AMBER ALERT CANCELED … Ariel Revello Found Safe!!!
Earlier today an Amber Alert has been issued for 7 year old Ariel Revello of Trumbull, Connecticut. Police say 43-year-old Rodolfo Revello assaulted his estranged wife with a knife before fleeing with the child around 4:30 a.m. Saturday. The woman was treated at a hospital and released. Saturday night police confirmed that Revello had been found safe in Queens, New York. Trumbull police say Rodolfo Revello, the boy’s father called them around 5 p.m. Saturday and said he was leaving Ariel with a relative. Rodolfo Revello is still at large and police intend to issue a warrant for his arrest on multiple charges.
Ariel Revello, 7, is a Hispanic male, 7 years old, with brown hair and brown eyes. he is approximately 4’8″ and weighs 75 pounds. He was last seen wearing gray and blue pajamas, a gray sweatshirt, an olive green puffy jacket, and blue croc shoes.
The suspect, Rodolfo Revello, is a Hispanic male about 43 years old, bald and with brown eyes. He is about 5’9″ tall and weighs about 190 pounds. He may be armed.
The vehicle was identified as a white Ford Transit van, with Connecticut license plate C040379.
Connecticut police say a 7-year-old who they allege was abducted by his father after an early morning domestic assault has been found safe.
Trumball police say an Amber Alert for Ariel Revello was canceled Saturday evening. Authorities didn’t make clear where the boy was found.
They say they are still searching for his father, 43-year-old Rodolfo Revello, who may have been headed for the Bronx in New York City.
15 Year Old Ky-Lea Fortner & 13 Year Old Shaeleen Fitch-Fortner Missing Since 4/27/15 Found in Upstate New York … 29 Year Old Family Acquaintance Amanda Hellman Arrested
Ky-Lea Fortner and Shaeleen Fitch-Fortner found safe!!!
Two teenage sisters, then 15 year old Ky-Lea Fortner and 13 year old Shaeleen Fortner went missing and had not been seen since 4/27/15 in Binghamton, New York. The two girls live with their foster family where they were last seen at their Susquehanna Valley school waiting to get on the school bus at the end of the school day. The police had considered this a case of runaway teens. Flashforward nearly one year later, Ky-Lea Fortner and Shaeleen Fortner have been found in upstate New York.
According to the State Police, the two teens were found Wednesday night about 15 miles away from where they were last seen at a property in the nearby town of Vestal at 327 Torrance Ave. 29 year old Amanda Hellman, a “family acquaintance,” was arrested at the property Thursday on suspicion of kidnapping second degree, a class-B felony. Hellman was arraigned before a judge and remanded without bail to the Broome County Jail, in Binghamton. Both girls were turned over to Broome County Family Services.
Two teenage sisters have been found in upstate New York nearly a year after vanishing and a family acquaintance has been charged with their kidnapping, police said Thursday.
Ky-Lea Fortner and Shaeleen Fitch-Fortner were reported as “teen runaways” last April. The girls — then aged 15 and 13 — had been living with a foster family in Binghamton when they disappeared and were last seen waiting for a bus at their school, according to New York State Police.
They were found Wednesday night about 15 miles away from where they were last seen at a property in the nearby town of Vestal, state police said in a statement Thursday.
Police said Amanda Hellman, a 29-year-old “family acquaintance,” was arrested at the property Thursday on suspicion of kidnapping second degree, a class-B felony. Hellman was arraigned before a judge and remanded without bail to the Broome County Jail, in Binghamton.
Jesse LeRoy Matthew Jr. Expected to Enter Pleas Resolving the Hannah Graham & Morgan Harrington Cases on Wednesday
WHY ACCEPT THE PLEA, SORRY … FRY THE SOB!!!
Jesse LeRoy Matthew Jr. is expected today to enter a plea deal that will once and for all put an end to the heinous murder cases of Hannah Graham and Morgan Harrington. The plea is reportedly spare Matthews the death sentence. Why? Honestly, why would anyone want to spare this human POS death? The hearing is scheduled for 1:30 p.m. today. Jesse LeRoy Matthew Jr. has been charged in the abductions and murders of both 18 year old UVA student Hannah Graham and 20 year old VA Tech student Morgan Harrington. Prosecutors had said they planned to seek the death penalty if the Graham case went to trial. Why stop now? Trust me, even the Black Lives Matter crowd would not protest you putting this SOB to death.
Hannah Graham, left – Jesse LeRoy Matthew Jr., rt
Two remarkably similar murder cases that amplified concerns about campus safety are expected to end when a Virginia man enters a plea deal that will spare him a possible death sentence.
Jesse LeRoy Matthew Jr. is expected to enter pleas resolving the Hannah Graham and Morgan Harrington cases Wednesday, according to Albemarle County Commonwealth’s Attorney Robert N. Tracci. The prosecutor did not disclose the terms of the plea agreement ahead of the hearing.
Matthew’s attorney, capital defender Douglas Ramseur, declined to comment.
The former hospital orderly is charged with capital murder in the September 2014 death of 18-year-old University of Virginia student Graham. He also faces a first-degree murder charge in the 2009 death of Harrington, a 20-year-old Virginia Tech student. He already is serving three life prison terms for a sexual assault in northern Virginia.
According to authorities, Graham and Harrington were young women in vulnerable straits when they vanished in Charlottesville five years apart. Harrington disappeared after she stepped out of a U.Va. arena during a Metallica concert and was unable to get back in. Graham, after having dinner and attending parties off campus, was captured on surveillance video walking unsteadily, and sometimes running, past a service station and a restaurant. She texted a friend that she was lost.
4 Year Old Macey Lilley Missing Since 2/26/16 in Wolf Point, MO Found Alive … Suspect John “Billy” Lieba in Custody
4 Year Old Macey Lilley Found Safe!!!
4 year old Macey Lilley has been found safe Sunday, February 28, 2016, according to the Roosevelt County Sheriff’s Office. The 4 year old girl was found on the Fort Peck Indian Reservation in Montana, just a few miles from where she was reportedly abducted while playing in a park. Macey Lilley had gone missing on Friday, Feb. 26 when she was abducted around 9:30 pm against her will. Authorities say people saw 20 year old John “Billy” Lieba take the girl against her will. Both are Native Americans; however, they are not blood relatives.
She was found alive and well,” said Lee Allmer, the spokesman. “At the moment, we cannot divulge the location (where she was found) as the investigation is ongoing.”
Allmer said the girl was undergoing a medical evaluation “as a precautionary measure.”
Facebook – Roosevelt County Sheriff’s Office – MT
*** SHE’S ALIVE!!! ***
It is with immense joy that we announce MACI LILLEY HAS BEEN FOUND ALIVE!
Maci was found at approximately 11:20 AM today a few miles outside Wolf Point.
Preliminary observations indicate she is in good health, but she is being evaluated by medical personnel to be sure.
Maci’s family has been notified and she will be reunited with them soon.
More information will follow as it’s available.
I would like to personally thank each and every person that assisted in the search for Maci! It is my sincere honor to be your sheriff.
Sheriff Jason Frederick
UPDATE I: Suspect arrested.
A suspect, John Lieba, was apprehended in Wolf Point while driving around after several witnesses at the park identified him, Allmer said. Lieba, who is about 20 years old, and the girl are not “blood relatives,”
FUNERAL CRASHER: Wife Noela Rukundo Crashes Her Own Funeral, Much to Husband’s Surprise, Who Had Paid to Have Her Killed … Balenga Kalala, Ultimately Pleaded Guilty & Sentenced to 9 Years in Prison
REAL LIFE FUNERAL CRASHERS, WHERE’S WILL FERRELL …
Noela Rukundo, an Australian woman, returned to her native Africa to travel to Burundi to attend her attend her stepmother’s funeral when she was abducted by a gang of men. They had been ordered by her husband of 10 years to kill her. The amazing part, she was spared by the hitmen with principles. Hmm, I guess there is sometimes honor among thieves. After having kidnapped her, the men said, they weren’t going to kill her, they didn’t believe in killing women. Instead, they called the husband and told him the job was done. According to Australia’s The Age newspaper, two days later, they set her free on the side of a road, but not before giving her a cellphone, recordings of their phone conversations with Kalala, and receipts for the $7,000 in Australian dollars they allegedly received in payment.
Noela Rukundo was presumed dead by her partner and their entire community who held a funeral in her home in Melbourne, Australia, in her memory early last year. Much to all of their surprise, after all of the mourners had left, she approached her former love who was under the impression that his wife was not only dead, but that he had got away with his murderous plan. That’s when she approached him and replied, “Surprise! I’m still alive!” Her husband looked like he’d seen a ghost. Eventually, her husband, Balenga Kalala, pleaded guilty and was sentenced to 9 years in prison.
Balenga Kalala, who arrived in Australia in 2004 as a refugee, paid almost $7,000 to a group of kidnappers to kill the mother of his three children, Noela Rukundo, when she was attending her stepmother’s funeral in Burundi in early 2015.
The group snatched Ms Rukundo at gunpoint outside her hotel in Bujumbura in February and drove her to a secret location.
Finally, she spotted the man she’d been waiting for. She stepped out of her car, and her husband put his hands on his head in horror.
“Is it my eyes?” she recalled him saying. “Is it a ghost?”
“Surprise! I’m still alive!” she replied.
Far from being elated, the man looked terrified. Five days earlier, he had ordered a team of hit men to kill Rukundo, his partner of 10 years. And they did — well, they told him they did. They even got him to pay an extra few thousand dollars for carrying out the crime.
Now here was his wife, standing before him. In an interview with the BBC on Thursday, Rukundo recalled how he touched her shoulder to find it unnervingly solid. He jumped. Then he started screaming.
“I’m sorry for everything,” he wailed.
But it was far too late for apologies; Rukundo called the police. The husband, Balenga Kalala, ultimately pleaded guilty and was sentenced to nine years in prison for incitement to murder, according to the Australian Broadcasting Corp. (the ABC).