The warning always says, do not try this at home might be dangerous; they are trained professionals. I guess one can add do not try in a hotel room either. In what will be something that this honeymoon couple does not live down anytime in the near future; a Shanghai couple have filed a complaint against a local hotel after the groom broke his arm during bedroom fun and games.
“My husband slipped right after he stood up on the bed to get ready for the games,” Fang told the Shanghai Daily.
Fang said “the hotel had provided unsafe facilities”, the newspaper added.
I guess it’s all how you define the word, “games”. I may be going out on a limb here, but I think the finger in the chili had a better shot of winning. But that’s just my opinion.