VP Joe Biden Tells Democrats, Be Optimistic on State of the Nation ‘In Spite of Who’s President’ … “The American People Are With Us”… Really, The American People Are Against Obama!
HE SAID WHAT? … Did Vice President Joe Biden just diss Barack Obama and then say Americans Agree with Democrats?
Joe Biden told fellow Democrats at the House Democratic Caucus Issues Conference in Cambridge, MD that they should be optimistic about the state of the nation, “in spite of who’s president.” Hmm, kind of an interesting word choice when the current president is Barack Obama, a Democrat. This was Biden’s best effort to rally the beleaguered Democrat troops who face a tough uphill climb in the upcoming 2014 midterm elections thanks to the policies, agenda and signature piece of legislation from who is president.
“It always surprises me when we don’t have the degree of optimism that we should about the state of the nation,” Biden said. “And in spite of who’s president, in spite of who’s in the Congress, the American people are so much stronger, so much more resilient, so much more capable, that even the ridiculous policies of our friends on the right cannot keep them from moving forward.”
Baghdad Bob a delusional Joe Biden went on to say, “I can’t imagine our prospects being viewed by the press and everyone else as being a whole hell of a lot brighter by the time we turn in September then now. The American people are where we are. Let’s go out and make every single effort not just to defend, but to aggressively push, aggressively push our agenda.”
Isn’t it interesting that Biden would reference the MSM viewing the Democrats prospects first and then calling “We the People,” the Americans who are adversely affected by Barack Obama’s and Democrat’s policies as … “everyone else”. Not like we do not know that the liberal MSM is in the tank for Obama and has been since the beginning. The media has been AWOL on vetting Obama, holding his feet to the fire, questioning his failed economic and domestic policies and investigating the all too-numerous scandals like IRS-gate, Benghazi-gate, “Fast & Furious” and NSA-gate. It would appear that Biden and Obama believe that the MSM will continue to be their own personal Gunga Din heading into the 2014 midterms.
But it does not stop there when it came to Biden’s head in the sand comments. Anvil Joe made the preposterous comment to Democrats that, “The American people are where we are.” Really, in what sense, in the United States? The American people are in no way any where near where Barack Obama, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid and their lock-step, rubber stamp Democrats have lead this country. In fact, they more the American people learn the truth of the lies that have been told to them and adversely affected by Democrat foreign and domestic policy, the more they are not with Democrats.
A question to Joe Biden, exactly what are the people with you on? The fact of the matter is that the American people are not with Democrats and it is scaring them silly that they may lose even more House seats in 2014 and talk of losing the Senate to the GOP is a real possibility. Vulnerable Democrat candidates are running from Obama, his agenda and their vote. Obama is also acting as Emperor in arbitrarily extending Obamacare deadlines so to protect Democrat politicians, not to help the American people or America.
THE FACTS … The American People Are NOT with Democrats.
I. Barack Obama’s Overall Job Approval rating is barely above 40% with the American people. (Average of polls: 41.4% Approve – 52.4% Disapproval [-11% Disapprove])
- Gallup: 40% approve – 52% Disapprove
- FOX News: 42% Approve – 53% Disapprove
- McClatchy/Marist: 42% Approve – 52% Disapprove
- Reuters/Ipos: 40% Approve – 54% Disapprove
- NBC/WSJ: 43% Approve – 51% Disapprove
II. President Obama Job Approval – Economy. (Average of polls: 40.6% Approve – 55.7% Disapprove [-15.1% Disapprove])
- McClatchy/Marist: 41 Approve – 54% Disapprove
- ABC News/Wash Post: 43% Approval – 56% Disapprove, -13
- FOX News: 38% Approve – 59% Disapprove, -21
- Associated Press: 42% Approve – 56% Disapprove, -14
- Quinnipiac: 39% Approve – 56% Disapprove, -17
- GWU/Battleground: 40% Approve – 57% Disapprove, -17
III: Public Approval of Health Care Law. (Average of polls: 36.3% Approve – 51.3% Against/Oppose [-15 Oppose/Against])
- FOX News: 37% For – 55% Against/Oppose
- Gallup: 41% For – 51% Against/Oppose
- NBC News/WSJ: 34% For – 48 % Against/Oppose
- Associated Press: 27% For – 42 % Against/Oppose
- Quinnipiac: 38% For – 56% Against/Oppose
- GWU/Battleground: 41% For – 56% Against/Oppose
IV: Direction of Country. (Average of polls: 29.6% Right Direction – 63.6% Wrong Track [-34.0 Wrong Tack])
- The Economist/YouGov: 29% Right Track – 62% Wrong Track
- McClatchy/Marist: 31% Right Track – 66% Wrong Track
- Rasmussen Reports: 29% Right Track – 63% Wrong Track
- Reuters/Ipsos: 23% Right Track – 62% Wrong Track
- NBC News/WSJ: 28% Right Track – 63% Wrong Track
- ABC News/Wash Post: 34% Right Track – 64% Wrong Track
- CBS News: 33% Right Track – 61% Wrong Track
- Associated Press: 35% Right Track – 64% Wrong Track
- GWU/Battleground: 24% Right Track – 67% Wrong Track
V: The American people, including Democrats, are overwhelmingly opposed to how Obama is conducting executive orders and circumventing Congress is how government is supposed to work.
VI. The American people are against Obama going around Congress, except if you are a Democrat or Black, and of course if it were a GOP president.
VII: Barack Obama and Democrats rail about income inequality and the income gap, yet every single demographic in America believes that it has increased under Obama.