Hillary Clinton; Slap Happy

Thank you Lorie from PoliPundit, you made my day. Oh tell me who doesn’t want to do this when Hillary lectures us in what is either supposed to be her version of world order or her best efforts to make everyone believe she is some how a moderate.

Bring on the right wing conspiracy and take a look at Slap Happy Hillary.

Hat Tip: Lorie, PoliPundit

Posted April 25, 2005 by
Fun, Politics | 6 comments

If you liked this post, you may also like these:

• Who is Hillary Clinton Kidding? Different accent for different Audiences … What a Phony
  • Mother of Slain Benghazi Victim Sean Smith … “I Wish Hillary a Happy Mother’s Day. She’s Got Her Child. I Don’t Have Mine, Because of Her”
  • SNL‘s Spoofs that Hillary Clinton is just like the Common Man as She Shows She is a New York City Subway Pro
  • Don’t Look Now Hillary … Obama has closed the Gap
  • The O’Reilly Factor 7/5/16 – Bill O’Reilly & Donald Trump Rips FBI, No Charges on Clinton … Charles Krauthammer Responds

• Comments

6 Responses to “Hillary Clinton; Slap Happy”

1. 1754BLOG.COM » Blog Archive » LET OUT SOME FRUSTRATION on April 25th, 2005 8:57 am

[...] ;fire the liar” bumper stickers I have seen…this game just brings me joy. H/T ScaredMonkeys Posted by site admin on Monday, April 25t [...]

2. McGehee on April 26th, 2005 10:52 am

Not as much fun as last year’s “slap Kerry” game, though. I loved sending ol’ Lurch flying offstage with a ten-point thermonuclear bitchslap. And the Howlin’ Howard cheer it always earned.

3. Red on April 26th, 2005 12:47 pm

McGehee – I completely forgot about that, much like everything to do with Kerry. Got a link for that?

4. McGehee on April 26th, 2005 3:02 pm

Slap the Candidate. Now it features the PM candidates in the upcoming UK parliamentary election.

Sadly, no Howlin’ Howard counterpart.

5. McGehee on April 26th, 2005 3:03 pm

Oops. Retry, with the correct URL: Slap the Candidate.

6. Red on April 26th, 2005 6:48 pm

Too bag I was so hoping too see Lurch go stumbling off the stage.