Barack Obama for the next two years until the 2012 Presidential election will pretend he is not the dreaded “L” word. Remember America, a Liberal does not change their spots.
And now for the worst kept secret in America … 72% believe President Obama is politically liberal, including 46% who say he is a crazed liberal loon. 4% say Obama’s somewhat Conservative and 6% are not sure. Let me just say that such people should never be allowed near an election booth for to not know or to think Obama is conservative means you should worry more about Farm Town than voting.
Seventy-two percent (72%) believe the president is politically liberal, including 46% who say Very Liberal. Seventeen percent (17%) view him as moderate, 4% say he’s Somewhat Conservative and 6% are not sure.
Weasel Zippers with a nice zinger … 72% believe Obama liberal … ”remaining 28% lacking the ability to identify simple objects, tie their shoes or feed themselves.”