More Baltimore Murders … 16 Year Old Arnesha Bowers Found Sexually Assaulted, Strangled and Set Her on Fire (Two Gang Members Arrested for Murder, Adonay Dixon and John Childs)
Do black lives matter when its black on black crime, or is that only used when they are killed by white police?
16 year old Arnesha Bowers, a promising, young, black high school student had her life cut far too short by the acts of two savage black gang members. Arnesha Bowers was found sexually assaulted, bound and strangled to death in her Northeast Baltimore home that had been set on fire in an attempt to cover up the crime. Investigators say that Arnesha Bowers knew her attackers and they used her cell phone records to track them down. This is just one in the long line of murders that have taken place in Baltimore; however, all the MSM and liberal politicians care about is going after police officers so to hide their pathetic and terrible record on crime.
Where is Al Sharpton protesting this heinous murder? Or does this murder not fit his narrative like Freddie Gray?
16-year-old girl was killed before her Northeast Baltimore home was set on fire, police said Monday, the latest child caught up in the surge of violence afflicting the city.
In Curtis Bay, officials canceled classes Monday at an elementary school after police found the body of a man outside. Four children were wounded during the weekend; three by gunfire.
“As a mother, to know that this violence has impacted our young people is stressing,” Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake said Monday night at an anti-crime walk in South Clifton Park.
“We have to be present in every neighborhood around the city. We have to be present as one unified. The police and the community together, and that’s what this is about.”
The City Council held a moment of silence Monday for Arnesha Bowers, a 16-year-old City College high school student whose body firefighters found in a burning house. She was one of six people killed in Baltimore between Saturday and early Monday, bringing the total for June to 13.
According to court documents, Childs and Dixon were hanging out with the teen at a party when they followed her home and plotted a burglary.
Investigators say Childs and Dixon broke into the home through a basement window, but were soon discovered by Bowers.
Childs told police while he ransacked the house for money, Dixon dragged the teen into the basement. Detectives say she was strangled with an electrical cord before the house went up in flames.
Childs and Dixon face multiple charges, including first-degree murder.
John Childs was released on bond from the Baltimore County jail on a burglary charge just five days before the murder.
Adonay Dixon and John Childs. Photo via Baltimore Police
Daron Dylon Wint, Suspected in Quadruple Washington, D.C Murder Arrested and Charged with Murder (Update: Police Say Wint May Not Have Acted Alone)
Daron Dylon Wint was arrested by police Thursday night and charged with the quadruple murder of the Savopoulos family and their house keeper.
34 year old Daron Dylon Wint was arrested Thursday night in Northeast Washington, DC by the Capital Area Regional Fugitive Task Force. Wint is the prime suspect in the quadruple murder of the Savopoulos family and their housekeeper. Wint was charged with first degree felony murder while armed. According to accounts, Wint was tracked to New York City; however, was ultimately taken into custody at 11 p.m. on Rhode Island Avenue in Northeast Washington. Savvas Savopoulos was the CEO of American Iron Works, where Darron Dylon Wint was reported to have been a previous employee of the company.
Wint, 34, was arrested at 11 p.m. on Rhode Island Avenue in Northeast Washington, Metropolitan Police said. He is charged with first degree felony murder while armed. Members of the Capital Area Regional Fugitive Task Force made the arrest. He is slated to be arraigned later today.
Robert Fernandez, Commander of the Capital Area Regional Fugitive Task Force, says Wint’s arrest occurred after officers trailed two vehicles leaving a Maryland hotel. The capture apparently followed a missed opportunity for an arrest.
“We tracked him up to New York City and we barely missed him,” Fernandez said.
“It was a very fluid situation. We were planning on figuring out where he was in the hotel and then taking him down. When we were approaching, we realized he was in a vehicle.”
From the NY Post domes the following, Robin Ficker, an attorney who represented Daron Dylon Wint years ago, said he did not believe Wint could “hurt a fly.” What do you say now counselor?
The massive manhunt for a suspect in the horrific murders of a Washington businessman’s family and their housekeeper ended late Thursday when police grabbed suspect Daron Dylon Wint and four associates in the nation’s capital.
“Just got him,” D.C. Police Chief Cathy Lanier said shortly before 11:30 p.m.
The arrest capped a day that began with the revelation Wint had been identified in last week’s murders of Savvas Savopoulos, 46; his wife Amy, 47; the couple’s 10-year-old son Philip, and housekeeper Veralicia Figueroa, 57, by DNA left on pizza crust during what may have been an extended home invasion. Police traced Wint, a 34-year-old ex-con from Maryland, to Brooklyn, N.Y., and then back to Washington in the afternoon.
UPDATE II: Following the arrest, the Savopoulos family released a statement:
“We are thankful to law enforcement who have worked so diligently to bring about an arrest in this case. While it does not abate our pain, we hope that it begins to restore a sense of calm and security to our neighborhood and to our city. We are blessed to live in a community comprised of close circles of friends who have supported us and grieve with us.”
With a past record like this, it was only a matter of time before it escalated to murder.
Daron Dylon Wint, the man accused of slaying a wealthy family and a housekeeper inside their D.C. mansion, once bragged he was “good with a knife” and “not afraid of the police,” according to court records.
Wint, who was captured after a massive manhunt Thursday night, boasted about his ability to murder “easily” and has a pattern of alleged violence, records show.
He reportedly bragged while threatening to kill a woman and her infant daughter after he went to a nightclub with her in 2010, according to records.
“I’m going to come over there and kill you, your daughter and friends,” Wint told that woman, according to records. “The defendant advised he was good with a knife and could kill them easily and was not afraid of the police,” a detective said.
According to the Washington Post, Wint, who “became very violent,” threatened another woman and her family that “he will drop us one by one” over a parking dispute.
Again in 2010, Wint was arrested for carrying a 2-foot-long machete and a BB pistol outside the headquarters of American Iron Works, the company owned by Savvas Savopoulos.
- In 2005, Wint was ordered to stay away from his father, stepmother and younger sister after allegedly threatening to shoot them.
- His friends weren’t immune from his rages either; Wint punched and groped a former acquaintance and “drinking buddy” at the bar where she worked, alleged victim Jacinta Council told the Post. She eventually dropped the charged.
- In 2006, he punched a housemate during a fight over loud music.
- In 2006, he was arrested for stabbing a man.
- Wint was arrested for assault charges at least three times in the late 2000s.
D.C. Police believe more than one person may have been involved in the gruesome slayings of the Savopoulos family and their housekeeper, and said the victims were held captive beginning the evening before they were killed.
The four were slain the afternoon of May 14, according to new documents filed in D.C. Superior Court, soon after an employee of Savvas Savopoulos dropped off $40,000 in cash at the home.
Sexual Predator Attacks 13 Year Old Girl in West San Jose, CA (VIDEO) (Update: Suspect Arrested … 31 Year Old Mohammad Khaliqi)
Police are asking for the public’s help … Do you know this predator who attacked a 13 year old girl?
A 13 year old girl was attacked by an unknown predator in West San Jose, California. The teen girl was walking home from school when she was followed by a man. The predator forced his way through the front door of her home in the 4000 block of Rio Vista Avenue. The entire attack was caught on the home’s surveillance security video. Thankfully, the middle school teen was able to fight off her attacker before things became much, much worse. According to the police, the sexual predator was wearing a black beanie, a blue long-sleeved button-down shirt, light-colored cargo shorts and a dark messenger bag. He may have been riding a light-blue 10-speed bicycle as well.
PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT THE PICS AND VIDEO BELOW TO IDENTIFY THIS PREDATOR TO POLICE. SOME ONE KNOWS WHO THIS MAN IS. PLEASE CALL POLICE AND IDENTIFY THIS SEXUAL PREDATOR.
San Jose police are trying to track down a man who tried to sexually assault a woman in a grocery store restroom last month and this week forced his way into the home of a 13-year-old girl as she arrived home from school.
On Tuesday, the man followed the 13-year-old girl as she walked home from school. Police responded to the girl’s home in the 4000 block of Rio Vista Avenue and she told investigators he had forced his way through the front door of her home as she went inside. She fought him off and he fled before police arrived.
The girl then locked the door after he left, hid in a closet and texted her father: “DADDY COME HOME NOW. SOME GUY TRIED TO RAPE ME.”
Home surveillance video of assault
Authorities stated that the man in the video is wanted in another alleged sexual assault. In April, police said the man seen in the video had also followed a 28-year-old woman into a grocery store restroom and attempted to sexually assault her in West San Jose.
Home surveillance video shows the suspect pushing up against the girl and cornering her against a wall before the victim was able to get away.
“I had to fight this guy and I’m thinking, ‘Help me, help me please.’ That was actually the only thing that was going through my mind,” the teen girl said in an interview with NBC Bay Area on Wednesday.
The girl also said it appeared the man was recording the encounter on his phone.
The suspect left after the attack and fled before police arrived.
The girl said she took her phone and started texting her father and “running to the best hiding spot I could find.” She also reported the suspect had a strong smell of either alcohol or cologne.
The suspect remains at large. Anyone with information about him has been asked to call San Jose police Detective Brandon Scholten at (408) 277-4102. Anonymous tips can be left at the Crime Stoppers tip line at (408) 947-7867.
UPDATE I: 31 Year Old Mohammad Khaliqi Arrested.
Who would have thought that it was an individual with the name of Mohammad Khaliqi who tried to sexually assault a 13 year old girl? Thankfully, this POS was arrested. With all the misguided backlash against Pam Gellar and the ‘Draw the Prophet’ get-together, its only a matter of time before the liberal MSM expects an apology from the 13 year old for provoking the sexual assault.
San Jose police have arrested a man accused of forcing himself on a 13-year-old girl as she returned home from school.
The suspect has been identified as Mohammad Khaliqi, 31, of San Jose. Police arrested Khaliqi in the 1400 block of School St. in San Leandro on Friday morning.
He’s facing multiple counts of burglary, attempted sexual assault and false imprisonment.
Two NYPD Officers (Andrew Dossi & Aliro Pellerano) Shot While Responding to Armed Robbery in Bronx; Suspects Fled in Carjacked Vehicle (VIDEO)
TWO NYPD OFFICERS SHOT FROM THE 46TH PRECINCT WHILE INVESTIGATING ARMED ROBBERY IN BRONX … I GUESS DE BLASIO WILL ASK THESE OFFICERS TO BE RETRAINED AS WELL.
Two New York City Police Department officer, 30 year old Andrew Dossi and 38 year old Aliro Pellerano were shot while investigating and responding to an armed robbery in the Bronx. The incident took place at 10:30 pm Monday night. Police officers of the 46th Precinct’s five-person anti-crime unit responded to an armed robbery at the Welcome 2 Yemen deli on E. 180 St. near Webster Ave. According to police commissioner Bratton, the police followed the suspects to a Chinese restaurant at E. 184 St. and Tiebout Ave. and held up their badges when one of the suspect ran inside the restaurant and opened fire on police through the door. The shooter fled and carjacked white Camaro that crashed on E. 188th St. and Park Ave. The two suspects are still at large. The wounded police officers were taken to NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital.
Two plainclothes cops were shot in the Bronx after trying to stop a robbery Monday night, police sources said.
The shooter and his accomplice are at large.
Officer Andrew Dossi, 30, was shot in the arm and back, while Officer Aliro Pellerano, 38, was shot in the arm and abdomen at about 10:30 p.m. in Fordham Heights, police sources said.
The two went to St. Barnabas Hospital, where they are expected to recover.
Dossi went into surgery and is in critical but stable condition, Police Commissioner Bill Bratton said. Pellerano is in stable condition.
Surveillance video appears to show the bearded suspect opening fire on officers on Tiebout Ave. The manhunt is on for the two suspects. The organization COP SHOT, Citizens Outraged at Police Being Shot, has offered a $10,000 reward leading to the arrest and conviction of the suspects.
Cops describe the suspects as two male Hispanics approximately 25-30 years old, wearing dark clothing. One of the suspects has a close cropped full beard and one of them may have been wounded.
UPDATE I: Mayor de Blasio Tuesday’s news conference:
Those racist cops, keeping the city safe, imagine that.
Mayor de Blasio spoke at Tuesday’s news conference and thanked the officers for risking their lives to keep the city safe.
“As always, the city of New York and the NYPD will be with them through this challenge and as these officers recover,” de Blasio said.
Joshua Williams … Ferguson, MO’s “Peaceful” Protester Charged with Setting Fire at Berkeley Quik Trip During Riot
IT ALL DEPENDS ON HOW ONE DEFINES PEACEFUL: It is safe to say, anything you hear that the protesters are in Ferguson, Missouri, you can almost count on the opposite.
19 year old Joshua Williams has been arrested by St. Louis police on Friday after several local media outlets and store surveillance captured images of him trying to set a pile of wood on fire outside the QuikTrip on North Hanley Road in Berkeley early Wednesday during the riots following the police shooting of an armed black teenager. According to court documents, Williams confessed to setting fires at the store in a videotaped interview. Williams was charged with arson in the first degree, a felony. He is also charged with felony burglary and misdemeanor stealing for allegedly taking a lighter, gum and money from the store. Williams was being held Saturday on $30,000 bond.
One of the most frequently quoted and photographed Ferguson protesters was charged Saturday with setting fire to a Berkeley convenience store last week.
St. Louis County police arrested Joshua Williams, 19, of St. Louis, on Friday after several local media outlets and store surveillance captured images of him trying to set a pile of wood on fire outside the QuikTrip on North Hanley Road early Wednesday.
Williams confessed to setting fires at the store in a videotaped interview, according to court documents.
Police say Williams entered the QuikTrip shortly after looters shattered its glass doors during protests of the death of Antonio Martin, 18, who a police officer had shot earlier at the Mobil station across the street. Surveillance footage from the Mobil store shows Martin point what police say is a gun at a Berkeley officer before the officer fatally shoots him.
Williams can be seen in videos both inside and outside the looted QuikTrip, authorities said.
Joshua Williams (St. Louis County PD photo)
MSNBC profiled Joshua Williams as an advocate of peaceful protests. Of course they did. They also employ race hustler Al Sharpton and call him a journalist and doctored the George Zimmerman 911 calls to make him sound like a racist. Once again, those that the liberals make out to be heroes, turn out to be frauds.
Williams has been quoted as an advocate for peaceful protests.
An MSNBC profile of Williams in September quoted him as saying, “We have to come together as one and show them we can be peaceful, that we can do this. If not, they’re going to just want us to act up so (police) can pull out their toys on us again.”
Later, he continued: “I learned that we have to stand up and that you can’t get nowhere with violence but you can always move people without it.”
When someone from the crowd threw a rock or a bottle, the officers fired rubber bullets and tear gas into the crowd of overwhelmingly peaceful protesters.
During one emotionally raw moment, Williams, also 18, screamed at officers until his eyes were red and wet. Beads of sweat bubbled from his brow and his body grew tense. His voice strained under the shrill of pain swelling from his throat.
As he stepped closer and closer to the police line, a young pastor, Willis Johnson, wrapped Williams in a hug and pleaded with him to calm down. Williams broke down in the older man’s arms and a single tear tumbled down each of their cheeks.
“I don’t know if most people will get over this or want to get over this,” Williams said, sitting across from the police station earlier this week. “I think we can be better if we can all come together. We might have to come together and show that we can work together and overthrow the system. But we have to come together as one and show them we can be peaceful, that we can do this. If not they’re going to just want us to act up so they can pull out their toys on us again.”