Fox News Poll: Barack Obama Hits All-Time Low Job Approval at 38%, 54% Disapprove … Only 33% Believe Obama has Improved America’s Image around the World
Barack Obama’s 38% job approval is well deserved, he did it the old-fashioned way … HE EARNED IT!!!
Can you say ‘EPIC FAILURE’ and it would appear the American people may finally be fed up with Obama’s disastrous presidency. According to the most recent Fox News poll, President Barack Obama has hit an all-time low in his job approval, as an anemic 38% approve of the job he is doing while a whopping 54% disapprove. But wait, a look inside the numbers and the news gets even worse for Obama and Democrats. Obama’s numbers on healthcare, the economy and foreign policy are abysmal.
Just how many Democrats are going to want this president near him during the 2014 elections?
For the first time in a Fox News poll, fewer than four voters in ten — 38 percent — approve of President Obama’s job performance. Fifty-four percent disapprove. Before now Obama’s worst job rating was 40-55 percent in November 2013. Last month 42 percent approved and 53 percent disapproved (February 2014).
Approval of Obama among Democrats stands at 71 percent, near its 69 percent record low (September 2013). For independents, 28 percent approve, which is also near the 25 percent all-time low among this group (July 2013). And approval of Obama among Republicans hits a new low of five percent.
Full poll results can be read HERE.
Most all of Obama’s poll numbers are now in the 30′s. Across the board whether it be domestic or foreign policy, Obama has failed. Now we can only hope America can survive another 3 years with this president.
- Healthcare: 36% Approve - 59% Disapprove
- Economy: 36% Approve - 58% Disapprove
- Foreign Policy: 33% Approve – 56% Disapprove
- Do you think the country is better off than it was five years ago, or not? 34% Yes - 60% No – 5% the Same
Wait, let’s try to find some good news for Obama and his lockstep Democrats in their poll. Oh sorry, there is none. On items that Americans were asked as to whether Barack Obama mostly succeeded or Mostly failed, Obama got an “F”. What happened to that president who said that he would make America respected once again in the world?
- Making the country safer: 41% Mostly Succeeded – 48% Mostly Failed (In Oct. 2012 Obama’s poll numbers were 52% – 38%)
- Improving health care: 36% Mostly Succeeded – 57% Mostly Failed
- Creating new jobs: 33% Mostly Succeeded – 59% Mostly Failed
- Improving America’s image around the world: 33% Mostly Succeeded – 59% Mostly Failed
Real Clear Politics Barack Obama average job approval polling.