HOW’S THAT OBAMACARE HOPEY, CHANGEY STUFF WORKING OUT FOR YA AMERICA?
UnitedHealth Group plans to withdraw from many Obamacare exchanges leaving them only in a handful of states. Due to tremendous loses UnitedHealth plans to withdraw from health insurance marketplaces in Arkansas, Michigan, Connecticut and parts of Georgia. They are expected to lose $650 million in the exchanges in 2016 and due to these deep loses may leave the Obamacare exchanges altogether in 2017. We warned you from the outset of this fool-hearty, government take over of healthcare that Obamacare was a lie and affordable. The fact that Obamacare is really called the Affordable Health Care Act may just be one of the greatest lies and hoaxes every perpetrated on the American People. Recently insurance carriers warned that Obamacare was unsustainable.
As the Right Wing News opines, “If only someone had predicted this …”.
UnitedHealth Group, the nation’s largest health insurer, said Tuesday that in 2017 it will exit most of the 34 states where it offers plans on the Affordable Care Act insurance exchanges.
“We will be down to a handful of states that we will be actively participating in the exchanges,” Stephen J. Hemsley, chief executive officer of UnitedHealth Group said in an earnings call, noting that the small market size and greater expense of patients insured through the marketplaces led the insurer to make the decision.
UnitedHealth plans to withdraw from health insurance marketplaces in Arkansas, Michigan, Connecticut and parts of Georgia. The decision is a sequel to an announcement by executives late last year that the insurer had suffered financial losses and might leave the health exchanges altogether in 2017. UnitedHealth reported that it expects to lose $650 million in the exchanges in 2016.
Prior to the call, the Obama Administration attempted to downplay any departures from UnitedHealth.
Lazy, entitled “Fight for 15′ protesters are asked to leave a TACO Bell in Austin, TX where they were hindering someone trying to work ..
What a joke the “Fight for 15″ truly is. If these people actually knew what it was like to work for a living, they might have a shred of credibility. But these entitled, slack-asses would rather protest and interfere with others right to work and do their job. It is an amazing concept that that making the minimum wage do not comprehend the definition of the word minimum. Maybe they should have been paying more attention in school.
A minimum wage was never meant to be a living wage. NEVER! A job with a minimum wage was never meant to be a career nor meant to be a sole full time job for someone who had kids. It was a starter job not something you strive for. The current minimum wage is between $7.25 and $11.00 depending on what state you live in and these clowns want to raise it to $15.00. Really, who thinks that the last person who could not give proper change back at the last fast food restaurant you were in or the lack of courtesy you were provided should have their pay doubled? Just curious … if the minimum pay is made $15, what happens to the people that were making $15/hr, or $20? Are you going to tell em that their wages should not be increased as well where as all of a sudden, people who were only worth $7.25 are now making more they they are truly worth.
A note to the “Fight for 15″ crowd … DON’T ASK FOR THINGS THEY MIGHT COME TRUE. If this BS is actually passed, all of you making $7.25 will most likely be fired and more competent people worthy of $15/hr will be taking your place. Or, if it were me I would automate the system and completely eliminate your position. How difficult would it be to replace order takers with kiosks both inside and outside to go? And sliding your credit or debit card into a machine to pay like at a gas station? Actually, I am surprised this has not been completely done already.
A group of “Fight for 15” protesters invaded a Taco Bell restaurant in Austin, Texas, on Thursday and invited a worker to go on “strike” to demand more money and better working conditions.
The protesters’ message wasn’t well received by the employee, who said she just wanted to do her job.
After one protester informed her it was a “day of action,” the employee responded sharply, “This is also a job that I am trying to do.”
“Y’all are hindering my work, you may leave the building,” she added.
Daily Commentary – Thursday, February 25, 2016 – In San Bernardino, We Have Two Dead Terrorists and One Locked Cell Phone
- The FBI needs help getting into the cell phone. You would think Apple would have no problem helping the FBI as it might help stop more people getting hurt or killed
Daily Commentary – Thursday, February 25, 2016 Download
BECAUSE FOOTBALL HAS BEEN SO SUCCESSFUL IN THE PAST IN LA LA LAND …
As reported at ESPN, the Rams are moving back to Los Angeles and they could have company joining them. This was all about the NFL getting a football team back in Los Angeles, the US’s second largest media market. It had nothing to do with fans. The Chargers also have the option of following the Rams to LA. I will say this, how many times will the NFL put a team in LA and watch it fail? There are reasons why the Rams left in the first place and the Raiders moved there and then left. Now the NFL thinks that LA can support possibly 2 teams. Really? We shall see. As stated previously, I just feel bad for the fans.
As for the Raiders, it appears they will stay in Oakland.
The San Diego Chargers and Oakland Raiders might end up staying where they are, but leadership of the teams didn’t come close to making that commitment Tuesday night. One of them could be headed to L.A. too.
A long day of votes and re-votes ended with 30 of 32 NFL owners approving Rams owner Stan Kroenke’s ambitious plan to move his team from St. Louis to the site of the old Hollywood Park racetrack in Inglewood, California, about 10 miles from downtown L.A. The Chargers have a yearlong option to join the Rams, followed by the Raiders if the San Diego franchise declines.
The Raiders and Chargers submitted a competing proposal to share a new stadium in Carson, California, but that option also did not garner the 24 votes needed for approval. After another negotiating session in the afternoon, Kroenke’s $1.8 billion project prevailed.
The decision ends the NFL’s 21-year absence from the nation’s second-largest media market.
Speaking on NFL Network, Dickerson said he feels “bad for St. Louis” but believes the Rams belong in Los Angeles.
“I think it’s great to have the Rams back in Los Angeles. They were here 49 years. Not having football in L.A. I think it’s been missed here the last 20 years for sure,” Dickerson said. “I do feel bad for St. Louis. I do go to St. Louis every year. I went to three games this year. They won a Super Bowl in St. Louis — something they didn’t do in Los Angeles.
“The Rams are the Rams and I’ll support them no matter where they go to, but this is where they should be, back in Los Angeles.”
HOW COULD ANY BUS DRIVER BE SO OBLIVIOUS AND BE ALLOWED TO DRIVE A BUS FULL OF CHILDREN?
6 year old Chelsea Klepzig is lucky to be alive after being dragged for nearly a mile by a school bus in Forsyth County, North Carolina. According to Chelsea’s parents, the first grader at Union Cross Elementary School, was dragged down Pine Meadow Drive by her school bus after the bus driver closed the door on her arm as the 6 year old got off the bus. Not only did the cluless bus driver not see the little girl stuck in the door, but they also paid no attention to the flashing lights of Estrella Klepzig, Chelsea’s grandmother, who was following the bus trying to get his attention. Thankfully, the bus finally stopped. Chelsea Klepzig suffered only minor injuries.
A child was dragged by a school bus for nearly a mile in Forsyth County on Monday afternoon.
According to Highway Patrol, the incident was dispatched as a “child drug by school bus” at 3:43 p.m. Monday.
Chelsea Klepzig, 6, a first grader at Union Cross Elementary School, was dragged down Pine Meadow Drive by her school bus.
Chelsea’s parents say her grandmother was waiting for Chelsea to get off the bus when the bus driver closed the door on her arm.
On Tuesday, Theo Helm, chief of staff with Winston-Salem/Forsyth County Schools, commented on the incident and stated, first and foremost they are “so thankful the student is OK and it was not worse.” According to accounts, the bus driver was a substitute bus driver employed by the school system since 2000 and he has been suspended without pay and recommended for dismissal. You think!!!