Who finds this just a tad bit ridiculous that Hasan is barred from court because his beard is against Army regulations, yet being a radical Muslim was ok to remain in the Army?
Maj. Nidal Hasan, the Ft. Hood jihadist who is on trial and charged with 13 counts of premeditated murder and 32 counts of attempted premeditated murder in the 2009has been barred from the court room by a military judge because of his beard. All during the trial, Hasan has watched his trial from a nearby room.
A military judge ruled Friday against delaying the trial of the Fort Hood shooting suspect, an Army psychiatrist who remains banned from the courtroom because his beard violates Army regulations.
Maj. Nidal Hasan’s trial will proceed as scheduled, beginning on Aug. 20. Defense attorneys wanted the trial moved to December, saying they needed more time to prepare.
But the judge, Col. Gregory Gross, said the defense already had plenty of time. Prosecutors had indicated they were ready for trial last fall, but the court-martial was set for March and postponed first to June and then August — all at the request of the defense team.
Hasan faces the death penalty if convicted of 13 counts of premeditated murder and 32 counts of attempted premeditated murder in the 2009 attack.
More from Jihad Watch, “This trial should proceed quickly, whether Hasan is in court or not, and he should be swiftly executed”. You betcha!
Isn’t that something, a beard violates Army regulations, but being an obvious jihad terrorist is not. But because of PC bull$hit Hasan was allowed to remain in the military eve though there were obvious signs that something was not right and this mass killing could have been prevented.
According to a US Senate panel on the Fort Hood shooting, the killings could have been prevented. The DOD possessed compelling evidence that Army Major Nidal Malik Hasan embraced radical Islamic views so extreme that it should have disciplined him or discharged him from the military. But, because of political correctness and the fear that how dare we discharge a Muslim from the US military … the Department of Defense failed to take action against him. UNREAL.
As if the Roman Catholic Church has not had enough black eyes when it comes to the sexual abuse of children.
It is being reported by WFSB that State police have launched a child porn investigation at the St. Paul’s in Chains Roman Catholic Church in Waterbury, Connecticut.Authorities have seized a computer from the Rectory as part of the child pornography investigation. Also, Father Dennis Carey has resigned. As reported at Fox News, Norwich Bishop Michael Cote will release a letter to parishioners during masses this weekend announcing that he has received and accepted the resignation of their pastor, Fr. Dennis Carey. So far there have not been any arrests; however, a prompt resignation cannot be a good sign.
WFSB-TV is reporting that state police seized a computer at Rectory of St. Paul in Chains Church as part of an investigation into possible child pornography, and Father Dennis Carey has resigned.
The news report said a computer was seized Thursday at the Waterford church, and Carey resigned, effective immediately. According to the article, a letter to members in the church by Most Reverend Michael Cote, Bishop of Norwich, said, “I have received and accepted the resignation of your pastor, Father Dennis Carey. His resignation is effective immediately.”
Republican Weekly Address: We Will Repeal Obama’s So-Called Healthcare Law Better known as a Massive ObamaTax (VIDEO)
The Republican Weekly Address by U.S. Senator John Barrasso (R-Wyoming) discussed the new Obama health care tax that was upheld this past week by the US Supreme Court as a tax. Barrasso called for the repeal of the ObamaTax and the misrepresentation, lies and “broken promises” of President Obama and hid Obamatax.
All this to pass Obamatax, backroom deals, Corn Husker kickbacks, misrepresenting that Obamacare was not a tax, a 2010 Democrat shellacking and now raising taxes on Americans making less than $250,000.
Highlights from Barasso’s commentary:
“The President and his allies in Congress are going to try to convince the public that the Supreme Court just gave the health care law a seal of approval.
“The fact is that this is the same failed policy that won’t lower the cost of health care in America.
“On Thursday, I was in the courtroom as the Supreme Court ruled that the President’s health care law is what the President claimed it was not: a new tax.
“President Obama has repeatedly promised, and I quote, ‘if you’re a family making less than $250,000 a year, my plan,’ he said, ‘won’t raise your taxes one penny.’ (VIDEO)
“The President’s health care law hires more IRS agents to investigate you and to make sure you buy insurance—but it fails to deal with the shortage of nurses and doctors to actually take care of you.
“The President’s health care tax is only one of his many broken promises related to this law.
“He promised lower health care costs, but they keep going up.
“He promised lower insurance premiums, but they’ve increased $2,400 a family over the past three years.
“He promised the law would create jobs, but the Congressional Budget Office projects that 800,000 fewer people will have jobs because of this law.
Now that the Supreme Court has acted, the American people cannot afford for Congress to wait any longer.
“It is time for Washington to repeal the President’s health care law and replace it with real health care reform. [...]
As GOP presumptive Presidential candidate Mitt Romney stated, the only way to rid ourselves of Obamacare is to rid ourselves of Barack Obama in 2012.
Justice Served: Four Rotten Kids Who Verbally Bullied & Harassed Bus Monitor Karen Klein Get 1 Year Suspension
JUSTICE FOR KAREN … Justice has been served in the bullying bus incident …
The Greece, NY Central School District has handed down the punishment in the merciless bullying and harassing incident against bus monitor Karen Klein. Four middle school boys will be suspended for one year. The four little thugs will also be barred from school and regular bus transportation. During their year’s suspension, they four boys who said some of the most viscous and heinous words to 68 year old Karen Klein, the VIDEO of the despicable act went viral, will have to attend the district’s Reengagement Center, described as an “alternative education program.
If it were not for the videoing of this heinous and despicable incident, it is doubtful that Karen Klien would have received “Justice” or the amazing outpouring of support and generous financial contributions.
The VIDEO that went viral that also played a part in the Justice for Karen
The four middle school students who were videotaped tormenting their adult school bus monitor learned today what their punishment will be.
The Greece, N.Y. Central School District said in a statement that all four boys will be suspended from school for one year. They are also barred from “school and regular bus transportation.”
The families of all four boys waived their right to a hearing and agreed to the one-year suspensions. During that year, the boys will be educated at the district’s Reengagement Center, described as an “alternative education program [that] keeps middle school students on track academically while providing a structured opportunity for students to take responsibility for their actions.”
Also, each of the four seventh graders soulless boys will be required to complete 50 hours of community service with senior citizens and will be enrolled in a bullying-prevention program.
In the statement, Superintendent Barbara Deane-Williams:
The students and their families waived their right to a due process hearing and agreed to the disciplinary measures. The district was able to release the terms of the discipline only because the students and their families agreed to let the information become public.
Steven Powell, Father in Law of missing Utah Mother Susan Powell Could be Released from Prison in Less than 1 Year Despite Conviction on 14 Voyeurism Counts of Little Girls
Talk about the punishment not fitting the crime … this story just gets worse and worse.
Steven Powell, the father-in-law of missing Utah mom Susan Powell, could actually be released from prison in less than one year even though he was convicted of 14 voyeurism counts. More to the point, he was taking pics and video of two under age neighbor girls. Even though prosecutors asked for 10 years, the judge gave him a slap on the wrist and only sentenced this perv to 2-1/2 years which will translate into less than a year. How sick. I still cannot comprehend how processing child porn got him such a weak sentence. One has to wonder, what is more perverse, Steven Powell taking pics of little girls or the punishment handed down as so-called Justice?
Steven Powell, left – Susan Powell, rt.
The father-in-law of missing Utah woman Susan Powell may be released from prison in less than a year, despite being convicted of 14 voyeurism counts.
Steven Powell was sentenced earlier this month to 2 1/2 years in prison for recording images of two neighbor girls in their bathroom. After factoring for time served, good time and reductions because he is a nonviolent offender, the state has calculated his potential release date as May 23, 2013.
Prosecutors had asked for Powell to be sentenced to 10 years.
Susan Powellwent missing and was last seen the evening of December 6, 2008. She has never been seen or heard from since. Josh Powell, the husband and main suspect in the disappearance of Susan Powell, would later kill himself and his two children in a fiery blaze murder-suicide.