The Exploitation of Trayvon Martin: Parents of Murdered British Students James Cooper and James Kouzaris In Florida Rip Obama a New One For Lack of Compassion After Reaching Out Multiple Time … There was no “political value”

Barack Obama and the “political value” of death … HOW COME YOU NEVER HEARD OF THE MURDER OF JAMES COOPER AND JAMES KOUZARIS?

How come President Barack Obama  does not think that if James Cooper and James Kouzaris was his son, they would look like them? How come Obama has no compassion for these two murdered boys? Maybe as the parents of the two murdered boys states, there was no “political value” and not worthy of a few minutes of his [Obama's] time.

25 year old James Cooper and 24 year old  James Kouzaris were murdered in April 2011. The two were on vacation in Sarasota, FL . The two tourists were shot to death by 17 year old Shawn Tyson. The thug was just convicted on two counts of first degree murder.

Witnesses testified that Tyson told them he saw two “crackers” — a derogatory term for white people — walking through the neighborhood and that he intended to rob them. The tourists said they didn’t have any money and begged Tyson to let them go home. The men also told Tyson they were lost.

“Since you ain’t got no money, then I have something for your ass,” Tyson recounted to a witness, then added that he shot the men several times.

Read more

Daily Commentary – Friday, March 30, 2012 – Jet Blue Pilot Goes Bizerk and is Restrained by Passengers

  • Makes you wonder what kind of psychological testing pilots go through

Daily Commentary – Friday, March 30, 2012 Download

LEFTY Roseanne Barr Tweets Address of Zimmerman’s Parents, Then Says She Will Go to Their House … What Was Her Intent?

THE LEFT IS COMPLETELY OUT OF CONTROL …

Roseann Barr TWEETED the address of George Zimmerman’s parents and then sent another TWEET stating that she would go to their home. To do what exactly Roseanne? What is her intent, to stir up violence and fan the flames of the already out of control mob mentality? As stated by Weasel Zippers, Roseanne Barr appears to be picking up where Spike Lee left off. Are these people only going to be happy if someone gets hurt? Just curious, what happens if a crazed lunatic sees the TWEET, goes to the address and kills someone, will Roseanne be held liable?

There come a point and time where people need to act in a responsible manner. However, Tweeting one’s address and then tweeting that you are going to go to their home, what exactly is Roseanne’s intent? To many that is interpreted as a threat.

Just curious, what part about TWITTER rules does Roseanne Barr and the other vigilante loons not get?

“You may not publish or post other people’s private and confidential information, such as credit card numbers, street address or Social Security/National Identity numbers, without their express authorization and permission.”

As reported at The Smoking Gun … The TWITTER Vigilante Crew continues.

The comedian Roseanne Barr last night tweeted the home address of George Zimmerman’s parents to her 110,000-plus Twitter followers, only to delete the posting after “not fully understanding that it was private not public.”

Barr’s posting of the correct Florida address of Robert and Gladys Zimmerman came at the same time Spike Lee was issuing an apology for erroneously disseminating a tweet that purportedly contained the home address of George Zimmerman, who last month killed teenager Trayvon Martin.

Barr, who deleted her tweet in the face of criticism from some Twitter followers, noted that she first thought it “was good to let ppl know that no one can hide anymore.”  That stance quickly changed, with Barr reporting, “But vigilante-ism is what killed Trayvon. I don’t support that.”

But while Barr deleted her original posting, the Zimmermans’s address remains in messages in her Twitter stream. Barr’s original tweet was a retweet of a post by a new Twitter user who appears devoted to disseminating the Zimmermans’s address and phone number, as well as contact information for Joseph Oliver, who has made numerous TV appearances in support of Zimmerman, a friend and former coworker.

Who is really going to be shocked when some one is hurt or killed because of this vigilantism?

George H.W. Bush Endorses Mitt Romney … Know When To Hold ‘Em, Know When to Fold ‘Em … Paul Ryan to Endorse Romney As Well

GOP Presidential primary candidate Mitt Romney has gained yet another big enforcement, this time it is former President George H. W. Bush. The former President Bush 41 called for Republican unity behind Romney as stated as Kenny Roger’s once sang, “You got to know when to hold ‘em and know when to fold ‘em … know when to walk away and know when to run”.

Spouting some home-grown Texas wisdom, President George H. W. Bush urged his party to coalesce behind GOP candidate Mitt Romney with a formal endorsement Thursday.

“‘It’s time when to hold ‘em and time when to fold ‘em,’” the elder Bush said, quoting Texas crooner Kenny Rogers after an interjected reminder from his wife, Barbara. “I think it’s time for people to all get behind this good man.”

Earlier this week Mitt Romney gained the endorsement from Tea party darling Florida US Senator Marco Rubio. The word on the street is that later today US House Representative from Wisconsin Paul Ryan will endorse Romney as well.

Wisconsin Rep. Paul Ryan, the icon of the anti-spending movement in the Republican Party, has communicated to former Senator Rick Santorum that he will endorse Mitt Romney, according to a source familiar with the conversation.

The move is also timed to end the Republican contest, coming after another major conservative leader, Florida Senator Marco Rubio, backed Romney. It badly undercuts Santorum’s case that he can rally a conservative opposition to the moderate frontrunner, and is likely to further squeeze the money and political support Santorum has sought to command.

The Hot Air Pundit has the Democrat video ad they had been holding waiting for the Ryan endorsement of Romney … “That’s Amore”. Actually, that’s rather lame.

George Zimmerman’s Father Blasts Obama, NAACP & Black Caucus: “So Much Hate Coming From The President”

Isn’t a leader supposed to rise above have …

Robert Zimmerman, the father of George Zimmerman, stated in an interview with My Fox Orlando that he was shocked and never foresaw the level of hate coming from President Barack Obama, the NAACP and the Congressional Black Caucus. Every one is trying to gain notoriety or profit from this in some way. Zimmerman;s dad says he hopes at one point every one will go beyond the hate that they have.

“It’s my understanding that Trayvon Martin got on top of him and just started beating him,” the 64-year-old Robert Zimmerman said.

He said he felt his son has been portrayed in the wrong way.  He also said he and his family have received death threats and asked that we not show his face on camera.

Because there has been a lot of break-ins in the area, Robert said George thought it suspicious that someone would not be walking on the street or the sidewalk on a rainy night — that Martin would be walking between the town homes.  He said after making those observations, his son decided to call the police

Of course President Barack Obama had to interject himself into the death of Trayvon Martin and really did nothing more than fan the flames. Doing so before really any facts were known of the case. We can remember that Obama did the same thing in Massachusetts with the Cambridge police acted “stupidly” and was quick to cry racism.

“When I think about this boy, I think about my own kids,” Obama told reporters when asked about the case during a Rose Garden press conference.

The father of George Zimmerman says the 17-year old Trayvon Martin threatened to kill George Zimmerman and then beat him so badly that it forced his son to shoot him.

“Trayvon Martin said something to the effect of, ‘You’re going to die now’ or ‘You’re going to die tonight,’ something to that effect,” Robert Zimmerman told Orlando TV station WOFL. “He continued to beat George. At some point, George pulled his pistol. Did what he did.”

Russian News Outlet PRAVDA Endorses Barack Onama … Writes “Electing Mitt Romney as the next President Would be like Appointing a Serial Paedophile as a Kindergarten Teacher”

What a shock, Russian news outlet Pravda enforces Yuri, I mean Barack Obama. Doesn’t that pretty much say it all?

PRAVDA not only had glowing things to say about Yuri Obama, but they went on to write that GOP Presidential primary hopeful Mitt Romney was unelectable and “Electing Mitt Romney as the next President of the United States of America would be like appointing a serial pedophile as a kindergarten teacher”.

Pravda is hitting Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney over comments he made about Russia. “Russia is the geopolitical foe,” Romney said earlier this week in response to President Obama telling his Russian counterpart to give him “space” so that he could have “more flexibility” after the 2012 presidential election.

So, in an op-ed today posted on Pravda’s website, the infamous former Soviet newspaper writes, “Electing Mitt Romney as the next President of the United States of America would be like appointing a serial paedophile as a kindergarten teacher, a rapist as a janitor at a girls’ dormitory or a psychopath with a fixation on knives as a kitchen hand. His comments on Russia are a puerile attempt at making the grand stage and boy, did he blow it…”

Of course the Russians are just peeved at Mitt Romney’s response to removing the missile defense system from Poland and Romney’s questioning Russia’s lack of help on the world stage to America. Sorry, if the shoe fits.

The actions he’s taken so far which he says are to reset relations with Russia have not worked out at all. Russia continues to support Syria, supports Iran, has fought us with the crippling sanctions we wanted to have the world put in place against Iran. Russia is not a friendly character on the world stage, and for this president to be looking for greater flexibility, where he doesn’t have to answer to the American people in his relations with Russia is very, very troubling, very alarming…

Does it really come as a surprise that the former Soviet propaganda media outlet endorsed Obama after the comments that “The One” made to Russian President Dmitri Medvedev Yuri Obama told Medvedev that with regards to the missile defense, “this is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility.” Medvedev replied that he would transmit the information to Vladamir Putin.

Daily Commentary – Thursday, March 29, 2012 – Alicia Silverstone’s Baby Feeding Video has Gone Viral

  • Has people saying “ewww” after seeing her pre-chew her babies food and spit it in his mouth like a baby bird

Daily Commentary – Thursday, March 29, 2012 Download

Barack Obama Budget Defeated 414 – 0 … Yet Another Obama Victory, Maybe He Will Have More “Flexibility” After the Election?

President Barack Obama’s budget goes down in flames and is defeated 414-0. Talk about your bi-partisan votes. Not one Democrat voted for Obama’s budget. As stated by Jammie Wearing Fool, obviously all 414 individuals are racist.

The vote came as the House worked its way through its own fiscal year 2013 budget proposal, written by Budget Committee Chairman Paul D. Ryan. Republicans wrote an amendment that contained Mr. Obama’s budget and offered it on the floor, daring Democrats to back the plan, which calls for major tax increases and yet still adds trillions of dollars to the deficit over the next decade.

“It’s not a charade. It’s not a gimmick — unless what the president sent us is the same,” said Rep. Mick Mulvaney, a freshman Republican from South Carolina who sponsored Mr. Obama’s proposal for purposes of the debate. “I would encourage the Democrats to embrace this landmark Democrat document and support it. Personally, I will be voting against it.”

But no Democrats accepted the challenge.

Wow, this heading into an election and not one Democrat voted for Obama’s budget. Can you say the rats are fleeing the ship? The Democrats are in a pickle. No one is going to want to get near Obama’s coattails whether it has to do with the economy, jobs, the budget, national debt, gas prices or Obamacare.

The Santa Clara County Sheriff’s Office Believe Missing 15 Year Old Sierra LaMar of Morgan Hill was Kidnapped

15 year old Sierra LaMar has been missing since March 16, 2012 when she was last seen at 6AM leaving her home in Morgan Hill, CA going to Sobrato High School. She never made it. Since her disappearance police have located her cell phone along the side of the road and her “Juicy” brand pink bag with her clothes in it. In both cases the 15 year old’s belongings were found in the opposite direction of the route that she would have taken to go to school.

There has been no evidence that points to a teen runaway. Instead, Santa Clara County Sheriff’s Office is now calling the Sierra LaMar’s disappearance a victim of an abduction. According to accounts,  Sgt. Jose Cardoza said detectives came to that conclusion that Sierra LaMar was kidnapped after talking to 100 family members and friends.  There is also the premise that she may have initially left home voluntarily with some one, but is now being held against her will.

Volunteers searched Wednesday for a San Francisco-area teenager who disappeared almost two weeks ago and authorities say was likely abducted.

The Santa Clara County Sheriff’s Office said Tuesday investigators were proceeding on the assumption Sierra LaMar, 15, of Morgan Hill was kidnapped, the San Jose Mercury News reported. Sgt. Jose Cardoza said detectives came to that conclusion after talking to 100 family members and friends.

“There’s nothing indicating she would have run away from the house,” Cardoza told the newspaper. “She had no issues at home and never mentioned she was going to run away. She’s possibly out there as an ‘involuntary taking.’”

If anyone has any information regarding Sierra LaMar, please contact sheriff investigators at (408) 808-4500 or an anonymous tip line at (408) 808-4431, or text (408) 421-6760. People can also e-mail the sheriff’s office at tips@sheriff.sccgov.org.

Body of Missing 4 Year Old Arkansas Boy Caleb Linn Found in the South Fork River in Northern Arkansas

Four year old Caleb Linn was last seen by his aunt on Saturday at Kia Kima Scout Reservation. Caleb was reported missing after not returning to his cabin area at a camp. Officials say the boy was last seen at Camp Kia Kima at the bridge on the South Fork River. Searchers found the two shirts that Caleb was wearing downstream from the Boy Scout camp bridge where he was last seen over the weekend.

Sadly, the search for Caleb Linn ended Wednesday when his body was found in the South Fork River in northern Arkansas. Officials state that there was no foul play, they believe that the boy accidentally fell into the river. Tragic.

Divers and emergency crews discovered the boy’s body on Wednesday after setting up a net on the river and again using cadaver dogs, said Fulton County Sheriff’s dispatcher Arles Lenderman.

Officials believe that the boy accidentally fell into the river, which was swollen after recent storms

Posted March 28, 2012 by
Missing Persons | 2 comments

← Previous PageNext Page →

Support Scared Monkeys! make a donation.

 
 
  • NEWS (breaking news alerts or news tips)
  • Red (comments)
  • Dugga (technical issues)
  • Dana (radio show comments)
  • Klaasend (blog and forum issues)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Close
E-mail It