NYPD’s Hate Crimes Task Force Arrest Barry Baldwin in Brooklyn, NY for at Least Seven “Knockout Game” Assaults Against White Women
35 year old Barry Baldwin of East New York has been arrested by the NYPD’s Hate Crimes Task Force for at least seven “knockout game” assaults against white and most Jewish women. Baldwin is being charged with 6 counts of assault as a hate crime, aggravated harassment, attempted assault, menacing charges and one count of endangering the welfare of a child for punching out the mom who fell onto her 7 year old.
The victims were all white, females ages 20 to 78. Baldwin was initially charged with hate crimes for targeting Jewish victims, but those charges were later downgraded. Because of course a black man targeting white and predominantly Jewish women could never be guilty of a hate crime. Baldwin was arraigned Monday on five assaults, none as a hate crime, according to court papers. Prosecutors didn’t comment on the reasons for the downgraded charges. He’s being held on a $10,000 bail.
Cowards: Prosecutors fail to charge Baldwin with a HATE CRIME
The NYPD’s Hate Crimes Task Force busted a Brooklyn man for at least seven “knockout” assaults, cops said Friday.
Barry Baldwin, 35, punched out the victims between Nov. 9 and Christmas Eve in Canarsie and Midwood, police said.
All of the victims were white women and most were Jewish, a law-enforcement source said. At least two of the attacks occurred on the Sabbath.
“Everyone will sleep a little easier,” said Brooklyn Assemblyman Dov Hikind, who said the attacks frightened the community.
Barry Baldwin’s hate crime “knock out” victims:
- Nov. 9, 2013: Baldwin allegedly punched a 78-year-old Midwood woman while she pushed her great-granddaughter’s stroller at Avenue L and East Fifth Street.
- Dec. 7, 2013: At around 2:40 p.m. he punched a 20-year-old in the head.
- Dec. 21, 2013: The victim was a 33-year-old mom walking with her 7-year-old daughter on Elm Street near East 12th Street Midwood.
- Dec 24, 2013: A 78-year-old sitting in on a bench in Canarsie was the next to suffer the crazed attacker’s wrath on Christmas Eve.
- Dec. 24, 2013: Fifteen minutes later, he attacked another elderly woman nearby at corner of East 93rd Street and Seaview Avenue.
- Dec. 26, 2013: A 38-year-old woman ducked Baldwin’s swing when he attacked her on Dec. 26, on Seaview Avenue in Canarsie.
- Dec. 27, 2013: Baldwin attacked his final victim on the same street while she talked on a cellphone.