WOW, IF THIS IS THE DEMOCRAT BENCH FOR PRESIDENT, THEY ARE IN FOR A WORLD OF HURT FOR DECADES ...
Donald Trump has not yet been sworn in as the 45th president of the United States, and The Hill already has a list of the top 15 Democrat challengers for 2020. I must say, if this is the Democrat bench, they are in deep, deep trouble. No wonder no one ran against Hillary Clinton in the Democrat primaries, there was no one of any substance to run. The Democrat challengers for 2020 is a who’s who from Pocahontas, Elizabeth Warren to old white fossils like Bernie Sanders and Joe Biden who will be 79 and 77 respectively on election day 2020. Honestly, unless some one emerges between now and 2020, the Democrats have nothing.
If you think its too soon to be discussing 2020, that’s because it is. Hillary Clinton, Democrats and the MSM have not recovered from the Trump presidential victory and they are already putting Hillary back in the mix for 2020.
1. Sen. Elizabeth Warren (Mass.) – Really, Pocahontas is going to run for president? Sorry, this woman is way too far left.
2. Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) – He will be 79 next Election Day. Also, Sanders sold out the people who backed him in the primaries by backing Hillary Clinton, even after the world found out that the DNC and Team Hillary conspired against him.
3. Sen. Cory Booker (N.J.) -The past 8 years of Barack Obama may have sunk his chances.
4. Sen. Amy Klobuchar (Minn.) – Who?
5. Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (N.Y) – And other than a woman, why is she running?
6. First lady Michelle Obama- Please, Michelle is not running for president. Barack Obama had no coattails, not even for his wife. This is a liberal pipe dream.
7. Gov. John Hickenlooper (Colo.)
8. Sen. Chris Murphy (Conn.)
9. Vice President Joe Biden – Not happening. Biden would be 77 years old on election day.
10. Gov. Andrew Cuomo (N.Y.)
11. Sen.-elect Kamala Harris (Calif.) HUH? And her qualifications are what? She would be just as experienced as Obama was, how did that work out for us America?
12. Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton – Would Hillary try for a 3rd time? Sorry, can’t see this one happening. She has crashed and burned too many times. And she would be 4 years older.
13. Former Gov. Deval Patrick (Mass.) – See #3.
14. Sen. Tim Kaine (Va.) – Seriously? After his disastrous, moon-bat VP debate, no one would let this loon near the nuclear codes.
15. Oprah Winfrey – Oprah? Talk about your desperate measures for the Democrat party.