HAPPY GROUND HOG DAY
If it’s February 2 … it must be Ground Hog Day. This morning in Punxsutawney, PA at Gobbler’s Notch Punxsutawney Phil, the Seer of Seers, Prognosticator of all Prognosticators, saw his shadow and Phil says “six more weeks of winter”.
Not to be out done, our friends to the North in Nova Scotia have a seer of this own. Nova Scotia’s furry weather prognosticator Shubenacadie Sam predicted six more weeks of winter.
It also seems that Punxsutawney Phil made a couple of other predictions after the cameras were off and the crowds left:
1. Punxsutawney Phil predicted six more weeks of Leonard Padilla appearing every night on the Nancy Grace Show providing little to no substance regarding the Casey/Caylee Anthony case.
2. Punxsutawney Phil predicted six more weeks of President Obama and Democrats in Congress and the Senate trying to pass off a pork barrel, Democratic boondoggle spending plan that will double the deficit as a stimulus package.
3. Punxsutawney Phil predicted 6 more weeks of Michael Phelps apologizing for doing bong hits in order to save save with America and his sponsors.
4. Punxsutawney Phil predicted six more weeks of the main stream media carrying the water for the Obama Administration. (Actually, Phil admitted it would be 4 more years)
5. Punxsutawney Phil predicted six more weeks of Al Gore railing that there is global warming while we experience six more weeks of freezing cold winter temperatures.
6. Punxsutawney Phil predicted six more weeks of Americans scratching their heads as to why they have to pay taxes while Democratic politicians only have to in order to get Obama Cabinet positions.
Who knew Phil was so good at predicting other things besides just the weather. What else do you think Phil predicted?