Four Neighbors of Adam Mayes Arrested in Connection With the Kidnapping of Alexandria Bain & Kyliyah Bain and Murder of Jo Ann Bain & daughter Adrienne Bain
More arrests …
There have been more arrests in the bizarre kidnapping and murder case that ended in suspect Adam Mayes killed himself when authorities and SWAT closed in on his location in the Mississippi woods. Thankfully, Alexandria Bain and Kyliyah Bain were found safe and unharmed.
Four of Adam Mayes’ neighbors have been arrested in connection with the abduction and murder case of mother Jo Ann Bain and her daughters, Alexandria Bain, Kyliyah Bain and Adrienne Bain. Adam Mayes abducted Jo Ann Bain and her daughters April 27, 2012, the last time that they were reportedly seen. It is hard to imagine that any one would have helped this sicko in his abduction and murderous acts before, during or after; however, obviously that was the case.
Tennesse Bureau of Investigation/Handout
Police did not say how the four additional people arrested – including a husband and wife and the adult son of the husband – were linked to the Mayes case. The couple were arrested for possessing a weapon and the son had been wanted previously by Mississippi authorities.
In what can be described as a bizarre attempt to remedy a relationship gone wrong when Mayes learned that the Bain’s were moving back to Arizona. According to court affidavits, Mayes intended to kidnap the two youngest daughters, Alexandria Bain and Kyliyah Bain, and kill the mother, Jo Ann Bain, and her oldest daughter Adrienne. Sadly, that is exactly how it happened.
As it turns out Adam Mayes had been investigated previously for sexual abuse.Previously Mayes was babysitting a 7 year old girl when the parents walked in the bathroom and found Mayes and the seven year old naked as he was shaving her legs. Um … ICK!!! More ICK … it was also reported that a stash of child pornography was found in his bedroom. Of course, nothing was done.
In the police report, obtained by NBC station WMC-TV of Memphis, Tenn., someone reported that Mayes was babysitting a 7-year-old girl when a family member walked in on them in the bathroom. The report said that Mayes and the young girl were naked and that he was shaving her legs.
The complainant also said Mayes had a stash of child pornography in his bedroom. A U.S. Postal Inspection Service investigation found no evidence that Mayes had received child pornography in the mail, and the allegation was ultimately declared unfounded, WMC reported.
Why would any one have allowed their little girls to be any where around this perv after such an incident?
Former TSA Agent Michael Scott Wilson Indicted on Federal Child Porn Charges … Wheel Chair Bound Three Year Old Terrorist, Not!
Just what we need patting down our children … and More insanity from the TSA!!!
41 year old former TSA agent Michael Scott Wilson has been indicted federal child porn charges. GREAT. According to court documents, the perv, oh alleged perv, was allegedly found in possession of a video, “depicting a prepubescent female engaged in masturbation and anal sex with an adult male” and Wilson was also in possession of an image of a naked teenage girl.
A former TSA agent from Baltimore County has been indicted on federal child porn charges. Michael Scott Wilson, of Perry Hall , was previously charged in Baltimore County on charges of possession and distribution of child pornography and was scheduled for trial in April. But court record show those charges were dropped last week.
Wilson’s attorney, Robert Bonsib, says similar charges have been filed against his client in federal court. A records search shows that in February, the 41-year-old man was indicted on two counts of possession of child pornography in U.S. District Court.
According to court documents, Wilson was allegedly found in possession of a video, “depicting a prepubescent female engaged in masturbation and anal sex with an adult male”. Those same documents show Wilson was also in possession of an image of a naked teenage girl.
More from the TSA … who thinks this little boy is an Al Queda terrorist? Of course I cannot believe that the father of this boy is not raising Holy hell that his son in a wheel chair is being frisked like a common criminal. But of course we cannot profile. How is this making us safer?
The Lonely Conservative asks where is the major US publications reporting on this story. However, the media bias and their double standard would have reported on it had it occurred under a Republican President.
Huge bust in war old child pornography …
Europol has arrested 112 pedophiles encompassing 22 countries in connection with a child pornography ring. According to reports there have been a total of 269 suspects identified. As per the AP, the nations involved in the investigation were Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Croatia, Norway and Switzerland.
Europol says 112 people have been arrested in connection with a major investigation into child pornography that stretched across 22 European countries.
The European police coordination agency says there are 269 suspects in all in the investigation, which was carried out under the leadership of Danish police. Nineteen men aged 24 to 55 years old are facing preliminary charges in Denmark.
The investigation was known as “Operation Icarus,” targeted the worst of the worst and those sharing the most extreme and vile forms of video material, which included babies and toddlers being sexually abused and raped. GOOD GRIEF, COULD THIS BE ANY MORE VILE!
The yearlong “Operation Icarus” busted previously unknown networks of child sex offenders who were sharing the child pornography via a “peer-to-peer” system, a Europol spokesman reportedly said.
So much material was seized it will take months or even years to analyze, the Irish Times reported, adding that the material had been described as the “worst of the worst.”
How morally bankrupt is and has Hollywood been over the decades? It is not just about the immorality of the adult actors and actresses, what is most concerning and alarming is the continued crimes against children …
Child sex abuse isn’t just taking place on college campuses like Penn St and Syracuse University. The recent wave of child sex allegations is pointing the spotlight on Hollywood and it appears that the sexual abuse might be widespread. The recent child sex allegations against Hollywood manager Martin Weiss, award winning composer for “Sesame Street” Fernando Rivas, and registered sex offender casting agent Jason James Murphy is said to be just the tip of the iceberg of sexual abuse crimes against children.
If a spate of recent allegations proves true, Hollywood may have a hideous epidemic on its hands. The past two weeks have brought three separate reports of alleged child sexual abuse in the entertainment industry.
Martin Weiss, a 47-year-old Hollywood manager who represented child actors, was charged in Los Angeles on Dec. 1 with sexually abusing a former client. His accuser, who was under 12 years old during the time of the alleged abuse, reported to authorities that Weiss told him “what they were doing was common practice in the entertainment industry.” Weiss has pleaded not guilty.
Should it really come as a surprise to anyone how morally bankrupt and little concern about sexual abuse crimes against children really is in Hollywood when Roman Polanski was allowed to skate free on rape charges. How long has child sex abuse crimes been going on in Hollywood and why has nothing ever been done to stop the heinous crime?
by: Brian in a Blue State
SNAKES PERVS ON A PLANE …
A Utah man,27 year old Grant Smith, was arrested at Boston’s Logan International Airport for allegedly viewing and being in possession of child pornography. ICK!!! According to WCVB 5, Grant Smith, an engineering professor at the University of Utah, was seated in the first class when another passenger took a cell phone pic of the perv view the child porn.
A man on a Delta Airlines flight from Utah was arrested at Boston’s Logan Airport on Saturday afternoon for allegedly viewing pornographic images of children on his laptop during the flight.
Grant Smith, 27, of Cottonwood Heights, Utah was interviewed by Massachusetts State Police just after 4 p.m. Following that interview, Smith was arrested and charged with possession of child pornography.
We will ask the question once again … WHAT ARE THESE PEOPLE PROTESTING AND DO THEY REALLY REPRESENT THE 99%?
21 year old Robert Reitz who was involved with the Occupy Chicago protests was arrested Monday for aggravated child pornography. Get this, Reitz’s involvement with the Occupy crazies was with security. WOW, DON’T YOU ALL FEEL SAFE? Doesn’t this pretty much sum up the entire movement.
A man involved with the “Occupy Chicago” movement has been charged with child pornography.
Robert Reitz, 21, of the 2000 block of South Canalport Avenue, was arrested Monday in the 100 block of West Quincy Street for an active warrant for aggravated child pornography, police said. He is being held without bond, according to the Cook County Sheriff’s office.
At the time of his arrest Reitz said he was involved with security for Occupy Chicago — a claim that was denied by protest organizers.
Reitz was arrested after officers smelled burnt cannabis and approached to investigate. Officers did a name check and learned he was wanted for a probation violation by the sheriff’s police.
In a statement Wednesday morning, Occupy Chicago said, “We are an open movement, without a vetting system for our participants. Our community is based on trust. It is to be expected that the problems of society at large are sometimes present in our movement.
Oh contraire Occupy folks, when you put some one in charge of security, you better be vetting them. Isn’t this just like people who will whine about others, yet fail to have their own house in order. Don’t worry thought, the Occupy has finally set their standard at child pornographer. I guess Jerry Sandusky would not be welcome either.
Legal Team for Taylor Swift Tells Gossip Site to Remove Fake Nude Pic (Topless Pic) or Face Law Suit
RETURN OF THE JEDI …
Country super star Taylor Swift is fighting back against the web site that allegedly claims they have a pic of the 21 year old Swift topless. In a post entitled, “Taylor Swift Topless Private Pic Leaked, the website Celebrity Jihad has seemed to have bit off more than they can chew. As reported at TMZ, Taylor Swift and her legal team are prepared to sue Celebrity Jihad claiming their site contains “false pornographic images and false ‘news” about the singer.
MEAN – TAYLOR SWIFT
Someday I’ll be living in a big old city
And all you’re ever gonna be is mean
Someday I’ll be big enough so you can’t hit me
And all you’re ever gonna be is mean
Why you gotta be so mean?
The Legal team for Taylor Swift has sent a letter demanding the web site remove the faux pic of the 21 year old country singer. Do people never learn? You don’t mess with Texas and country sweet heart Taylor Swift. Just ask Kanye West what happens when you take on Taylor Swift. Supposedly the web site is weighing their options. Is it really that difficult a question to consider? At this point the website is just trying to get what they can off of the pic story. Sorry, but Taylor Swift is well branded and is genuinely a nice girl with a squeaky clean image. Sorry if gossip sites cannot accept that fact.
Taylor Swift may look and sing as sweet as she can be but make no mistake about it, Taylor Swift is a multi-million corporation who will rightfully destroy this BS gossip site that is in way over their head. Good for Taylor in standing up against this nonsense. Her image is everything and she should protect it at all cost.
I guess some people think this is amusing, could you get any more pathetic and sick … exposing children to porn!
Porn hackers took over the ‘Sesame Street’ YouTube page over the weekend. The children friendly content was replaced with adult hard core porn movies. UNREAL. Account to accounts, the NSFW content was available for all the world to see for approximately 20 minutes, before the channel was suspended by YouTube for “repeated or severe violations of our Community Guidelines.”
Don’t worry, the above video is a real Sesame Street one, not porn.
Hackers appeared to have commandeered the YouTube page of the venerable “Sesame Street” children’s show Sunday, reprogramming the page with content brought to you by the letter “X.”
The show page was taken offline Sunday afternoon, and visitors were greeted with a message from the video website informing them it had been shut down “due to repeated or severe violations of our community guidelines.” Users who called up the account earlier had found explicit sex videos instead of Muppets.
“YouTube’s Community Guidelines prohibit graphic content,” a YouTube representative told CNN. “As always, we remove inappropriate material as soon as we are made aware of it.”
You really have to be a low-life, bottom feeder to do such a thing and cause harm to innocent children by exposing them to such material. Just plain sick!
First there was “Occupy Wall Street,” will there now be “Occupy Porn” coming soon to a prison near you.
Prisoners of the Connecticut Department of Corrections have begun a letter writing protest against the porn ban calling it unfair. Connecticut prisons announced that it would be banning all material that contains “pictorial depictions of sexual activity or nudity” from the prisons beginning next summer. Of course some how prisoners think they have a right to porn.
A group of prisoners has begun a letter-writing campaign to protest what they see as an unfair ban on pornography inside the state’s correctional institutions.
The Department of Correction announced in July that it would be banning all material that contains “pictorial depictions of sexual activity or nudity” from the prisons beginning next summer.
The state says the ban is intended to improve the work environment for prison staffers, especially female staffers, who might be inadvertently exposed to pornography.
Maybe the Occupy Wall Street crowd can coop this protest and head off to Connecticut prisons to protest?
Steven Powell, Father-in-Law of Missing Susan Powell Arrested for Possessing Child Porn … Missing Utah Mom’s Kids in State Custody
Susan Powell has been missing since 2009; however, it appears that there are big happenings have exploded in this missing persons case.
Steven Powell, the 61 year old father-in-law of missing Susan Powell was arrested and accused of secretly videotaping Susan Powell and young girls taking baths and sitting on the toilet. Steven Powell pleaded not guilty on Friday and his bail has been set bail at $200,000 and ordered him not to have contact with his grand sons. Steven Powell is charged with child pornography possession and 14 felony counts of voyeurism.
Arrested father-in-law Steven Powell, lft – Missing Susan Powell, rt.
They said Utah police investigating Susan Powell’s disappearance found “thousands of images of females being videotaped without their knowledge, including Susan Powell,” on tapes and disks at his home in an Aug. 25 search.
The videos were found in Steven Powell’s bedroom. Prosecutors said the images were of women’s buttocks and breasts and included minors. The images included shots of two girls who were as young as 8 and 10 years old at the time, authorities said. They determined that the girls lived near Steven Powell from June 2006 to August 2007.
The children of missing Susan Powell are now in state custody.
They are in state custody as the paternal grandfather they lived with in Washington state sits in jail, accused of possessing child pornography and secretly videotaping their mother, other women and naked neighbor girls.
Now, the family of the boys’ mother, Susan Powell, who has been missing since 2009, is for the first time publicly accusing their father of being involved in her disappearance. On Friday, they asked, for the first time, to get immediate custody of the boys, ages 4 and 6.