Missing Since 3/30/15 … 51 Year Old Iona Costello & Her 14 Year Old Daughter Emily Costello Found Safe in New York City (Update: Bizarre, Hiding Because She’s Afraid Her Ex-con Stepson)

OK, THIS ONE SOUNDS A BIT BIZARRE …

51 year old Iona Costello and her 14 year old daughter Emily Costello who had been missing since March 30, 2015 after they had traveled from Greenport, Long Island to NYC to attend some shows and museums have been found safe. The Long Island mother and her daughter had been missing for 3 weeks, including the 14 year old not showing up from school and the prestigious and pricey Ross School in Southampton, LI. Iona Costello and Emily were found safe and unharmed inside an Upper West Side hotel. According to reports, someone at the hotel spotted the Costellos and tipped off police. A statement from Southold police said “no further investigation” was needed. Hmm, something might be needed because this is far from normal behavior.

Emily Costello_Iona Costello_missing

A Long Island mother and daughter missing since March 30 have been found safe in New York City’s Upper West Side neighborhood, authorities told ABC News.

Iona Costello and her 14-year-old daughter Emily went missing after leaving Greenport, Long Island, for a trip to New York City.

Family members said the mother and daughter were supposed to spend a week in Manhattan, watching some shows in the theater district. The mother and daughter were recognized Sunday by a front desk manager at the hotel where they were staying, authorities said.

UPDATE I: Mom & daughter aren’t missing — they’re hiding from ex-con in-law, George Costello Jr.

Well this is bizarre … I figured some how this missing person case was a result of the on-going fight over the will of  Iona Costello’s deceased husband.

The Long Island mom who sparked a scare when she disappeared with her daughter in Manhattan is still in hiding because she’s afraid her ex-con stepson will come after her, sources told The Post on Thursday.

Iona Costello, 51, won’t return to her Southold farm out of fear of stepson George Costello Jr., who along with his siblings is fighting her for their late father’s fortune, sources said.

“Until she feels safe, she doesn’t want her or her daughter to come back,” said a close relative of Costello’s who spoke to the frightened mom Thursday. “She said, ‘I’m not looking over my shoulder all the time.’ It’s an awful situation.”

George Costello Jr. did time for felony fraud in 2013 and is now in jail in Florida for contempt of court after a fight with his fiancée.

But his stepmom, who has a restraining order against him, knows it’s only a matter of time before he gets out, relatives said.

Pilot Doug Hughes Explains His Mission to Draw Attention to Campaign Finance Reform Before Landing at the Capitol with his Gyropcopter … Did He Just Provide a Blueprint for Terrorists?

THANKS DOUG, TERRORISTS NOW HAVE A NEW METHOD TO ATTACK WASHINGTON, DC …

Watch the VIDEO below of 61 year old Doug Hughes, a mail man, from Florida explains what his planned mission was and that he had planned it well in advance. Doug says that no sane man would do what he was going to do, ya think? He stated he carefully planned this stunt, and did not want to get hurt. Doug Hughes states that “terrorists don’t announce their fights before they take off. Terrorists don’t broadcast their flight path. Terrorists don’t invite an escort to go along with them.” Hmm, thanks to Dough Hughes and the idiotic reaction of the Capital police and Secret Service, I bet they do now.

Dough Hughes did this stunt in order to draw attention to campaign finance reform and most likely probably brought more attention to would-be terrorists and lone-wolfs in how to fly in a no-fly zone without getting blown out of the sky. Hughes says his intent was to deliver 535 letters strapped to the landing gear to give to members of Congress.

Hughes was taken into custody and arrested.

FAA investigating Florida mailman’s landing of gyrocopter on U.S. Capitol lawn.

Doug Hughes’ close friend and co-worker, Mike Shanahan, said today that the Ruskin mailman is not a terrorist and did not mean any harm with his protest.

And just hours before Hughes landed in Washington, Hughes’ friend said he called a Secret Service agent to notify him of the possibility of the gyrocopter flight.

“He’s not a suicide bomber, he’s a patriot,” said Shanahan, 65, of Apollo Beach. The whole stunt centers around Hughes’ effort to change campaign finance laws, “or the lack thereof,” according to Shanahan.

About a year ago, Shanahan said, Hughes told him of the idea to deliver letters to legislators by gyrocopter. Not long after, they were both questioned by a Secret Service official in Florida, he said. Wednesday morning, Shanahan said, Hughes called his friend and said he was in Washington, ready to take off.

Just curious, didn’t I see this same flying contraption in the 1986 movie, Howard the Duck?

UPDATE I: AP Captures VIDEO of Doug Hughes buzzing the Capital area.

How in the hell was this allowed to happen and according to reports, authorities were warned in advance that this would happen and still allowed it to occur. HUH? So it was okay, because Hughes was a LEFT-WING nut-job? ABC7 reports that the small single-man gyrocopter that flew through restricted airspace around the National Mall was undetected by NORAD.

Rep. Bennie Thompson, D-Mississippi, the top minority member on the House Homeland Security Committee, told CNN he had “deep concern” about Wednesday’s incident and the fact that the Secret Service knew about the pilot.

“Obviously we should have kept a little closer tabs on him, especially within the prohibited airspace,” Thompson said.

“It shows that we still have some areas that are vulnerable and while we can have prohibited airspace it shows that certain kinds of flight patterns are still problematic, and a really bad guy could have caused significant harm if had been armed with explosives or things like that,” he said.

UPDATE II: Doug Hughes wrote on his website, The Democracy Club, As I have informed the authorities, I have no violent inclinations or intent.”

Who thinks that terrorists hell-bent on attacking the United States would say the same thing.

 

4 Year Old Pennsylvania Girl Rides Philly Bus Alone at 3 AM in Search of a Slushie

4 YEAR OLD GIRL ON A MISSION TO GET A SLUSHIE …

A four your old Pennsylvania girl boarded a Philly bus at 3 AM much to the surprise of the bus driver and passengers. The pint sized, strawberry blonde dressed in purple raincoat just wanted a slushie. Thanks to the bus driver, Harlan Jenifer, and his actions we can joke and make light of this story, rather than all the things that could have gone bad with a 4 year old child alone on the streets of Philadelphia. Some how she managed to unlock the backdoor of her house and started her adventure. The bus driver stopped the bus and called police. They took the girl to a hospital, where she was reunited with her mother. The parents should thank their lucky stars that their little daughter came across a responsible man like bus driver, Harlan Jenifer.

A 4-year-old Pennsylvania girl surprised a driver and passengers when she boarded a public bus alone in the middle of the night on a quest for a sugary slushy, transportation officials said on Sunday.

Surveillance footage shows the pint-sized girl with blonde hair, bundled up in all purple, boarding a Philadelphia bus at 3 a.m. local time on Friday and sit down by herself as a handful of passengers look curiously toward her.

The girl, who appeared cheerful as she stretched and dangled her boots off of her seat, told bus riders that she wanted to get a slushie, Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority spokeswoman Kristin Geiger said.

Upon noticing the child, the bus driver pulled over, called his control center and waited for police to arrive, Geiger said. The girl was taken unharmed to a nearby hospital, where she was reunited with her parents.

Driver Harlan Jenifer, who Geiger described as an exemplary employee, told reporters that he was “shocked” to see the girl riding solo.

69 Year Old Yova Kana Shaday Asks Judge to Let Him Out of Jail So He Can Donate His Sex Offender Sperm Before He’s Too Old to Multiply

JUST SAY NO … DUDE, I THINK WE CAN DO WITHOUT YOUR CHILD MOLESTING, SEX OFFENDER SPERM. 

Just when you thought you have heard it all, you realize you have not. 69 year old Yova Kana Shaday gave a personal plea to a federal judge asking permission to leave prison so he can go to a sperm bank. He did promise to return to the lockup following his deposit. Oh, did we mention that a Shaday is a sex offender who failed to register in New York City. According to court records this scumbag POS, with all due respect to excrement,  in 2005 pleaded guilty in Superior Court in San Diego to committing a lewd act with a child under the age of 14 and in 2008 he pleaded guilty to molesting a child under the age of 18. Let me be the first to say and go out on a limb, no one wants or needs your child molesting sperm! Talk about endangering the welfare of a child, one that has not even been conceived yet.

This fool might have had a better shot of being let out of jail if he said he was going to rob the sperm bank, not make a deposit.

Yova-Kana-Shaday

You too could be the unsuspecting recipient of this child molesting dirt bag’s sperm

A convicted pervert penned a personal plea to a federal judge asking permission to leave prison so he can go to a sperm bank.

Yova Kana Shaday, while awaiting trial for failing to register as a sex offender in New York City, begged Federal Judge Edward Korman for a break so that he could become a first time dad.

Shaday, 69, is apparently worried that his biological clock is ticking and every day spent at the Queens Correctional Facility, a federal lockup in Jamaica, is “robbing my last opportunity to be fruitful and multiply,” according to the letter filed in Brooklyn Federal Court.

He even suggested to Korman that if he’s allowed to visit a sperm bank, he promises to return to the lockup to accept whatever sentence is imposed.

 

12 Year Old Girl Charged with 2 Counts of First Degree Attempted Murder For Trying to Poison Her For Taking Away Her iPhone

ATTEMPTED MURDER FOE HAVING YOU IPHONE TAKEN AWAY?

A 12 year old girl in Colorado has been detained at the Boulder County Juvenile Center on two counts of attempted first-degree murder for attempting to poison her mother for having taken away her iPhone. According to police, the unnamed minor had poisoned her mother’s drink with bleach on two separate occasions. On March 6, the mother was sent to the Boulder Community Hospital when she contacted authorities to investigate. What kind of children are we raising that would even contemplate poisoning their parent because of being punished for having their iPhone taken away? Obviously, this pre-teen may need to have her freedom taken away as well.

Poison

 A 12-year-old Colorado girl has been detained for allegedly trying to kill her mother twice by poisoning her drinks with bleach, after her mother took away her iPhone, police said.

The woman first felt sick on March 2, after drinking a smoothie, according to the Boulder County Sheriff’s Office. While she noticed the smell of bleach from her glass, the woman assumed her daughter hadn’t rinsed it properly, according to the sheriff’s office.

Then a few days later, the mother again recognized the smell of bleach coming from something she was going to drink and she confronted the pre-teen, the sheriff’s office said. The girl allegedly told her she wanted to kill her because she took away her iPhone, according to the sheriff’s office.

The girl had allegedly poured bleach into her mother’s water carafe, the sheriff’s office said.

Daily Commentary – Wednesday, March 11, 2015 – Mysterious Voice Called Utah Officers to Rescue Baby

  • But the driver of the car was dead and the 18 month old baby who was still alive, could not have been the voice. The mystery continues to haunt the officers.

Daily Commentary – Wednesday, March 11, 2015 Download

Tulsa, OK: Amber Ellis Arrested for Maiming & Assault with a Dangerous Weapon After Man Claims Girlfriend Tried to Bite Off His Penis

Lorena Bobbitt has nothing on Amber Ellis … who knew your teeth were dangerous weapons?

Let this be a lesson, alcohol and arguing with your girlfriend is never a good mix. Especially, if you are the boyfriend of a Tulsa OK woman, Amber Ellis. She was arrested for maiming and assault with a dangerous weapon. As the story goes, the couple had been drinking and got into an argument on the walk home and continued to argue once they got home. The victim ultimately fell asleep, one might have to say passed out. He woke up to find his girlfriend trying to bite off his penis. YIKES!

Amber Ellis was arrested for maiming and assault with a dangerous weapon.

According to the police report, the victim said he and his girlfriend were out drinking and began arguing while walking home “about how needy she had become.”  The couple verbally fought in the apartment until the victim told police Ellis stormed off, slamming the bedroom door.

Police say the victim fell asleep on the couch only to wake up to find Ellis “biting his (penis) off.”

The victim told police he fought Ellis off but she hit him in the head with a laptop computer.

Guys, always be careful of crazy eyes.

Daily Commentary – Friday, January 30, 2015 – Bart the Cat Hasn’t Used Up All His Nine Lives Yet

  • After being hit by a car and thought to be dead, Bart was buried. But he wasn’t ready to die so he scratched his way out of his shallow grave!

Daily Commentary – Friday, January 30, 2015 Download

UNREAL… Take a Look At the People Who Think It Is Perfectly OK for Barack Obama to Repeal the Bill of Rights

CLUELESS IN AMERICA …

There is ignorant, and then there is damn ignorant. Those folks in the video below would be the latter. The individuals interviewed actually agreed that it would be okay for Barack Obama to repeal the Bill of Rights as a response to dealing with ISIS and the radical terror threat. Are you serious? Some thought because Republicans and Democrats agreed to do this, it was a good thing as they finally agreed on something. Just how uninformed and stupid have some become in America? I guess the next question that should have been asked was if any of the respondents knew what the Bill of Rights was, or if they could name any of them?

Infowars – Video: Americans Want Obama to Repeal the Bill of Rights:

Beachgoers in San Diego blithely agreed that President Barack Obama should be given the power to completely repeal the Bill of Rights in the name of fighting ISIS in another disturbing insight into the unthinking malaise of many Americans.

Told by media analyst and author Mark Dice that Obama had announced he was to repeal the Bill of Rights in order to “help make sure that we can keep everybody safe here in the homeland,” almost all the respondents agreed that eliminating constitutional rights was perfectly reasonable.

Asked, “Is that the right decision – should we get behind Obama to make sure the ISIS threat doesn’t rear its head here in America?,” one man responded, “Yeah I would agree with that,” before adding, “Only time will tell whether it’s the right or wrong decision,” agreeing with Dice that Obama’s political advisors “know what’s best”.

Daily Commentary – Friday, January 16, 2015 – Chinese Man Caught Smuggling 94 iPhones into Mainland China

  • The man caught the attention of border guards because he was walking funny. After the metal detector went off they searched and found the phones duct taped to his body



Daily Commentary – Friday, January 16, 2015 Download

← Previous PageNext Page →

Support Scared Monkeys! make a donation.

 
 
  • NEWS (breaking news alerts or news tips)
  • Red (comments)
  • Dugga (technical issues)
  • Dana (radio show comments)
  • Klaasend (blog and forum issues)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Close
E-mail It