We want to wish all the Father’s a great day. Here are a couple of quotes to share on this day honoring our Dad’s.
- Fatherhood is pretending the present you love most is soap-on-a-rope. —Bill Cosby
- “Blessed indeed is the man who hears many gentle voices call him father!” —Lydia M. Child
- By profession I am a soldier and take pride in that fact. But I am prouder – infinitely prouder – to be a father. A soldier destroys in order to build; the father only builds, never destroys. The one has the potentiality of death; the other embodies creation and life. And while the hordes of death are mighty, the battalions of life are mightier still. It is my hope that my son, when I am gone, will remember me not from the battle field but in the home repeating with him our simple daily prayer, ‘Our Father who art in Heaven”. — Douglas Macarthur
- It is much easier to become a father than to be one. — Kent Nerburn
- Sons have always a rebellious wish to be disillusioned by that which charmed their fathers. — Aldous Huxley
And my favorite Quote that should sit on the desk of every Dad out there…
- By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he’s wrong. — Charles Wadworth
Happy Fathers Day to all the Dad’s out there.