4 People Stabbed Following Denver Broncos Football Game Loss to San Diego Chargers, 1 in Critical Condition … Suspects in Custody
MILE HIGH STABBING … Remember when going to a football game meant enjoying a game live without incident? Neither do I.
Following last nights Thursday Night Football game where the San Diego Charges defeated the Denver Broncos 27-20, an altercation occurred that left four individuals stabbed, one in critical condition. The stabbings were a result of an argument between people in two different vehicles that escalated. The incident occurred abut a half hour after the game in a parking lot near the Sports Authority Field at Mile High. The Police are saying that they “have parties in custody and are not currently looking for any other suspects at this time.”
One person is in critical condition after a quadruple stabbing in a parking lot after the Denver Broncos game.
The stabbing occurred at approximately 9:55 p.m. in a privately owned parking lot near Sports Authority Field at Mile High.
Check out the following bizarre and bad behavior:
- The Denver Post reminds us that this is the second act of violence following a Broncos game. as a man died after a fight involving a car break-in outside Aarowhead stadium in Kansas City following the game there Dec. 1, 2013.
- ESPN reminds us of this incident at a 49ers game at Candlestick Park: In September in San Francisco, a teenage fan suffered a concussion and a broken arm and nose at Candlestick Park after police say he was attacked during the 49ers’ game against Indianapolis.
- The NY Post discusses the Jets fan, Kurt Paschke, who punched a female Patriot fan in the face who is due in court.
- FOX Sports, (VIDEO): Fan falls from stadium at Ralph Wilson Stadium in during a Buffalo Bills and NY Jets game.
- LA Times: Raiders fan saves life of woman who jumped from stadium’s 3rd deck following the Oakland Raider, Tennessee Titan game in Oakland.