Flashback – Barbara Walters on ‘The View’ Scolds Corey Feldman For Exposing Hollywood Sexual Abuse in 2013 (VIDEO)
SICK, SICK, SICK … THIS IS HOW AND WHY THE DIRTY LITTLE SECRET WAS ALLOWED TO GO ON IN HOLLYWOOD …
From 2013 comes the interview below from The View, see below video. As actor Corey Feldman is telling the sordid tales of pedophilia in the acting business and Hollywood, all Barbara Walters can do is be more concerned with Hollywood’s reputation, rather than child exploitation. She replied to Feldman’s terrible claims, ”You’re damaging an entire industry.” UNREAL. Hmm. this the media was not covering up for this disgusting and criminal behavior? I guess Barbara was more worried about her meal ticket than children.
Barbara Walters was more concerned with Hollywood’s reputation than Corey Feldman’s allegations of sexual abuse against him as a child.
In a recently resurfaced “The View” interview from 2013, Walters shoots back at Feldman’s story of pedophilia in the business, declaring, “You’re damaging an entire industry.”
LAPD Confirms Investigating Into Hollywood Pedophile Ring after Actor Corey Feldman Files Formal Report
IS THERE AN EVEN WORSE SHOE TO DROP ON HOLLYWOOD, THIS HAS BEEN A LONG TIME IN COMING TO GET THIS MESSAGE OUT TO THE PUBLIC BY COREY FELDMAN?
The Harvey Weinsten, Kevin Spacey sexual assault scandals may just be the tip of the sordid, sick and twisted iceberg of Hollywood’s sex scandals that have gone unreported and investigated for decades. Actor Corey Feldman has been claiming for years that there was those that preyed on young actors in Hollywood. His words went unnoticed and unheard. Not any more. According to the Daily Mail, the LAPD is said to be investigating Hollywood pedophile ring after Corey Feldman filed a formal police report identifying the men he claims sexually abused him as a child. The dirty little secret of Hollywood is about to blow the lid off the disgusting and reprehensible behavior that was allowed to go on and go unreported to help protect child actors.
The Los Angeles Police Department is investigating a rumored Hollywood pedophile ring after Corey Feldman filed a formal police report identifying the men he claims sexually abused him as a child.
‘Corey Feldman filed a report with the Los Angeles Police Department. There is no further information at this time, and his report is being investigated,’ a spokesperson told DaillyMail.com on Tuesday.
Feldman revealed he had filed a report on Monday.
‘IMPORTANT CAMPAIGN UPD8: I JUST COMPLETED A FORMAL SIT DOWN INTERVIEW W @LAPDHQ SPECIAL DIVISION, & GAVE THEM ALL THE INFO I KNOW! THIS WAS OFFICIALLY THE 1ST FORMAL REPORT EVER TAKEN ON ANY OF MY CASES, AS SBPD NEVER FOLLOWED UP BACK IN 1993, & HAS NO RECORD OF MY COMPLAINTS,’ wrote an animated Feldman on Twitter.
He then added: ‘THE LAPD WILL BEGIN AN OFFICIAL INVESTIGATION NOW! THINGS R HEATING UP, IM PRAYING 4 SAFETY!’
Just last week, Feldman revealed the identities of two alleged child molesters he claims took advantage of him and other adolescent screen stars years ago.
Stranger Things actor Sean Astin has come forward in support of his Goonies co-star Corey Feldman, who last week accused two men, including Jon Grissom, of sexually abusing him when he was a child.
In an essay posted on TwitLonger, Astin reflected on his time with Feldman on the set of the 1985 film. They were both 13 years old; Astin was in the lead role, Mikey, and Feldman played his talkative friend Mouth. Astin said he was never molested, and he didn’t realize Feldman was being abused. But, Astin added, “it was obvious that [Feldman] was having a rough time.”
“I deeply regret not knowing more,” Astin wrote. “I’m disappointed in myself that I didn’t know enough or do enough to help Corey or any kid who was in my orbit that was abused in any way.”
In his statement, Astin hinted somewhat ambiguously that Feldman later shared his stories of abuse, including naming his abusers. “I remember aching for him, but not being surprised,” Astin wrote. “When the names of certain people come up, I get a gut feeling, I bet that guys [sic] a pervert or that dude’s bad news.”
Last week, the 46-year-old Feldman named former co-star Jon Grissom as one of his abusers on The Dr. Oz Show. He then called law officials on live TV to report the allegations. Earlier, Feldman told Megyn Kelly on the Today show that former talent manager Marty Weiss (now a convicted sex offender) was also one of his former abusers. Grissom worked with Feldman in 1988′s License to Drive and 1989′s Dream a Little Dream.
Feldman has long been trying raise awareness of sexual abuse of child actors in the industry. Astin said he is “proud” of Feldman and his campaign to expose child abuse in Hollywood. Yet, in the next sentence, he added, “But, I do not pledge blind fealty to my friend.”
THE LIBERAL MEDIA DOUBLE STANDARD: WHO THINKS NBC WOULD HAVE DONE THE SAME IF THE NAME HARVEY WEINSTEIN WAS REPLACED WITH DONALD TRUMP?
What is worse than fake news? How about news that is knowing not reported to meet an agenda?
The below article below from the HUFFPO regarding Ronan Farrow, an NBC News contributor, had secured an interview with a woman who was willing to appear on camera, in silhouette, her identity concealed, saying that Harvey Weinstein had raped her is even larger than the crime of rape itself. As if sexual assault and rape is not bad enough. But for a news outlet like NBC to knowingly, willfully and purposely spike the Weinstein story because of who he was might be even more heinous. An effort by the liberal MSM to protect their own. Would they have done the same for say, Donald Trump? Hell no! As we all know that NBC News and MSNBC certainly ran with the Billy Bush-Trump tapes. But some how, a raunchy tape of two men disgusting talk about woman is worse than a predator who for decades sexually assaulted women in Hollywood. Really? Everyone knew the truth. They knew the stories were much more than rumors, but the liberal media decided to take part in a systemic quashing of the story for fear one of their own would be outed for the disgusting, POS, predator that he was. SHAME ON YOU NBC.
The NBC peacock is Dead
In mid-August, Ronan Farrow, an NBC News contributor, had secured an interview with a woman who was willing to appear on camera, in silhouette, her identity concealed, and say Harvey Weinstein had raped her, according to four people with close knowledge of the reporting. It was a pivotal moment in a testy, months-long process of reporting a story that had bedeviled a generation of media and Hollywood reporters.
Farrow had a lot of material already. In March, he had acquired a damning and much-coveted audio recording in which Weinstein admits to having groped an Italian model. He had interviews with former executives and assistants who’d worked closely with Weinstein who spoke about the culture of harassment and abuse he perpetrated. And now he had someone ready to accuse Weinstein of rape, on camera.
But at that moment Farrow was also caught in the pincers of an NBC News edict. He had been told by executives at NBC News that he didn’t have enough reporting to go on air with his Weinstein story, according to four sources, and he had been told by the network to stop reporting on it. NBC tried to put a stop to the interview with the woman accusing Weinstein of rape. The network insisted he not use an NBC News crew for the interview, and neither was he to mention his NBC News affiliation. And so that was how Ronan Farrow wound up paying out of his own pocket for a camera crew to film an interview.
As a project for NBC News, Farrow’s story was effectively dead. Later that month, he received permission to take his reporting to another news organization. The story that resulted, published Tuesday by The New Yorker, was a blockbuster: multiple women accusing Weinstein of rape and other sexual misconduct, accompanied by the audio of Weinstein admitting to sexual assault. [...]
Then he struck a rueful tone, suggesting that the NBC iteration of the story had died of natural causes. “We reached a point over the summer where we, as an organization, didn’t feel that we had all the elements that we needed to air,” he said.
Yet interviews with 12 people inside and outside NBC News with direct knowledge of the reporting behind Farrow’s story suggest a different cause of death. All of the sources who spoke to HuffPost asked not to be named, either because they weren’t authorized to speak to the media about the story or because they were fearful of retribution from NBC News executives. These sources detailed a months-long struggle within NBC News during which Oppenheim and other executives slow-walked Farrow’s story, crippling it with their qualms and irresolution.
Toward the end, the concerns seemed to take on a personal tone, and it became difficult to tell where the Weinstein team’s attempts to discredit the story left off and NBC News’ editorial forbearance began. According to multiple sources inside and outside of NBC News who worked on the aborted story, Oppenheim related to Farrow what Weinstein’s lawyers had said in complaint to NBC:
THE ULTIMATE PLAY BOY HAS PASSED AWAY …
Hugh Hefner, the founder of Playboy magazine has died at the age of 91. Hefner reportedly peacefully passed away today from natural causes at his home, The Playboy Mansion, surrounded by loved ones. What an interesting life. People today forget just how big the Playboy brand was at one time and how revolutionary it truly was. It was more than just centerfolds of beautiful women. Yes, that’s my story and I’m sticking to it. Hugh Hefner introduced the world to Playboy magazine in 1953 and built the company into one of the most recognizable American global brands in history. One of my favorite lines from Hef was, “many people buy the magazine for the articles, but its the centerfolds they remember.” Wait, I thought we read it for the cartoons? Whether you agreed or not with the material that Hugh Hefner published or his life style, he was truly an original, an icon and a trend setter. Some times you have to push the envelop and refuse to drawn between the lines. That was Hugh Hefner, Rest in Peace.
Hugh Hefner, the founder of Playboy magazine and star of E! reality show The Girls Next Door, has died, PEOPLE confirms. He was 91.
Born Hugh Marston Hefner on April 9, 1926 in Chicago, Illinois to parents Grace Caroline and Glenn Lucius Hefner, the businessman died on Wednesday.
“Hugh M. Hefner, the American icon who in 1953 introduced the world to Playboy magazine and built the company into one of the most recognizable American global brands in history, peacefully passed away today from natural causes at his home, The Playboy Mansion, surrounded by loved ones,” a rep for the Playboy Enterprises founder said in a statement to PEOPLE.
The magazine became known for its articles as well as the beautiful women that graced its pages, with Hefner asking some of the world’s greatest and most progress literary figures to write for him including, Hunter S. Thompson, John Updike, Ian Fleming, Joseph Heller, Gabriel Garcia Marquez, Margaret Atwood, Jack Kerouac and Kurt Vonnegut.
Playboy founder Hugh M. Hefner, the pipe-smoking hedonist who revved up the sexual revolution in the 1950s and built a multimedia empire of clubs, mansions, movies and television, symbolized by bow-tied women in bunny costumes, has died at age 91.
Starting from his kitchen table 64 years ago, Mr. Hefner’s uncompromising vision drove the creation of not just the iconic and groundbreaking magazine, but what has become one of the world’s most enduring and recognizable brands. In the process, Playboy became the largest-selling and most influential men’s magazine in the world, spawning a number of successful global businesses. To this day, the magazine is published in more than 20 countries around the world and products featuring the company’s trademarks drive more than $1 billion in sales annually.
“My father lived an exceptional and impactful life as a media and cultural pioneer and a leading voice behind some of the most significant social and cultural movements of our time in advocating free speech, civil rights and sexual freedom. He defined a lifestyle and ethos that lie at the heart of the Playboy brand, one of the most recognizable and enduring in history. He will be greatly missed by many, including his wife Crystal, my sister Christie and my brothers David and Marston and all of us at Playboy Enterprises,” said Cooper Hefner, Chief Creative Officer of Playboy Enterprises.
From the very start, Playboy was about more than just the beautiful women featured in its pages. Mr. Hefner took a progressive approach not only to sexuality and humor, but also to literature, politics and culture. Within its pages, Playboy published fiction by such writers as Ray Bradbury, Charles Beaumont, John Updike, Ian Fleming, Joseph Heller, Gabriel Garcia Marquez, Margaret Atwood, Jack Kerouac and Kurt Vonnegut.
The now standard-setting “Playboy Interview” debuted in 1962 when frequent contributor Alex Haley interviewed jazz legend Miles Davis. Mr. Haley’s Playboy interviews, which are still important reads for cultural historians, also included Malcolm X (1963), Martin Luther King (1965), and perhaps most famously, George Lincoln Rockwell (1966), the founder of the American Nazi Party.
As the host of a television series, “Playboy’s Penthouse,” Mr. Hefner paved the way as the first televised program to feature mixed groups of African American and white performers and audience members together. He also fought against the racist Jim Crow laws in the South by integrating Playboy Clubs in Miami and New Orleans.
KID ROCK TO RUN FOR SENATE …
Wouldn’t this be something, Kid Rock is running for US Senate in Michigan. On Wednesday afternoon, Kid Rock (Robert James Ritchie) announced that he’s running for a U.S. Senate seat in 2018, presumably against Debbie Stabenow, the Democratic senator from Michigan, who is up for reelection next year. One thing is for certain, Kid Rock will certainly “rock” out the vote in Michigan. Can you imagine what the crowds will look like at his rallies? In this day and age where politics and professional politicians have become so toxic, I say GO FOR IT … ROCK ON!!!
In 2018, Democrats have too defend far more seats than the GOP, and many of them in states that Trump won in 2016. One way or another the American people have got to drain the swamp. If it takes unusual methods and the likes of Kid Rock, so be it. Democrats have controlled Michigan for too long. In 2016 Donald Trump broke through the blue wall in Michigan, maybe Kid Rock needs to tear it down completely.
The New Yorker calls Kid Rock’s run for the Senate, the “Terrifying New Normal.” Maybe that is because conservative stars actually have credibility with the people, because they have the pulse of the people. Interestingly enough, the LEFT was not saying this when Al Fraken, Stuart Smalley from SNL, ran for US Senate. The liberal media knows the truth, Kid Rock could actually win in Minnesota, especially in a mid-term election where its all about turnout.
UPDATE I: Once again the press is wrong.
Once again the press is wrong. First of all, I’ve got 15 days from my announcement to file paperwork with the FEC! Second, I’m not signed to Warner Bros!!! – which simple fact-checking would have revealed. I have recently worked out a unique deal with BMG, Broken Bow, CAA and Live Nation to release music ON MY TERMS. Like politicians write books during their campaigns, I’m planning on putting out music during mine and IT ALL STARTS TONIGHT AT MIDNIGHT. It’s not a hoax, it’s a strategy and marketing 101! No plans for an album or anything else that has been the usual norm in the music business OR politics…..and…..