House of Rep Report: President Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton and State Department Blew the Benghazi Consulate Response
The US House of Representatives have come out with a report and it states that President Barack Obama, former Sec. of State Hillary Clinton and the State Department blew the Benghazi Consulate terror response … YA THINK!!!
As reported at the Washington Times, House Republicans state in a 46 page report that President Obama and former Secretary of State Clinton failed to heed the warnings provided to them prior the terror attack in Benghazi, Libya that lead to the death of four Americans including Ambassador Christopher Stevens. The GOP report stated the White House was responsible for prohibiting the mention of terrorism, and the report said administration officials were trying to shield themselves from criticism that they had been too lax in security. Clinton denied any knowledge, yet as reported at The Hill, an April 2012 State Department cable bearing Secretary Hillary Clinton’s signature acknowledged then-Ambassador [Gene] Cretz’s formal request for additional security assets but ordered the withdrawal of security elements to proceed as planned.” Following the terror attack, the White House then put UN Ambassador Susan Rice on the airwaves attempted to mislead Americans that the attack was a result of a video tape, not terrorism.
Obama to Clinton, If you don’t tell, neither will I …
House Republicans have concluded that the Pentagon and U.S. intelligence agencies bear no blame for failing to halt the terrorist assault on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya, last year, releasing a report Tuesday that said President Obama and the State Department set up the military for failure.
The report also found that plenty of intelligence presaged the attack, but the White House and State Department — including the secretary at the time, Hillary Rodham Clinton — failed to heed the warnings.
In the most damning conclusion, House Republicans said Mr. Obama’s team lied about the attacks afterward, first by blaming mob violence spawned by an anti-Muslim video, and then wrongly saying it had misled the public because it was trying to protect an FBI investigation.
“This progress report reveals a fundamental lack of understanding at the highest levels of the State Department as to the dangers presented in Benghazi, Libya, as well as a concerted attempt to insulate the Department of State from blame following the terrorist attacks,” the GOP investigation concluded in its 46-page report.
Make no mistake about it, when warnings and begging for more security go unanswered and in fact, less security was provided at a consulate and four people are murdered by terrorist … you better damn well believe that Obama and Hillary Clinton were at fault. However, a bias media, a president who has failed on terrorism and has told us Al Qaeda is defeated and a former secretary of State who wants to run for president, none of them will ever admit the truth or care to let the public know Obama’s and Clinton’s dereliction of duty.
Who honestly thinks that if a Republican was in office the MSM would not be demanding Watergate-style hearings?