsman first deported in December 2012.
She alleged then that Winston raped her in his apartment after they had met at Potbelly’s, a bar near campus. The investigation sat dormant for nine months before state attorney Willie Meggs declined to file criminal charges in December 2013.
ANOTHER AMERICAN MURDERED AND SEXUALLY ASSAULTED IN PARADISE …
39 year old Anne Swaney, an ABC producer for abc7chicago.com in Chicago, was murdered and believed to be sexually assaulted while vacationing in Belize. Swaney had gone missing on Thursday morning after doing yoga near the Mopan River nearby the resort. Her body was found Friday morning in a river near the horse farm in western Belize where she was staying, she was resorted to be wearing only a bra. According to accounts, she had bruises on her neck and lacerations on her head suggesting she fought back and she had been strangled.
This further points out that you just can’t take your safety for granted on Caribbean Island paradises. The police best be questioning everyone involved with the resort, not like Aruba. Belize is one of those hot spots that everyone wants to go to, maybe we should rethink that.
An ABC producer was killed while vacationing in Belize this week.
Executive producer of online operations, Anne Swaney, 39, arrived last Saturday to Nabatunich Resort, Benque Viejo, according to ABC.
Swaney was allegedly sexually assaulted before being killed after doing yoga on Thursday morning near the Mopan River nearby the resort.
A tour guide found Sawney’s yoga mat another items near the river but he didn’t see her and alerted the authorities.
Dogs tracked her scent on Thursday night but she was not found until the next morning.
Benque Viejo Police Superintendent Daniel Arzu said that Swaney’s injured corpse was found floating on the river. She was wearing just a bra.
Swaney traveled alone to Nabitunich, a farm in the Cayo District of western Belize, the family member said. She had been there before and was friendly with the owner of the farm, which offers tours on horseback.
She planned to participate in a group horseback riding expedition on Thursday, Benque Viejo Police Superintendent Daniel Arzu told WLS. When organizers came up short one horse, she volunteered to stay behind and went to do her yoga practice at the Mopan River.
Her family was not surprised that Swaney gave up her tour for someone else.
“Anne would do anything for anyone. She was always the first to volunteer to take on a tough job. She just did the right thing in situations,” the family member told CNN.
When the tour returned they found her personal effects on the deck, Arzu said.
“This looked suspicious, so they went to her cabin and she wasn’t there. They told the owner who called the police. The police came with their canine unit and the scent led them along the river but due to the darkness the search was called off for the night before finding her,” Arzu said.
Friday morning, Police found her body face down in the river with bruises on her neck and lacerations on her head, Arzu said.
“Because it is on the fringes of our border with our neighbor in Guatemala it also provides another element that the police have to investigate. Where if the perpetrator came across the border, they will have a difficult time they will have to liaise with their counterparts in Guatemala,” said Daniel Ortiz, NEWSBELIZE.
There is not a nationwide tourist advisory in effect for Belize. However, tourists are told to exercise a high degree of caution due to an increasing rate of violent crime throughout the country. In that specific “Cayo District,” armed robberies occasionally occur near the western border with Guatemala, especially near Caracol to the south.
Police say criminal activity, including armed robbery, mugging and sexual assault, is a significant problem throughout Belize. Robberies and assaults have been reported in resort areas. There has been a noted increase in violent crime targeting tourists since the end of 2013. Criminals often operate in groups and target persons traveling alone.
Cases of sexual assault against female travelers have also be been reported in that district.
Drug-related crimes are also on the uptick. The transit of drugs, particularly cocaine and precursor chemicals for methamphetamine, has risen. Belize was included on the FY12, 13 and 14 U.S. Majors List of illegal narcotic producing and/or transit countries.
In January 2014, two American citizens were kidnapped at gunpoint from a resort area near the western border with Guatemala.
A Canadian filmmaker was killed in January 2015 to the south of the district.
In May 2015, two American men were murdered in a suspected drug-related armed robbery. An 18-year old suspect was charged.
4 Teens Arrested in Gang Rape of 18 Year Old in Brooklyn Playground … Rape Suspects are ages 14, 15, 15 & 17
FOUR OF FIVE RAPIST THUGS HAVE BEEN ARRESTED …
CNN is reporting that 4 of the 5 teen rapist thugs has been arrested who took part in the gang rape of an 18 year old girl at Osborn Playground in Brooklyn, NY. On Sunday night, authorities said four suspects, ages 14, 15, 15 and 17, were in custody, and charges were pending. Two of the suspects were turned in by their parents, while two others were apprehended by the police. All of these punks need to be tried as adults. No charges have yet been filed.
Four teens who forced a father to leave his daughter so they could take turns raping her at a park have been arrested, New York police say — but a fifth suspect is still at large.
The 18-year-old daughter was with her father at the Osborn Playground in Brooklyn around 9 p.m. Thursday when they were approached by five males, the New York Police Department said.
One of the men pulled a gun on the father and daughter and demanded the father leave the area, police said.
Each of the five assailants then raped the teenager, authorities said.
The father told CNN affiliate WABC he was near the handball court with his daughter having a drink when the men came.
“One of them put a gun in my face, telling me to run, and all of them had their way with her,” the father told WABC.
He said he didn’t have a cell phone with him and went to a store, begging for help — but said the store wouldn’t call police.
By the time the father returned to the park with two police officers, the attackers were gone, police said.