The Dana Pretzer Show On Scared Monkeys Radio – Thursday, March 5, 2009 – Dana Touches On Missing Persons Case of Jessie Foster, The James Brown Trust Court Case, High Profile Cases In The News, and an Interview With New Scared Monkeys Blogger “Blink34″ of BlinkOnCrime.Com
Join Dana tonight as he welcomes:
- Glendene Grant, mother of missing person Jessie Foster
- Jacque Hollander gives us an update on the court proceedings regarding the James Brown Trust
- Robin Sax, Los Angeles County Assistant District Attorney and author of the book “Predators and Child Molesters: What Every Parent Needs to Know to Keep Kids Safe” brings us a new weekly segment reacting to high profile news cases
- Blink34 is welcomed as a member of the Scared Monkeys team and discusses her new web site Blink On Crime
- Mark Williams, Orlando, Florida radio News Director brings updates on the Anthony case.