LAPD Confirms Investigating Into Hollywood Pedophile Ring after Actor Corey Feldman Files Formal Report

IS THERE AN EVEN WORSE SHOE TO DROP ON HOLLYWOOD, THIS HAS BEEN A LONG TIME IN COMING TO GET THIS MESSAGE OUT TO THE PUBLIC BY COREY FELDMAN?

The Harvey Weinsten, Kevin Spacey sexual assault scandals may just be the tip of the sordid, sick and twisted iceberg of Hollywood’s sex scandals that have gone unreported and investigated for decades. Actor Corey Feldman has been claiming for years that there was those that preyed on young actors in Hollywood. His words went unnoticed and unheard. Not any more. According to the Daily Mail, the LAPD is said to be investigating Hollywood pedophile ring after Corey Feldman filed a formal police report identifying the men he claims sexually abused him as a child. The dirty little secret of Hollywood is about to blow the lid off the disgusting and reprehensible behavior that was allowed to go on and go unreported to help protect child actors.

The Los Angeles Police Department is investigating a rumored Hollywood pedophile ring after Corey Feldman filed a formal police report identifying the men he claims sexually abused him as a child.

‘Corey Feldman filed a report with the Los Angeles Police Department. There is no further information at this time, and his report is being investigated,’ a spokesperson told DaillyMail.com on Tuesday.

Feldman revealed he had filed a report on Monday.

‘IMPORTANT CAMPAIGN UPD8: I JUST COMPLETED A FORMAL SIT DOWN INTERVIEW W @LAPDHQ SPECIAL DIVISION, & GAVE THEM ALL THE INFO I KNOW! THIS WAS OFFICIALLY THE 1ST FORMAL REPORT EVER TAKEN ON ANY OF MY CASES, AS SBPD NEVER FOLLOWED UP BACK IN 1993, & HAS NO RECORD OF MY COMPLAINTS,’ wrote an animated Feldman on Twitter.

He then added: ‘THE LAPD WILL BEGIN AN OFFICIAL INVESTIGATION NOW! THINGS R HEATING UP, IM PRAYING 4 SAFETY!’

Just last week, Feldman revealed the identities of two alleged child molesters he claims took advantage of him and other adolescent screen stars years ago.

Actor Sean Astin Speaks Out After Friend Corey Feldman Names Alleged Abusers.

Stranger Things actor Sean Astin has come forward in support of his Goonies co-star Corey Feldman, who last week accused two men, including Jon Grissom, of sexually abusing him when he was a child.

In an essay posted on TwitLonger, Astin reflected on his time with Feldman on the set of the 1985 film. They were both 13 years old; Astin was in the lead role, Mikey, and Feldman played his talkative friend Mouth. Astin said he was never molested, and he didn’t realize Feldman was being abused. But, Astin added, “it was obvious that [Feldman] was having a rough time.”

“I deeply regret not knowing more,” Astin wrote. “I’m disappointed in myself that I didn’t know enough or do enough to help Corey or any kid who was in my orbit that was abused in any way.”

In his statement, Astin hinted somewhat ambiguously that Feldman later shared his stories of abuse, including naming his abusers. “I remember aching for him, but not being surprised,” Astin wrote. “When the names of certain people come up, I get a gut feeling, I bet that guys [sic] a pervert or that dude’s bad news.”

Last week, the 46-year-old Feldman named former co-star Jon Grissom as one of his abusers on The Dr. Oz Show. He then called law officials on live TV to report the allegations. Earlier, Feldman told Megyn Kelly on the Today show that former talent manager Marty Weiss (now a convicted sex offender) was also one of his former abusers. Grissom worked with Feldman in 1988′s License to Drive and 1989′s Dream a Little Dream.

Feldman has long been trying raise awareness of sexual abuse of child actors in the industry. Astin said he is “proud” of Feldman and his campaign to expose child abuse in Hollywood. Yet, in the next sentence, he added, “But, I do not pledge blind fealty to my friend.”

UNREAL, Hillary Clinton Compares Harvey Weinstein to President Donald Trump … Really, When Married to Bill Clinton with Allegations of Sexually Assault and Actual Sex With Monica?

HILLARY CLINTON GOES THERE,  ACTUALLY COMPARES HARVEY WEINSTEIN TO DONALD TRUMP … HEY HILLARY YOU ARE MARRIED TO BILL CLINTON, REMEMBER?

In an interview for her new book, “What Happened,” Hillary Rodham Clinton spoke to The Andrew Marr Show about why she lost the U.S. Presidential election and about Harvey Weinstein. Hillary Clinton tried to pivot as fast as she could away from the fact that she was a friend of Weinstein. Then she stated that she had no idea about Weinstein and his sexual perversions, even though as the interviewer pointed out, everyone in Hollywood and who traveled in his circles knew. Just like she had no idea of the many affairs of her husband, former president Bill Clinton. But I digress. The below interview is classic. You have to love the British press that sound so polite and then nail you with a gut-wrenching question.

Hillary Clinton is confronted by foreign journalist Andrew Marr for commending women that have come forward with claims they were sexual assaulted by movie producer Harvey Weinstein but not for the women who accused her husband former President Bill Clinton of assault and rape.

“Conclusions [were] drawn and that was clearly in the past,” Clinton said of her husband’s activity.

Clinton said while the sexual assault accusations against Weinstein “disgusting” and “heartbreaking,” it’s “important” that we recognize there is an admitted sexual assault in the Oval Office. Clinton was talking about President Donald Trump.

Real Clear Politics

Then she went there. In an effort to deflect the fact that a so-called feminist took campaign and Foundation money for a serial sexual harasser and assaulter of women, Hillary said,”we just elected a person who admitted sexual assault to the presidency.” WHAT? No sweetie, your husband is the admitted sexual harasser and assaulter of women. UNREAL. If there is one woman who has lost the right to point a finger at anyone for sexual assault, it is Hillary Clinton. She talked about women coming forward against Weinsten, what happened to the woman that came forward against Bill Clinton? The answer, Hillary trashed them and called them bimbos. It has never been proved that Trump did any such thing. The Billy Bush tape, although repugnant, is two guys bragging about sexual conquest and what celebrity provides. The major point, it was consensual. Let’s face it, former president Bill “Bubba” Clinton lowered the bar of the White House to an unprecedented low. Bill Clinton did the most vile things to an intern, Monica Lewinsky. He had Monica on her knees, of which Hillary thinks in relevant, in the Oval Office performing oral sex. This pig used a cigar on a 22 year old intern in the Oval Office and Hillary has the balls to make any comparisons to Weinstein other than her husband? Wake the hell up women of America, your so-called feminist, woman hero is a sexual predator enabler.

Fox News contributor Mike Huckabee reacts to Hillary Clinton’s comparison of Harvey Weinstein and President Trump. One is almost speechless in their reaction to Hillary Clinton daring to compare Trump to Weinstein when the obvious comparison is her husband, former president Bill Clinton. After all, he did teach us what the meaning of is, is.

Bill Clinton Testifies … check out the body language and facial expression at 1:13 when asked about the cigar

Liberal MSM Double Standard: How Top NBC Executives Quashed The Bombshell Harvey Weinstein Story

THE LIBERAL MEDIA DOUBLE STANDARD: WHO THINKS NBC WOULD HAVE DONE THE SAME IF THE NAME HARVEY WEINSTEIN WAS REPLACED WITH DONALD TRUMP?

What is worse than fake news? How about news that is knowing not reported to meet an agenda?

The below article below from the HUFFPO regarding Ronan Farrow, an NBC News contributor, had secured an interview with a woman who was willing to appear on camera,  in silhouette, her identity concealed, saying that Harvey Weinstein had raped her is even larger than the crime of rape itself. As if sexual assault and rape is not bad enough. But for a news outlet like NBC to knowingly, willfully and purposely spike the Weinstein story because of who he was might be even more heinous. An effort by the liberal MSM to protect their own. Would they have done the same for say, Donald Trump? Hell no! As we all know that NBC News and MSNBC certainly ran with the Billy Bush-Trump tapes. But some how, a raunchy tape of two men disgusting talk about woman is worse than a predator who for decades sexually assaulted women in Hollywood. Really? Everyone knew the truth. They knew the stories were much more than rumors, but the liberal media decided to take part in a systemic quashing of the story for fear one of their own would be outed for the disgusting, POS, predator that he was. SHAME ON YOU NBC.

The NBC peacock is Dead

DEAD_NBC_PEACOCK

In mid-August, Ronan Farrow, an NBC News contributor, had secured an interview with a woman who was willing to appear on camera, in silhouette, her identity concealed, and say Harvey Weinstein had raped her, according to four people with close knowledge of the reporting. It was a pivotal moment in a testy, months-long process of reporting a story that had bedeviled a generation of media and Hollywood reporters.

Farrow had a lot of material already. In March, he had acquired a damning and much-coveted audio recording in which Weinstein admits to having groped an Italian model. He had interviews with former executives and assistants who’d worked closely with Weinstein who spoke about the culture of harassment and abuse he perpetrated. And now he had someone ready to accuse Weinstein of rape, on camera.

But at that moment Farrow was also caught in the pincers of an NBC News edict. He had been told by executives at NBC News that he didn’t have enough reporting to go on air with his Weinstein story, according to four sources, and he had been told by the network to stop reporting on it. NBC tried to put a stop to the interview with the woman accusing Weinstein of rape. The network insisted he not use an NBC News crew for the interview, and neither was he to mention his NBC News affiliation. And so that was how Ronan Farrow wound up paying out of his own pocket for a camera crew to film an interview.

As a project for NBC News, Farrow’s story was effectively dead. Later that month, he received permission to take his reporting to another news organization. The story that resulted, published Tuesday by The New Yorker, was a blockbuster: multiple women accusing Weinstein of rape and other sexual misconduct, accompanied by the audio of Weinstein admitting to sexual assault. [...]

Then he struck a rueful tone, suggesting that the NBC iteration of the story had died of natural causes. “We reached a point over the summer where we, as an organization, didn’t feel that we had all the elements that we needed to air,” he said.

Yet interviews with 12 people inside and outside NBC News with direct knowledge of the reporting behind Farrow’s story suggest a different cause of death. All of the sources who spoke to HuffPost asked not to be named, either because they weren’t authorized to speak to the media about the story or because they were fearful of retribution from NBC News executives. These sources detailed a months-long struggle within NBC News during which Oppenheim and other executives slow-walked Farrow’s story, crippling it with their qualms and irresolution.

Toward the end, the concerns seemed to take on a personal tone, and it became difficult to tell where the Weinstein team’s attempts to discredit the story left off and NBC News’ editorial forbearance began. According to multiple sources inside and outside of NBC News who worked on the aborted story, Oppenheim related to Farrow what Weinstein’s lawyers had said in complaint to NBC:

Seth MacFarlane Explains His 2012 Oscar Best Supporting Actress Harvey Weinstein Joke … “Congratulations, You Five Ladies No Longer have to Pretend to be Attracted to Harvey Weinstein.” (VIDEO)

MAKE NO MISTAKE ABOUT IT, HOLLYWOOD KNEW AND ALL THE LIBERAL POLITICIANS WHO TOOK THEIR MONEY KNEW AS WELL …

Many people, not in Hollywood, wondered what was meant when following Seth MacFarlane providing the 2012 Oscar nominations for ‘Best Supporting Actresses,’ he made the following joke, that was supposed to be more of a commentary rather than joke. However, from the reaction of those in attendance, you can tell they knew exactly what MacFarlane was referring to.

“CONGRATULATIONS, YOU 5 LADIES NO LONGER HAVE TO PRETEND TO BE ATTRACTED TO HARVEY WEINSTEIN.”

The sad reality is, they all knew and did and said nothing. The actresses and actors knew, the producers and directors knew. Hell, the best boys and key grips knew. More importantly, Hollywood knew … and did nothing. More so, the liberal MSM knew and so did the liberal politicians like Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama, who consistently went to these people for campaign money. Don’t ever believe the acting job that Hillary Clinton just found out about this. I am sure it was just another right wing conspiray like with her former president husband Bubba. Or Barack Obama, acting as if this is news to him. Both are cringe worthy of an Oscar themselves. They are all enablers, including the NY Times.

As reported at EW, Seth MacFarlane comes clean and explains why he did what he did and what he meant by the joke on Twitter.

Weinstein tweet_macfarlane

When hosting the Oscars five years ago, Seth MacFarlane made a bold joke about Harvey Weinstein.

Now, in the light of a stunning array of sexual misconduct allegations against the powerhouse producer, The Family Guy creator is explaining the full context of his remark.

Barth was one of the women to come forward with allegations against Weinstein in The New Yorker‘s bombshell story published Tuesday. According to Barth, the disgraced executive allegedly invited her to his hotel room, where, the New Yorker claims, he was, “alternat[ing] between offering to cast her in a film and demanding a naked massage in bed … When she moved toward the door to leave, Weinstein lashed out, saying that she needed to lose weight ‘to compete with Mila Kunis,’ and then, apparently in an effort to mollify her, promising a meeting with one of his female executives.”

“He gave me her number, and I walked out and I started bawling,” Barth told The New Yorker.

US Attorney Investigating Anthony Weiner Sexting Allegations with 15 Year Old Girl

ANTHONY WEINER GOES FROM PERVY DISGRACE TO POSSIBLE SEX OFFENDER …. CARLOS DANGER IN BIG TROUBLE.

As if it was not bad enough that Anthony Weiner had previously disgraced himself with his previous sexting exploits, Weiner now finds himself in a world of trouble and possible criminal charges after having knowingly sexted with a 15 year old female minor. The Daily Mail broke the story of Anthony Weiner’s online sexual relationship with a 15-year-old girl during which she claims he asked her to dress up in ‘school-girl’ outfits for him on a video messaging application and pressed her to engage in ‘rape fantasies’. YIKES! This dude is one sick puppy. According to accounts, Weiner knew she was a 15 year old high school sophomore.

  • A high school girl, whose name is being withheld by DailyMail.com because she is a minor, reveals the online relationship began last January
  • Weiner and Huma Abedin, Hillary Clinton’s top aide, were still together
  • He told the teen that it had been a year since he and Huma had sex
  • The girl says she told him she was 15 and a sophomore in high school; messages confirm he knew she was underage
  • In one message Weiner tells the girl ‘I would bust that tight p***y’
  • She claims Weiner asked her to undress and encouraged her to touch herself and say his name over video chat
  • Weiner would not get fully nude, but usually shirtless and wearing boxers
  • Weiner did not deny exchanging ‘flirtatious’ messages with the teen to DailyMail.com.  He declined to comment on the specifics.

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D.) said Weiner’s activities could land him in jail. Gee, you think? It is a sex crime isn’t it with a minor?

CNN:

Prosecutors in the office of US Attorney Preet Bharara have issued a subpoena for Anthony Weiner’s cell phone and other records, according to law enforcement officials.
The FBI and the New York Police Department have opened preliminary investigations of allegations that the former New York Democratic congressman exchanged sexually explicit text messages with a purportedly underage girl.

Spokespersons for the US Attorney’s Office in Manhattan and the FBI declined to comment.

The allegations first surfaced in the Daily Mail.

The online sexting relationship allegedly went on for months between Weiner and a girl claiming to be just 15. The Daily Mail reported she said he sent her numerous photos, one of him in a pool and at least one bare-chested.

The U.S. Attorney’s Office has issued a subpoena for Weiner’s phone records after sexting with a minor.

← Previous PageNext Page →

Support Scared Monkeys! make a donation.

 
 
  • NEWS (breaking news alerts or news tips)
  • Red (comments)
  • Dugga (technical issues)
  • Dana (radio show comments)
  • Klaasend (blog and forum issues)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Close
E-mail It