Interesting Stories For a Saturday Afternoon
Some light reading for a Saturday Afternoon. Enjoy.
- The Pope’s Good Call on Sexual Abuse
- Pravda, The Russian Newspaper, thinks JFK was killed by the CIA… I thought that the Cold War was over.
- It Will Rain Fish and Frogs In England This Summer
- Activists challenge AOL’s bulk e-mail fees
- Growing concern over Internet addiction …. sure, and I have a bridge to sell you.
- Never Heard of Someone Stealing a Front Yard
Posted May 20, 2006 by Scared Monkeys
Bizarre, Fun | no comments
If you liked this post, you may also like these:
Leave a Reply