President Obama Says He believes his Chances of being Reelected in 2012 are “much higher” than they were in 2008
Obama, beyond delusional. When political spinning just becomes a fabricated lie …
At a campaign fundraiser during this past week, President Barack Obama said the unthinkable, that he believes his chances of being reelected in 2012 are “much higher” than they were in 2008. Seriously Barack? Well, if we look at his comment literally, he would be correct. In 2008 Obama was not being reelected like he will be attempting to do so in 2012, so I guess he would have a much higher chance. However, that was hardly the intent of what Barack Obama meant. This guy really is the “LYING” King.
At a campaign fundraiser Thursday night in Washington, D.C., President Obama said he believes his chances of being reelected in 2012 are “much higher” than they were in 2008.
“Over the last couple of months there have been Democrats who voiced concerns and nervousness about, well, in this kind of economy, isn’t this just — aren’t these just huge headwinds in terms of your reelection?” Obama said.
“And I just have to remind people that, here’s one thing I know for certain: the odds of me being reelected are much higher than the odds of me being elected in the first place.”
Barack Obama’s job approval: 43.8% approval – 51.6% disapproval.
So Obama thinks his chances are better in 2012 than 2008, eh? Unfortunately for Obama, his own political base does not feel the same way. “Hope & Change” is over Barack, you will have to run on your record and your first term as President. It would appear that Obama would like Americans to have amnesia. Obama wishes that his first 4 years in Office was a season of the old TV show Dallas, when we learned it was all a dream. However, in Obama’s case … his first term in office has been one long nightmare for America.
If Obama thinks he has a better chance in 2012 of winning the Presidential election than 2008, maybe he would like to explain away the following?
- The 2009 Massachusetts US Senate victory by Scott Brown
- First President to reside over downgrading of US credit.
- The 2010 midterm election shellacking of the Democrats.
- 9.1% unemployment
- Record number of Americans on food stamps
- 30% approval rating of Obama handling the economy and creating jobs
- 38% approval rating of Obamacare … 51% want it repealed.
- 77% think the country is headed in the wrong direction
- Solyndragate, and the Green jobs fraud … complete failure of the $787 stimulus
- Historic Congressional NY-9 election victory by the GOP Bob Turner.